Due on August 3rd...

Yeah how is everyone? x I spent day at hospital yest as Blaises eye squint has returned. He developed one in oct after a fall, which then cleared up within a month or two by itself but he fell of sofa on sat and sun it returned so took him hospital yest x We spent all day there from like 12 to 7pm just waiting. Went to the eye casualty bit first, then saw an opthamologist then got sent childrens A+E. They are meant to ring me today as they trying to arrange an mri scan appointment for him and if they don't i will be chasing them up. I'm so worried, just going to see how his eye is over next two months then thy may try to give him patches and stuff so i'm a upset worried mummy here x x

Thank you, they've rang and they're not giving him a scan, just want him to come in next tue for observation x As his squint cleared up last time they not taking it seriously just think its a pattern :( x x

:( I'm sorry to hear, hun! Hope it clears up soon and doesn't come back!! Poor thing has been through a lot lately!

I've been good, ladies. Just really worried today :nope: Usually when I wake up in the middle of the night and lay on my back Isaiah starts kicking me and moving around but he didn't at ALL this morning!! I woke up and still NOTHING!!! I usually feel him all morning when getting ready for work. So I ate something and he kicked a couple times then stopped. and nothing since :( It's only 10:30 but I didn't feel him overnight either. I'm really freaking out! Pleaseee tell me this has happened to you ladies? When should I start getting worried? (HA not that I'm not already :wacko: )

Hi Kisses and Hugs, this happens to me all the time, sometimes I don't get kicks all day until the evening time and I don't think it's moving around too much like people say because I have a desk job and I feel kicks in work on other days!!

I'm always drinking cold drinks to get her moving and it usually works...she's prob sick of me doing it by now :wacko:

:hugs: How are you feeling now Maria? Has he started kicking a bit more again? I hope so and that you've managed to put your mind at rest.

I hope Blaise is feeling a bit better too, and that you're not worrying yourself too much Amanda. Hopefully next Tuesday they will be able to give you some answers about what's going on. :flow:

He has started kicking and moving a bit more! Still not as active as usual but I'm coming down with a cold so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Thanks girls :hugs:

Sorry ladies for hogging this thread with my worries lol I'm going to be waffling on to my mum now instead- She can expect 1 hour long phone calls as I have something else to worry about now :) x x

I'm glad to hear Isaiah has started moving a bit more again :thumbup:

I had an oral exam yesterday on Public Health so I was feeling really quite stressed out overnight, didn't sleep well and then was still stressed in the morning until it was over with... during that time Chloe really didn't kick much at all, but about an hour after the exam when I had calmed down again she started up a bit more and got back into her usual routine. So I definitely do think they can be effected by how we are feeling/what we are doing... so it sounds perfectly possible that it could be because of you feeling run down with a cold. I'd just say that if it's still worrying you it can't hurt to ring your midwife and put your mind at rest. And I hope you feel better soon!

And there's no need to apologise Amanda, we're all here to support each other. I'm not surprised that you're worried about Blaise, I'm sure I'd be the same. I just hope they manage to get something sorted for you both soon :hugs:

Thanks Kaz!! I'm feeling a bit better today and he's moving like usual, thank god! I haven't had a worry like that in a long time. Hope your oral exam went good!! :flower:

Amanda, don't worry about it hun that's what we're here for!!! :hugs:

I'm waiting for the buggy that I ordered to be delivered today so excited :) x x Will be here any time between 7.30am and 5.30pm, just want it here sooner rather than later. Keep listening out for the doorbell or knock on door lol x x

So we're nearly another week closer... :wacko: :happydance: and I can't believe how close the ticker is getting to 100 days to go!!

How is everybody feeling?
Any new symptoms? Or any new purchases you're excited about?

I'm not sure whether it was something new that the LO was doing or whether I had a first Braxton Hicks last night... :shrug:
I was sitting still, leaning on my left hand side and suddenly noticed feeling like the entire right side of my stomach was tightening/going hard. It felt like all of the muscles were really clenched, like if I was trying to hold a sit-up for a long time, but definitely lower down that my stomach muscles. I've never felt it before...
But was doubting whether it could be BH because it seemed to only be on one side of my stomach (although whether that could be because I was leaning on the other side? :shrug:)

I'm waiting for the buggy that I ordered to be delivered today so excited :) x x Will be here any time between 7.30am and 5.30pm, just want it here sooner rather than later. Keep listening out for the doorbell or knock on door lol x x

Ooh how funny, you answered my question before I even asked it! I hadn't realised you'd posted when I was writing sorry :dohh: :haha:

I hope the buggy comes soon!! The pram was the first thing we bought so I couldn't wait to rip it out of the box when we got home either :thumbup:

Aww lol yh the prams are exciting arent they hun, mine finally arrived round 10.30am and I'm still trying to assemble it! lol I'm not the best at diy work :dohh:x x

25 Weeks today girlys :) Another week down :) hope you all okay :) xx

:happydance: only 2 more weeks until 3rd trimester!!! :shock:

That is rather scary!!! i crnt believe how fast the 2nd trimester has gone by!!
Just wait till we have only got 2 weeks till our due date we will be walkin everywhere to try get little monkeys moving! how are you anywayy? xx

Just wait till we have only got 2 weeks till our due date we will be walkin everywhere to try get little monkeys moving! how are you anywayy? xx

Oh lordy. I thought time was going slow, now it doesn't seem to be lol! I'm actually really good today. I've been unbelievably tired the past couple weeks but my energy seems to have picked up a bit. Maybe bc it's friday?? :winkwink: How are you, hun??

Oh lordy. I thought time was going slow, now it doesn't seem to be lol! I'm actually really good today. I've been unbelievably tired the past couple weeks but my energy seems to have picked up a bit. Maybe bc it's friday?? :winkwink: How are you, hun??

I no i thought that when i woke up this morning and OH was like onthere week closer now! i was like oohh shitt! im 25 weeks! defoo picking up pace now :) just want it to hurry so we all can have our LO with us!

Good Glad your okay! I have been feeling the same tbh! i am just recovering from this cold that i have had for the past couple of weeks! and i am now starting to feel misster move alot more! :)

You got anything planned for the weekend hun?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"