Due the end of January?

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
The other January group has sooo many people in it I'm struggling to keep up!

So I'm looking for a small group of about 8 girls due towards the end of January who would like to help and support each other through pregnancy, labour and birth!!

My name is Terrie, I'm 24 and I'm due 23rd January 2013. I have two children already, one boy Rhys (5) and one girl Ffion (3)

:flower:

Hi im Erynn im 31 and due January 30th 2013 :D I also have a little girl called Linzi, well she's not that little lol she will be 11 in 3 weeks x

Hi all I am also due 30th Jan, aged 33 living in NZ (from the UK)and yes the other thread can be hard to keep up...be great to have a smaller group!

Laura how are you doing??

And has anyone had any scan yet?

Hi, I'm Charlie, I'm 28 and my first is due on 22nd Jan, can I join? x

Hi Charlie

Of course you can :)

How are you doing? Xx

I've found the nausea and tiredness has picked up over the last couple of days... ah well 9 weeks tomorrow and my first appointment with the midwife on Weds :) Have you all got your 1st appointments / scans booked?

x

My first mw appt isn't till 11th July (I'll be 12 weeks) and hopefully my first scan will be next week :)

I've had hardly any nausea this time it's been great lol

I've found the nausea and tiredness has picked up over the last couple of days... ah well 9 weeks tomorrow and my first appointment with the midwife on Weds :) Have you all got your 1st appointments / scans booked?

x

I already had a scan at 6w2d due to severe cramps..worst thing I did as all it showed was an empty sac but the sonographer measured it at 5w5d. The MW told me it didn't look good and to expect to MC at any moment, that was over a week ago and nothing so far. My HCG over 48hrs went from 8223 to 11450 which she assured me was good. Anyway go for a repeat scan on Friday and I am sooooo hoping there is a little fighter in there. I have been TTC for 8 years and had a MMC 6 years ago, so this has to be it!!!!

I'll jump in here with you all, if you don't mind. :) I'm going to be 29 next Wednesday. Owoooo! LOL. I'm pregnant with #2 after a MMC in March at 9 weeks. I'm a little nervous this time around. However, trying to stay positive.... I have my first scan tomorrow.

My EDD is January 26. I don't think it'll change as I've based it on ovulation. If I based it on my LMP, I'd be due January 19.

I have a 1 year old daughter who is my life. I plan on three children and want them within 2 years of each other.

I had an early scan because I was spotting slightly, at 6 weeks, we got to see bubble and a heartbeat and it made me feel SO much better... but I still worry. My first official scan is on the 9th of July so I'll be 12 weeks give or take a day. I hope everything is ok, I can't wait to share bubble with everyone, the secrets really starting to eat at me!

Fingers crossed for you Lorna x x

Thats a long wait. My Edd got moved ahead to January 20. The scan was a huge relief. I was so scared. I saw beautiful baby, healthy strong HB, and nice round sac.

I go back at 13 weeks on July 17 for another scan.

I'm glad you got the reassurance you needed and that everything was ok! got my first midwife appointment in a couple of hours! eee!

Yay, for midwife appt. I hope you get reassurance, also. I feel so much better. :)

Had my midwife appointment, everything fine, except as my BMI is high I hve to go and have a test to see how I deal with glucose... so i have that and other bloods on the 4th, then a scan on the 9th. It feels good to have some of these booked in, I think it makes time pass quicker!

I know! but 2 and a half weeks has NEVER felt so long! :D

Yeah, its nice to have it booked in, and i really liked my midwife. I didn't realise there would be so much paperwork! Like a whole book of it! but time does seem to be crawling by at the moment, all my time seems to be filled with mild worry, nausea and impatience and that combo just drags :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->