Due on August 3rd...

Ahh well i hope you are feeling better today, I'm sure you were worried about your stress levels, yep take it easy this week, I'd say all the worrying and stressing does no one any good :cry:

:hugs: Try not to worry too much. Stress and upset definitely isn't good for us in pregnancy, but I really don't think it's harmful to us and the LO unless we are exposed to a lot of it. Try to have a nice restful week, not worry about the funeral and go back to your normal routine and I'm sure LO will soon pick up that nothing is wrong :flower:

Yeah thanks hun I'm just glad I paid my last respects and family noticed I was pregnant and said congrats so it wasn't too bad. Also found out 3 of my cousins are expecting one in may(a boy),june and october so thats exciting :) x x

With the kicks, I've felt the same with was that baby or no? then when I try to wait it doesn't happen again! It was like this all day yesterday and yes, I was worried! I don't think we'll ever stop worrying?? lol Drank an ice cold water and still nothing so I'm just trying to think that bubs is just hiding a bit :)

As for the 4d scan, I realllllly really want one!! but I'm just going to wait and see how our finances when the time comes :) it truly would be a great experience though! 8 more day s until my gender scan!! Ahhh I can't wait :) my last one was at 6 weeks and I didn't get to see baby move or anything so this will be extra special!

Yeah it is, I've told Blaise he has lots of cousins to look forward to x There were some people there that I didn't know and they thought my mum was Blaises mum (people always think I'm his sister). The youngest comment i got was oh are you 14? Umm no lol I'm a 22 yr old married mum, didn't bother to say i'm expecting my 2nd as they already looked shocked with me. I've had this problem since i was pregnant with Blaise and wander when it will end lol x x

Wow kissesandhugs, you've had a long time to wait from 6 weeks! Even waiting from 11 weeks to 20 weeks seemed like forever to me. Not long to go now though :thumbup: Hopefully the baby is nice and awake for your scan. My LO was yawning away during the scan, she obviously didn't appreciate being disturbed! :haha:

WinterKage, I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happens to me at some point too, as people often think DH and I are younger than we are (he actually got ID'd for wood glue a few months ago - he's 26! :dohh: ). It gets annoying sometimes, but I suppose I'd be just as annoyed if people always thought I was older than I am! I just hope I don't come across anyone treating us differently purely because they think we are young; it annoys me how quick people can be to judge! :growlmad:

Aww oh no, guess we will just have to tell ourselves to take it as a compliment :) x x

Had my scan today for the students to test on me (there was a professional sonographer and 3 students) and I got two free pictures and a £10 Marks and Spencer gift card which is fab. I also thought I'd be cheeky and ask them what they thought the gender was and they all said girl including the sonographer so was nice to get a confirmation x x Just wandering what to do with rest of day now, think i'll pop out with Blaise to the chip shop in a bit then go park x

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend ladies? x x

Another week ladies, hope you all had a sunny weekend :flower:

Morning ladies :flower:

I hope you're all well and had a nice weekend. Mine was busy but good thanks, finally treated myself to some maternity tops and am now so much more comfortable!

Glad to hear that your scan with the students went well WinterKage :thumbup:

Anybody else get up to anything exciting?

Morning, :)

i am investing in some this weekend when i go shopping!! :)

i just basically just enjoyed the sun :) as it was really nice up where i am from :)

hows bump?

x

Nice one! Any shops to recommend. I got some jeans a few wks ago and the difference is great, can put the leggins away now.

I spent the nicest day of the year (Sat) asleep all day, think baby was resting on a nerve and lying down was the only way to relieve it, but Sunday enjoyed the weather, also been getting kicked all weekend and again this morning so delighted!!

Last day on team yellow (hopefully)

I had a relaxing weekend, didn't do much of anything. I slept A LOT as well!! I hate wasting days away like that but ohh well!!!

Good luck today with your scan cmtcmt, hope you find out :) x x

I'm glad to hear you all had a nice weekend =)

Good to luck to cmtcmt today - I hope you have a fantastic scan and I will look forward to hearing whether you are yellow, pink or blue! :flower:

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well and enjoying this freakish weather! I have the week off work so I am getting lots of Vitamin D from the sunshine for the baby ;-)

I felt baby kick for the first time today! I am sooo happy as I thought it was never going to happen!

I saw my consultant yesterday and my BP was a bit high so have to keep having it checked every two weeks and he may put my BP medication up and I had to have bloods checked for a liver problem as I am very itchy but they haven't rang me today so I think no news is good news so i think it might just be my eczema! Oh and I finally got some decent painkillers for my SPD!!

Hope everyone is well and good, I think we are all waiting to hear from cmtcmt aren't we?!

PrincessJ xxxxxx

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well and enjoying this freakish weather! I have the week off work so I am getting lots of Vitamin D from the sunshine for the baby ;-)

I felt baby kick for the first time today! I am sooo happy as I thought it was never going to happen!

I saw my consultant yesterday and my BP was a bit high so have to keep having it checked every two weeks and he may put my BP medication up and I had to have bloods checked for a liver problem as I am very itchy but they haven't rang me today so I think no news is good news so i think it might just be my eczema! Oh and I finally got some decent painkillers for my SPD!!

Hope everyone is well and good, I think we are all waiting to hear from cmtcmt aren't we?!

PrincessJ xxxxxx

Ahhh congrats on your first kick!!! It's an amazing feeling isn't it? :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"