Due September 27th, anyone close to that?

So glad to meet you all. So some of you are waiting to tell friends and family? I wanted to wait, but I'm horrible at keeping secrets, so I spilled the beans already. LOL. What are you ladies hoping for as far as a boy or a girl?
I didn't keep it a secret either :dohh: rofl
I am hoping to have a little girl!!!

I'm also due September 27th! Whoop! That's according to the NHS website anyway. We've only told my parents but telling my best friend on Thursday as I can't lie to her! We don't mind whether we have a boy or a girl but for some reason I feel it's a boy and we keep referring to baby as a he :)

Symptoms wise I'm ok so far, sometimes queasy in the am and very hungry in the afternoons. I have occasional twinges and my boobs are tender.

I am due Sept 26th.
And I am also happy with my symptoms, because there is not so many. I am just tired more in the evening and have cramps. Other than than, everything feels normal. :)

Hello!

I'm also due on the 26th September!!

This is my first, and so far I've had quite sore boobs, one day of nausea, heightened sense of smell, and last couple of days the sleepyness has kicked in! Oh and ever since I got my BFP I've been waking up at 5.30am every morning! Anyone else wake up early too?

I am due September 28th!

Only really tired at the moment. I had cramping until yesterday but now just tired. Mu boobs are kind of sore not terrible.

hey Maurie, im due september 28th too hunny... yeeeey im so happy. Iv been very tired lately. other than that i have no other symptoms which is kind of worrying me. how are you feeling...

Ladies im so excited to be sharing this journey with you. woohooo:happydance:

i will be due around 25th september, im the same none of my friends are pregnant or even in relationships at that matter so currently have no one to relate to. Got scan next week, cant wait so excited but cant really share with anyone as they dont seem to understand xxx

24th, my symptoms are all terrible!! I've put on loads of weight too :(

I'm due September 27th too hun! :waves: :happydance:

My symptoms thus far as hardly any, extremely tired, mild stomach cramps and backache but no nausea yet! :)

12 weeks seems so far away to find out if everything is OK - I'm driving myself mad with the waiting!

x

I am due September 28th!

Only really tired at the moment. I had cramping until yesterday but now just tired. Mu boobs are kind of sore not terrible.

hey Maurie, im due september 28th too hunny... yeeeey im so happy. Iv been very tired lately. other than that i have no other symptoms which is kind of worrying me. how are you feeling...

Yay!
wanna be bump buddies? :flower:
I am feeling great! the weather is supposed to be warm today so I am going to go get some grocery shopping done.
I have my next round of bloods tomorrow to make sure everything is progressing well. Then looking forward to booking my first scan :happydance:

Hey Heather I'm due sept 22nd =) I have an extremely bloated tummy and VERY sore boobs lol. No morning sickness to report really only that when i wake up im soooo hungry and the thought of anything makes me feel sickly. Hope your okay - Baby Bell

I am due September 28th!

Yay!
wanna be bump buddies? :flower:
I am feeling great! the weather is supposed to be warm today so I am going to go get some grocery shopping done.
I have my next round of bloods tomorrow to make sure everything is progressing well. Then looking forward to booking my first scan :happydance:

id love to be your bump buddy :happydance: Iv got a really bad cold and my nose is blocked and running at the same time i just feel like crap :sad: . Im just glad that my husband is on leave for the whole month so he has really been helping me out a lot. Fatigue is my second name :sleeping: and i have some mild cramping going on but nothing major. Im just wondering when my bump will start showing. I dont know if its all in my head but i think i felt some movement deep in my abdomen a couple of times yesterday and today. I know that was probably the uterus stretching but its just really nice to know that something is happening there at last.

Hi Everyone! This is my first post ever on this board :)- but I am 5 weeks and 1 day, due around October 1st. I go for my 2nd blood test tomorrow, first one was on Friday January 27th and my hcg was around 650. Anyone else had blood tests? I am so anxious to get results. Cool thing is that after this blood test (assuming everything is normal) I get 2 ultrasounds done before 9 weeks since I have been going to a fertility center- so I am super excited for that! So neat to see so many of us due around the same time!

I so wish that I could get a blood test! My first appointment is February 10th and my doctors office won't even see me until then. I went to a clinic and they wouldn't give me an exam or blood test either! Stinks. I just bought a bunch of 88 cent walmart hpts so when I'm feeling doubtful, I just take on of those, haha.

I'm so happy to have all the ladies here to talk to! I think I would go crazy if I didn't. No one wants to hear about my boobs or my moodiness, haha!

I had the most horrible dream last night that I miscarried and I'm having a really hard time getting those thoughts out of my head! I hate that!

So where is everyone from? I'm from Colorado. :D

I have told just my mom/dad and siblings and my two closest friends. I am gonna wait till around 10-12 weeks before making it more public.

I'm so happy to have all the ladies here to talk to! I think I would go crazy if I didn't. No one wants to hear about my boobs or my moodiness, haha!

I had the most horrible dream last night that I miscarried and I'm having a really hard time getting those thoughts out of my head! I hate that!

So where is everyone from? I'm from Colorado. :D

:dohh: talk about being moody and irritable, my husband was just telling me now of how iv been really rude and short tempered towards him lately. I just felt so bad because he is just so sweet and i had no idea i had made him feel like that:nope:. At least he understands that my brain is temporarily at the back of my pelvic bone:haha: I am down in South Africa :happydance:

I have told just my mom/dad and siblings and my two closest friends. I am gonna wait till around 10-12 weeks before making it more public.

well congrats hunny:happydance: what were their reactions like? iv only told my sisters in law and im waiting till the 12 week mark to tell everybody else:thumbup: :hug:

They were very happy, emotional ect...all super supportive. It was really awesome telling them. At first we weren't going to, but then we just couldn't keep it in.

All of them have promised to keep it quiet until we are ready (and further along) to make it public.

So how did your sister in law react?

They were very happy, emotional ect...all super supportive. It was really awesome telling them. At first we weren't going to, but then we just couldn't keep it in.

All of them have promised to keep it quiet until we are ready (and further along) to make it public.

oh they were both very happy. I also made then promise not to tell anyone until we are ready to make the announcement ourselves. I had planned to keep it between my husband and i but you know how it is:winkwink: so how far along are you and how are you feeling?
:flower:

oh they were both very happy. I also made then promise not to tell anyone until we are ready to make the announcement ourselves. I had planned to keep it between my husband and i but you know how it is:winkwink: so how far along are you and how are you feeling?
:flower:

I am actually not quite sure how far long I am...I have got one thing saying I am 5W+2 and another saying 6W+1...so I guess somewhere in between there.

I have been feeling VERY tired, extremely sore boobs (lots of blood flow and hard nipples (sorry tmi), some gas...no ms yet, but I did get sick last night so maybe it is starting.

What about you? Any symptoms yet? Have you had a DR appt yet or anything? I am going tmr for the 1st time, not sure what to expect.

well the morning sickness has not set in yet but i have noticed that there a certain smells that kind of make my stomach turn. i will be going to see the doctor i think on the 7th. i cant wait to hear what the doctor has to say. I dont know why but for some reason today i just could not take my usual afternoon nap:sleep: i felt really tired but i could not get to sleep. its is actually 22:31 here in South Africa and i am still awake which really not like me. Do you go to work? Im just happy that i dont go to work because i know there is nooo way i would have ever been able to work feeling the way that have been lately. :shrug:

I'm Due Sept 30th according to the Drs.

As for symptoms, I was having some nausea, but that stopped a few days ago. Was worried, but my Drs appt was yesterday and everything is all good!

We've told pretty much everyone... Not a very good zipper on our mouths. We're not high risk, so I'm not that worried about anything happening. Even if it does, it would be better that they can be there for us.

I get super sore in my lower abdomen if I walk for an hour or so.. anybody else get that? It's a bit inconvenient. I'm tired too, but I've stopped waking up in the middle of the night, thankfully!

We're hoping (and pretty sure) that it's a girl. But we'll see!

Is anybody thinking about taking prenatal classes? This is our first so I'm thinking about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->