Due September 27th, anyone close to that?

I'm kind of due around that time - August 29th. I also don't know any pregnant moms and feel kind of alone with this in the "real world". And like others have said, some days are awesome and others I'm nauseous, dizzy and exhausted. I'm hoping it'll be gone in a couple weeks!

Well glad to have so many people to talk to this about! Has it really sunk in for you ladies yet that you're pregnant? It hasn't at all for me. Sometimes I think it's a joke or something that's being played on me. My family is SO excited, my mom calls me every day to ask how I'm feeling and I just can't seem to get into the hype until I'm farther along...

It hasn't sunk in at all! I still can't believe that I'm pregnant! I'm very excited about it though. I guess it will sink in more after I go to my first appt. and get to hear the baby's heartbeat. Feb. 17th cannot get here fast enough! That's cute that your mom calls everyday.. my parent's are the same way- except my mom has gone a little overboard and already started knitting baby socks.

I've just joined. My due date is 26th September. I've got a two year old too. So far feeling very exhausted, hungry all the time but no appetite, sore boobs and pains lower down.

I've just joined. My due date is 26th September. I've got a two year old too. So far feeling very exhausted, hungry all the time but no appetite, sore boobs and pains lower down.

welcome JTJLT:happydance:

Hello. I'm due 28th sept. it's the same due date as my son in 2010 - which is freaky - he came on his due date too! I wonder if this one will!

Im starting to feel more sick every morning, I think one day son it will be full on sickness.
I was the same inn my first pregnancy I tried sea bands, ginger stem biscuits, ginger cordial, nothing worked! :( so I'm just trying to eat little n often!
I'm tired too n get some period type pains but that's it really!

Haven't told family yet, for some reason I'm nervous!!

Hello. I'm due 28th sept. it's the same due date as my son in 2010 - which is freaky - he came on his due date too! I wonder if this one will!

Im starting to feel more sick every morning, I think one day son it will be full on sickness.
I was the same inn my first pregnancy I tried sea bands, ginger stem biscuits, ginger cordial, nothing worked! :( so I'm just trying to eat little n often!
I'm tired too n get some period type pains but that's it really!

Haven't told family yet, for some reason I'm nervous!!

:happydance:woohooo we have the same due date:happydance: I am so sick and i cannot eat anything without getting super nauseas afterwards. i can already feel that this is gonna be a bumpy ride:nope: So cool that you are due on your son's birthday:thumbup:

Hi ladies, just checking in with everyone. 6 weeks today, WAHOO!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Baby is the size of a pea. :)

No nausea to speak of yet (well that's not entirely true, I've had a few moments of not feeling well but that's all they were- moments). Lotsssss of fatigue, heartburn, and cramps. Boo!

Next appointment is in a week, excited about that and hoping to see the heartbeat!

How is everyone else feeling?

Hi Everyone!

I'm feeling pretty much the same as I did last week - not getting as many cramps now but do tend to get them in the evenings. Today is the first day I've felt any nausea but only mild after eating lunch, I felt wayyy too hot even though it's -5 outisde! Also soo tired, feel I could sleep the week away, I've been fast asleep by 8:30pm every night this week but then waking up really early!

Still don't feel properly pregnant yet but am definitely piling on the pounds already! :haha:

x

Hi,

This is my first post I guess just wanted to share with other moms to be... so far hubby and I are keeping out gift Top Secret at least until first ultrasound in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to hear the baby (ies) heartbeat (s).

Feel like my stomach has been taken over by more than one baby. The symptoms are no fun... but the experience is well worth it.

So seems that based on LP that I am due Sept 24 but than based on my LP and Cycle I'm due Oct 2 2012.

Confused but will no more by Feb 13 first ultrasound will keep you posted :)

Congratulations to everyone.

wowbcmom (wowbecomingamom)

Hi,

This is my first post I guess just wanted to share with other moms to be... so far hubby and I are keeping out gift Top Secret at least until first ultrasound in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to hear the baby (ies) heartbeat (s).

Feel like my stomach has been taken over by more than one baby. The symptoms are no fun... but the experience is well worth it.

So seems that based on LP that I am due Sept 24 but than based on my LP and Cycle I'm due Oct 2 2012.

Confused but will no more by Feb 13 first ultrasound will keep you posted :)

Congratulations to everyone.

wowbcmom (wowbecomingamom)

:happydance::happydance:Hello hello welcome and congrats on your :bfp: its gonna be a long bumpy ride but im so looking forward to it. So what symptoms do you have so far? Im sooo excited :happydance:

Hello Ladies, I was here a couple of years ago lol and i am 5 weeks according to online calculaters since LMP. Due 29th Sept. Not Seen Doctors yet to confirm.

I have 3 boys already so really hoping for a little girl as this is most definatly my last child lol. Trouble is symptons so far have been same as my other pregnancy's and they say you'll now cos you carry different :( Hopefully its too early yet, I dont have sore boobs but i do get tired by lunchtime and have a nap, i get really hungry but never enjoy much when i eat grrr. Had mild cramps like mild period pains on and off for few weeks now. Stronger sense of smell and feel icky and queasy late afternoons.

We have only told the nannies & grandads of ikkle pea but no other family or friends till were 12 weeks.
I went on my journey with you ladies on here before (with my son now 19months old)and i am here again.

Look forward to reading all the storys

Mwah Lisa

Woo hoo!! Due around September 28th!!

Not so many symptoms over here either. Tired off and on, some days more tired, other days don't feel tired. Sore boobs, some cramping but it has eased off now, and i feel a bit queasy mostly in the night time. I had pressure feeling on my bladder a couple of days ago. My digestive system cannot make up it's mind weather it wants to be constipated or get rid of the food as fast as possible. Does anyone else have this?

:haha::shrug: That is me right there:haha: sometimes i would be so constipated and i would wish that everything would just come rushing out then poof wish granted the next time i go :haha: talk about beign tired:sleep: i woke up at 6 this morning and by 9 i was back in bed and only woke up 4hour later:dohh: Its raining here so i guess thats why i managed to sleep for so long. Do you have m/s yet?

I thought it was just me :dohh: I was Diagnosed with IBS so I lived with constant Diarrhea for like 8 years. I had constipation and I couldnt figure out what was going on! :rofl: I was uncomfortable and my belly hurt. The next day I am back to myself... constantly in the bathroom.

I haven't been as tired lately. It kind of worry's me a bit. But I got my bloods drawn to see how everything is going. Waiting on results.

i am sure everything is alright dont worry much. let us know what the results say. How about sore boobs? mine are ok and i hope they stay that way:thumbup:

Well the results came back not good, I started spotting at 1 this morning and was in the ER all night. We lost our baby :cry:

I'm due September 10th! I don't know about you ladies but I think this is a fabulous month to have a baby! Nice and warm, not cold, not too hot! What do you think??

Not so many symptoms over here either. Tired off and on, some days more tired, other days don't feel tired. Sore boobs, some cramping but it has eased off now, and i feel a bit queasy mostly in the night time. I had pressure feeling on my bladder a couple of days ago. My digestive system cannot make up it's mind weather it wants to be constipated or get rid of the food as fast as possible. Does anyone else have this?

:haha::shrug: That is me right there:haha: sometimes i would be so constipated and i would wish that everything would just come rushing out then poof wish granted the next time i go :haha: talk about beign tired:sleep: i woke up at 6 this morning and by 9 i was back in bed and only woke up 4hour later:dohh: Its raining here so i guess thats why i managed to sleep for so long. Do you have m/s yet?

I thought it was just me :dohh: I was Diagnosed with IBS so I lived with constant Diarrhea for like 8 years. I had constipation and I couldnt figure out what was going on! :rofl: I was uncomfortable and my belly hurt. The next day I am back to myself... constantly in the bathroom.

I haven't been as tired lately. It kind of worry's me a bit. But I got my bloods drawn to see how everything is going. Waiting on results.

i am sure everything is alright dont worry much. let us know what the results say. How about sore boobs? mine are ok and i hope they stay that way:thumbup:

Well the results came back not good, I started spotting at 1 this morning and was in the ER all night. We lost our baby :cry:

I'm so sorry honey. :( Just take it easy and know it will happen again for you. Thoughts and prayers are with you. :hugs:

Well I should not have been bragging so much about not having morning sickness. Man has that hit me like a ton of bricks!!! And I know I'm not supposed to be showing at 6 weeks, but my pants are feeling so stinking tight all the time! It's probably just the bloating. How are you ladies feeling lately?

I'm so sorry honey. :( Just take it easy and know it will happen again for you. Thoughts and prayers are with you. :hugs:

Oh im terribly sorry sweetheart. :nope: I hope you will be ok. my thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

I'm so sorry to read this. HUGS and hopefully you'll be back over here soon! :hugs:

So you guys, I have a confession to make... I've gained a pound or two already and my pants are starting to feel tight, so last night I went out and bought a belly band! Yes, that's right... maternity clothing at 6 weeks in. :) I totally feel like I'm cheating but at the same time, I can't wait to be comfy in nice stretchy fabric! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->