Due September 27th, anyone close to that?

I am due September 28th!

Only really tired at the moment. I had cramping until yesterday but now just tired. Mu boobs are kind of sore not terrible.

hey Maurie, im due september 28th too hunny... yeeeey im so happy. Iv been very tired lately. other than that i have no other symptoms which is kind of worrying me. how are you feeling...

Ladies im so excited to be sharing this journey with you. woohooo:happydance:

Yay!
wanna be bump buddies? :flower:
I am feeling great! the weather is supposed to be warm today so I am going to go get some grocery shopping done.
I have my next round of bloods tomorrow to make sure everything is progressing well. Then looking forward to booking my first scan :happydance:

id love to be your bump buddy :happydance: Iv got a really bad cold and my nose is blocked and running at the same time i just feel like crap :sad: . Im just glad that my husband is on leave for the whole month so he has really been helping me out a lot. Fatigue is my second name :sleeping: and i have some mild cramping going on but nothing major. Im just wondering when my bump will start showing. I dont know if its all in my head but i think i felt some movement deep in my abdomen a couple of times yesterday and today. I know that was probably the uterus stretching but its just really nice to know that something is happening there at last.

Sorry you are not feeling well. I feel like I am feeling too good, it kind of worries me. Woke up with a ton of energy, I am dying to go get my next round of bloods tomorrow. I was sleeping all of the time.
I can not wait for a bump! I want it now lol :dohh:

How is your OH handling this? It sounds like he is super supportive!

Hey ladies,
I am due on the 26th September (according to an online calendar) I have my first doctors appointment on Friday. My symptoms so far have been: cramps on and off, headaches, sore boobs and the occasional sicky feeling!

Look forward to sharing experiences with you! xxx :happydance:

Im due the 27th of Sept. I am cramping on and off.... My boobs are huge and sore..... My face is breaking out horribly.... I can't get comfortable in bed to go to bed...... Im beyond moody and emotional...... Yepp Im 6 weeks today.

An online calendar said my due date was Oct. 1st, so I'm using that until I go to the doctor. I've only had occasional cramps and queasiness when I start getting hungry.

Well glad to have so many people to talk to this about! Has it really sunk in for you ladies yet that you're pregnant? It hasn't at all for me. Sometimes I think it's a joke or something that's being played on me. My family is SO excited, my mom calls me every day to ask how I'm feeling and I just can't seem to get into the hype until I'm farther along...

I believe I'm due September 21st actually! Based off my LMP that's what the tickers are telling me!

Well glad to have so many people to talk to this about! Has it really sunk in for you ladies yet that you're pregnant? It hasn't at all for me. Sometimes I think it's a joke or something that's being played on me. My family is SO excited, my mom calls me every day to ask how I'm feeling and I just can't seem to get into the hype until I'm farther along...

I think for me it will sink in when my bump starts to show. It feels like im in a dream and i might just wake up any minute now :dust:

I am due September 28th!

Only really tired at the moment. I had cramping until yesterday but now just tired. Mu boobs are kind of sore not terrible.

hey Maurie, im due september 28th too hunny... yeeeey im so happy. Iv been very tired lately. other than that i have no other symptoms which is kind of worrying me. how are you feeling...

Ladies im so excited to be sharing this journey with you. woohooo:happydance:

Yay!
wanna be bump buddies? :flower:
I am feeling great! the weather is supposed to be warm today so I am going to go get some grocery shopping done.
I have my next round of bloods tomorrow to make sure everything is progressing well. Then looking forward to booking my first scan :happydance:

id love to be your bump buddy :happydance: Iv got a really bad cold and my nose is blocked and running at the same time i just feel like crap :sad: . Im just glad that my husband is on leave for the whole month so he has really been helping me out a lot. Fatigue is my second name :sleeping: and i have some mild cramping going on but nothing major. Im just wondering when my bump will start showing. I dont know if its all in my head but i think i felt some movement deep in my abdomen a couple of times yesterday and today. I know that was probably the uterus stretching but its just really nice to know that something is happening there at last.

Sorry you are not feeling well. I feel like I am feeling too good, it kind of worries me. Woke up with a ton of energy, I am dying to go get my next round of bloods tomorrow. I was sleeping all of the time.
I can not wait for a bump! I want it now lol :dohh:

How is your OH handling this? It sounds like he is super supportive!

Hubby is excited and very supportive. He says it has not realy sunk in for him that we are pregnant. He cant wait for the bump to show. Im in bed now taking a nap (i just woke up 2hrs ago and im already taking a nap) :haha:

Woo hoo!! Due around September 28th!!

Not so many symptoms over here either. Tired off and on, some days more tired, other days don't feel tired. Sore boobs, some cramping but it has eased off now, and i feel a bit queasy mostly in the night time. I had pressure feeling on my bladder a couple of days ago. My digestive system cannot make up it's mind weather it wants to be constipated or get rid of the food as fast as possible. Does anyone else have this?

Not so many symptoms over here either. Tired off and on, some days more tired, other days don't feel tired. Sore boobs, some cramping but it has eased off now, and i feel a bit queasy mostly in the night time. I had pressure feeling on my bladder a couple of days ago. My digestive system cannot make up it's mind weather it wants to be constipated or get rid of the food as fast as possible. Does anyone else have this?

:haha::shrug: That is me right there:haha: sometimes i would be so constipated and i would wish that everything would just come rushing out then poof wish granted the next time i go :haha: talk about beign tired:sleep: i woke up at 6 this morning and by 9 i was back in bed and only woke up 4hour later:dohh: Its raining here so i guess thats why i managed to sleep for so long. Do you have m/s yet?

:hi: im feeling really sick today guys can anybody please tell me what to do about this horrible nausea my goodness:nope: its really bad and i feel like morning sickness is just around the corner :sad1: Anybody have any ideas please do share. im really sick today :cry:

:haha::shrug: That is me right there:haha: sometimes i would be so constipated and i would wish that everything would just come rushing out then poof wish granted the next time i go :haha: talk about beign tired:sleep: i woke up at 6 this morning and by 9 i was back in bed and only woke up 4hour later:dohh: Its raining here so i guess thats why i managed to sleep for so long. Do you have m/s yet?

I thought it was just me :dohh: I was Diagnosed with IBS so I lived with constant Diarrhea for like 8 years. I had constipation and I couldnt figure out what was going on! :rofl: I was uncomfortable and my belly hurt. The next day I am back to myself... constantly in the bathroom.

I haven't been as tired lately. It kind of worry's me a bit. But I got my bloods drawn to see how everything is going. Waiting on results.

:hi: im feeling really sick today guys can anybody please tell me what to do about this horrible nausea my goodness:nope: its really bad and i feel like morning sickness is just around the corner :sad1: Anybody have any ideas please do share. im really sick today :cry:

Sorry you are feeling not well. I dont have any ideas but hope you feel better! :hugs:

Last night, I found myself feeling increasingly tired, and my poor boobs started aching. But to day i feel great...lol

I thought it was just me :dohh: I was Diagnosed with IBS so I lived with constant Diarrhea for like 8 years. I had constipation and I couldnt figure out what was going on! :rofl: I was uncomfortable and my belly hurt. The next day I am back to myself... constantly in the bathroom.

I haven't been as tired lately. It kind of worry's me a bit. But I got my bloods drawn to see how everything is going. Waiting on results.

i am sure everything is alright dont worry much. let us know what the results say. How about sore boobs? mine are ok and i hope they stay that way:thumbup:

Last night, I found myself feeling increasingly tired, and my poor boobs started aching. But to day i feel great...lol

:haha: sometimes i feel like im not pregnant at all then i wake up the next morning feeling like iv been hit by a ton of bricks.... funny how the body work:winkwink:

Sorry you are feeling not well. I dont have any ideas but hope you feel better! :hugs:

Thanks Maurie; i read somewhere on the Internet about sea band so im gonna get one and see if it works. il let you know if it works when / if i find it :thumbup:

I believe I'm about 6 weeks along with our first and it still doesn't seem real! According to the online calculators I should be due Sep. 25, I have my first appointment to confirm on Feb. 13 and can't wait!

I really haven't had much for symptoms: sore boobs, tired and I'm not hungry at all... Sadly, I would feel better if I had more symptoms! Lol :dohh:

We have decided to wait to tell family/friends, I am so excited to have others to share with!

Back from my 1st Dr. Appt...I am due on Sep 30th...approx 5W+3...boobs are still very sore, I am tired constantly, I have to urinate constantly, some very mild cramping at night every couple of days but no morning sickness yet or food aversions/cravings.

I feel pretty good thought and I am still working, another 6 months to go :)

2nd Dr appt is at Week #9 and I go for blood test this week. U/S is schedules for Week 12, but he said I could go as early as Week 8 if i like.

SOO EXCITED!! The next 3 weeks are gonna be a LONG wait!

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"