Due on August 3rd...

I feel like staying up till midnight tonight just to see the ticker change to halfway but I know I'm going to fall asleep ages before that lol x x

I LOVE FRIDAYS! Wooooooooo CANTALOUPES! :dance:

Wow some of you have real professional bumps going on!! I'm still a total amateur compared to you but I think it's starting to speed up now!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddd.........

SCAN WENT GREAT!!! He is a he! No doubt about it! And absolutely no red flags when it came to the medical stuff either. I am SO happy I'm finally starting to relax a bit. Little guy had a perfect strong heart and the tech was really pleased about the stomach/bladder/arteries/etc etc etc everything is accounted for and healthy. We saw a lovely smooth oval shaped head and well formed spine covered by skin - was so worried about that because I only started taking folic acid late because OH and I weren't really trying.

Funny thing is he has LONG legs and a BIG head so he's all daddy - a rower and a complete intellectual :haha:. I was actually joking about it a few days ago when LO was partying again saying that those must be the strong legs he inherited. Bit worried about the big head though and birth!

Ladies I wish you all loads of good luck too!!! xxxxx

Aww yay that is brilliant news hun and congratulations on team blue! x x Have you thought of any names? x x Good luck to the ladies who are finding out today x x

SCAN WENT GREAT!!! He is a he! No doubt about it! And absolutely no red flags when it came to the medical stuff either. I am SO happy I'm finally starting to relax a bit. Little guy had a perfect strong heart and the tech was really pleased about the stomach/bladder/arteries/etc etc etc everything is accounted for and healthy. We saw a lovely smooth oval shaped head and well formed spine covered by skin - was so worried about that because I only started taking folic acid late because OH and I weren't really trying.

Funny thing is he has LONG legs and a BIG head so he's all daddy - a rower and a complete intellectual :haha:. I was actually joking about it a few days ago when LO was partying again saying that those must be the strong legs he inherited. Bit worried about the big head though and birth!

Ladies I wish you all loads of good luck too!!! xxxxx

That's fantastic news :happydance: thank you for letting us know :flower:

It sounds like you had a perfect scan :thumbup: and I'm sure the head will be absolutely fine by the time it actually comes to giving birth :haha: I know they start out a lot bigger than the bodies and then it begins to balance out later on, so try not to worry too much!

Congratulations again!

Good luck to BethCharlotte too for your scan today :flow:

I have mine later, but it's not until half 3 and then I'm going out for dinner and to see some family afterwards if everything is OK, so I will definitely let you know how I get on but it might not be until later on or tomorrow morning. Thanks for all the support though and I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

That's great news kippenhok, you must feel like a weight has been lifted!! :thumbup:

Best of Luck to the others having scans today, and happy 20 weeks everyone....eeeeeekkkk!!! :happydance:

Wintercage I can't believe the size of your bump! I'm so jealous, mine is nothing like that
:-( my bump is only noticeable when I wear certain clothes, I want a bump I can't hide!!

My scan is next Thursday at 9am so at least I don't have all day to wait.

Congrats Kippenhok on your good scan! That's brilliant news. xx

YEY YEY YEY we are 20 weeks today!!!!!!! HALFWAY ladies! Can't believe how quick it is going!!!!!!

Thanks hun, I find its only very noticeable as majority of my clothes are tight fitting but if i wear a jumper it disguises it a bit x I had a consultant appointment today as have high blood pressure so get regularly checked. Wanted me to do a trial thing but I'm not into those so said no. Good bits are I got to hear babies heartbeat on doppler today and my 20 week scan is next wednesday and i also volunteered to be scanned next saturday afternoon for an hour as they are training students. Just gives an extra chance to see baby :) as i wont have any more scans till im 28/32/36 to check the growth x x

I'm back ladies! And my scan went fantastically!! :cloud9:

So relieved after all the worry, the sonographer was able to see everything and said it all looked great :happydance:

And I am now officially team pink! Absolutely over the moon!! :pink:

Definitely got a little trouble maker on my hands though, the sonographer had so much difficulty checking her head as she was buried headfirst right down by my pubic bone, and everytime the sonographer got the probe in to position to check her face she looked away! We got there in the end though :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to hearing everybody else's scan experiences now :flower: I hope they come nice and quickly for you!

Congratulations bump.on.brain on team pink x x I love hearing what everyone's having :) What's everyone's plans for the weekend? I'm seeing my mil for a little bit this afternoon then I have the wake to go to this eve which starts at 7pm. I just hope Blaise falls asleep through it as when he's tired turns into a moody moo! x x Forgot to say Happy St Patricks day to those who celebrate it x

Congratulations bump.on.brain on team pink x x I love hearing what everyone's having :) What's everyone's plans for the weekend? I'm seeing my mil for a little bit this afternoon then I have the wake to go to this eve which starts at 7pm. I just hope Blaise falls asleep through it as when he's tired turns into a moody moo! x x Forgot to say Happy St Patricks day to those who celebrate it x

Thank you! :cloud9:

I hope the wake goes OK for you all today. I'm having a highly exciting day cleaning the house, and then going to see mine and DH's Mum's tomorrow. And that's about it...

Anybody else up to anything exciting? I hope you're all well :flower:

The wake went fine, got home just before 11 and was exhausted x

:flower: Happy Mothers Day ladies, hope everyone has a fab day x x :flower:

Sorry i havnt posted in a whilea had trouble with internet so i have robbed my OHs phone :) well scan showed i am offically team blue :) and everything went fine!! Deffo wasnt bothered bout showing his bits just a little trouble maker- wouldnt stop still :) just so happy that everythin is okay and i can stop worrying about it and just enjoy the rest!! Im glad u girls who had scan all went well :) eeek all happy now :) xx

Aww I was waiting to hear from you, congrats on team blue hun :) x x

Yay :happydance: So pleased to hear that all went well with the scan. And congratulations on team blue!! :flower:

Congratulatuions Ladies on the scans and the team blues and pinks :) I's say your all over the moon this weekend!

Only one more week till I'm scanned and still undecided on whether or not to find out what team I'm on :wacko:

Congratulatuions Ladies on the scans and the team blues and pinks :) I's say your all over the moon this weekend!

Only one more week till I'm scanned and still undecided on whether or not to find out what team I'm on :wacko:

Ahh that must be such a hard decision if you're not really sure either way. Thankfully I never had that problem because I was always sure I wanted to know, and am so glad now that I did find out. It's made it a lot more real somehow!

Have you tried making a list of pro's and con's?? :shrug:

Yea, my OH is happy enough to find out and I think I am too but just keep it to ourselves, its mostly other people say 'oh don't find out, you'l be glad of the surprise' - seems to be a tradition here to have a surprise .. but I think I'l find out when they ask, I will have myself tormented other wise :haha:

Yeah I got the impression that most of my family seemed to think I should be waiting for the surprise too, but whenever they asked if I was going to find out I told them my reasons for wanting to straight away, and then they were pretty good about leaving it at that.

I am so insanely excited now about meeting my baby girl :cloud9: that I really can't imagine how having a surprise would be any better... but maybe that's just because for me personally I'm a "planner" so I'm not a big fan of surprises in general?

When I went in for my scan all I said to the sonographer was that I was really nervous, so she was good about reassuring me that things were fine and never actually mentioned the sex at all. It was only when she said that she was finishing up that I asked her if she could see what the sex was. She then had no problem in showing me, I just thought I'd mention it in case your sonographer doesn't actually offer it to you either :thumbup:

Yeah I'd be the same and I really wouldn't be a fan of surprises either! Thanks for the tip :) !!

Exactly, it would be an extra 4 months of delight!! So happy for you, have you started looking at girls stuff more now since you found out?

just want to add to this, I was saying last week I hadn't felt any kicks yet! I stated to feel some on Thur / Fri, very light, but as the weekend went on they got stronger and more often :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->