Due on August 3rd...

Just me whinging about possibly having to pay for OH kids, oh well i guess that's just life x x

Its fine thanks girls, i'm in a much better mood :) Just the possibility of having to pay £5 out of my lil boys money to his kids but thinking about it if it helps and supports them at least i know it for a good cause x x

Its fine thanks girls, i'm in a much better mood :) Just the possibility of having to pay £5 out of my lil boys money to his kids but thinking about it if it helps and supports them at least i know it for a good cause x x

Glad to hear you're feeling better :hugs:

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all ok. Well, I am finished work now! Got signed off yesterday because of my SPD, signed off until 18th May when I then start all my annual leave in one go and then mat leave on 2nd July straight after! I am sooo relieved I don't have to go back, I wasn't managing with the pain at all at work. Having my first session of physio tomorrow.

Anyone else been up to anything? All the babies kicking like mad? Mine does, he likes kicking my bladder when I need a wee!

Jemma x :hugs:

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all ok. Well, I am finished work now! Got signed off yesterday because of my SPD, signed off until 18th May when I then start all my annual leave in one go and then mat leave on 2nd July straight after! I am sooo relieved I don't have to go back, I wasn't managing with the pain at all at work. Having my first session of physio tomorrow.

Anyone else been up to anything? All the babies kicking like mad? Mine does, he likes kicking my bladder when I need a wee!

Jemma x :hugs:

Jemma you are sooo lucky to be done with work!! Unfortunetly, for something not so great though (spd) :/ I'm sitting at work right now trying not to rip people's heads off. I work in customer service, that deals with people collecting unemployment so it is NEVER fun, especially being nearly 6 months pregnant :wacko: But yes, baby boy is kicking like CRAZY. Feeling alien movements now where he totally rolls over. It's the weirdest feeling :haha: can you ladies tell if your bubs is head down or not? Sometimes I feel kicks or punches low others near my rib cage??

Jemma- Glad you're of work now hun, hope you can get a lovely rest x x I also feel bubs kick a lot too x x

Maria- I can never tell what position my lo is lol x x

My little man Blaise isn't feeling too well, yesturday morning when he woke up in his cot he had vomited and he was quite clingy yesturday and just wanting to sit with me on sofa instead of running around x He doesn't have a high temp but i have been monitoring him. We're meant to be going on a day trip to a wildlife park today with surestart (other parents and kids) so im hoping he'll be well enough for it x x if we do go ill upload some pics off the day :) x x

I hope you're enjoying putting your feet up and having a well deserved rest Jemma :thumbup: Has it started to feel more sink in more now that you're officially on leave?

It's lovely that we're finally all at the point of having alien bumps :haha: As Maria said, sometimes it really does feel very strange. I love it though! I had a very broody day yesterday when for some reason I was desperate for August to just hurry up :dohh: Feeling a bit more patient again today though...

I hope Blaise is feeling better and that you managed to both enjoy your day out :hugs:

Thank you, he seemed better in the morning so we decided to go and he really enjoyed it x Though he ended up having diarrhoea and throwing up on me on the coach back home :( so he's still poorly x

Happy 24 weeks ladies x x x

Aww poor thing. Glad he was better for the trip though! Hope he feels better soon :hugs:

& yes, 24 weeks! V DAY!! Well, mines tomorrow :haha: I have mixed feelings on v day but it's yet another milestone :happydance:

Happy V-day ladies!!!

We should do updates on our bumps again it's been a while and I know mine has surely gotten bigger since the last few.

I went to prenatal yoga yesterday for the first time, I felt light as a feather after it and havn't had such a great nights sleep...going to go again and would definitely recommend.

Good idea, Claire! Mine has popped out again after a couple weeks of no change. I'll post the one I just took a few days ago. Glad you had a good time at yoga! I want to try it but no time with work and school unfortunately :/ Maybe this summer I can get into something!

23 weeks.jpg

Woo, fab bump!! :thumbup: You've definitely had a little growth spurt :happydance:

I really feel like I've got quite a bit bigger over the last couple of weeks too, I'll try to get a photo later.
Sometimes it's seemed really strange that it could possibly have changed so quickly, and made me wonder whether I've just been at the chocolate too much... But I suppose we are 24 weeks! Where is the time going?! I have Nursing exams on Monday and Tuesday next week so feel like I'm practically wishing my life away until then because I have so much preparing to do... then I've already arranged to go shopping with my Mum on Wednesday night, the house is going to be in desperate need of a clean by Thursday night, and then Friday afternoon I'm back to the physio again. So there goes another week! I can't help but hope that time slows down just a little bit after that (as keen as I am to meet my little girl), otherwise I can't see me being ready in time! :haha: :dohh:

The pre-natal yoga sounds amazing, I'd love to give it a go but am not sure whether it would make my SPD worse. Have you done normal yoga before Claire?

No improvement yet, he still has diarrhoea and vomiting x x Here are the wildlife day trip pictures as promised x

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 9
Aww those pics are lovely, thank you for sharing them :thumbup:

It's a shame that Blaise is still feeling ill though, I really hope he picks up soon. It must be horrible when you're little one's are ill... :flow:

Thank you, it is x x The amount of exploding nappies and vomitting isn't good. I think the only thing he's enjoying is getting lots of bath time :) lol x x

When is everyone thinking of going to antenatal classes and booking a hospital tour? x x

Not sure if i've mentioned this before but with this pregnancy i've been feeling dizzy and getting breathless when out and about where sometimes i have an episode where i find it hard to breathe so then i have to immediately sit down and regulate my breathing. Had my consultant appointment on friday (as i have high blood pressure) and she said what i am doing is a mixture of an anxiety attack and also hyperventilating which some pregnant women do get. I also had an ecg to check my heart and given all clear. Think its just nice to be given a diagnosis as to what i have as whenever i hyperventilate and sit down outside i never get an are you ok from strangers just get weird looks :( x x

Not sure if i've mentioned this before but with this pregnancy i've been feeling dizzy and getting breathless when out and about where sometimes i have an episode where i find it hard to breathe so then i have to immediately sit down and regulate my breathing. Had my consultant appointment on friday (as i have high blood pressure) and she said what i am doing is a mixture of an anxiety attack and also hyperventilating which some pregnant women do get. I also had an ecg to check my heart and given all clear. Think its just nice to be given a diagnosis as to what i have as whenever i hyperventilate and sit down outside i never get an are you ok from strangers just get weird looks :( x x

Some people can be so rude ugh! I hate how rude people have gotten in the past years. Glad you got a diagnosis but sorry to hear you have to deal with that :/ I've had a major panic attack at work a few months ago, it was scary bc I had no idea what the heck was going on!!! And to answer ur first question, I'm not sure when I'm going to do the classes. I need to sign up soon though bc they book up quickly!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->