Due the end of January?

Yes, but we'll be meeting our babies in about 7 months! :happydance:

And in 7 months no doubt i'll be wondering where all the time went! I think i'll feel better after the scan, then i'll be able to talk about it, and buy things and share it with everyone instead of holding it all in. :)

Yeah, a scan definitley brings relief. I was a ball of nerves prior. I cried before I even entered the Dr. office.

I'm so glad your scan went well, I'll probably blub during mine :)

Can I join you ladies?? I never got added to the January jellybean list....probably because there are so many ladies! This is my second January jellybean :) This LO is due exactly two weeks after DS second birthday, due date January 24th! My name is Kristen and I'm 29 years old! I have my first prenatal appointment on Monday. I unfortunately don't get my first ultrasound until 20 weeks :( But I think I'm going to ask for a 12 week for some reassurance! Wish me luck! Hope you don't mind if I join you!

Welcome MommyB! I'd hope they would give you a scan at 12 weeks. 20 weeks is such a long wait.

I ordered a doppler today! I'm very excited about that. :) My DD was born in April 2011... Giving it a go after a MMC in March.

All the best to you! :)

Leinzelove I'm pretty sure we got our BFP's the same day, I remember talking to each other! I have a Sonoline B Doppler from my first pregnancy and I used it for the first time on Thursday and found LO heartbeat at 170 BPM! :happydance: You'll love having one! It kinda helps add reassurance if you haven't felt movement and such. I remember I asked DH for the tv remote last pregnancy and instead of getting up and giving it to me, he tossed and I missed but it hit me in the belly. Well I freaked and of course the first thing I did was pull out my Doppler :haha: Comes in handy :)

Hi MommyB! I remember you! :) I didn't use a doppler with DD. But, this time I couldn't resist. I'm excited about recording the HB etc. And I figure I can always sell it back for a little less than I paid for it. Thats great that its already working for you. I tell you, all my Dr. will do is listen to the HB via doppler until my gender scan. I might get another early scan, but really I'm not holding my breathe.

I would definitley get a doppler if I had to wait until 20 weeks, and even 12 weeks. Thats a very long time to wait for reassurance.

I had my scan at what I thought was 8w3d, but the Dr. gave me the EDD of January 20. He moved me up 6 days. Hmmm... It's strange because I told him I ovulated on May 5, I was TTC. I also told him how could I get my BFP at 4dpo? He just said he's sticking with Jan. 20. I also asked him if he'd put me back later, he said he wouldn't if I was measuring within 2 weeks at my gender scan. So, who knows. Go figure... baby measures right on with my LMP although I O'd on CD21. Definitley happy I'm measuring ahead and not behind. Strong heartbeat and nice round sac. :)

Our toddlers are also close in age! :) Perfect gap! :)

Are dopplers expensive then? I wonder if i would just freak myself out if i couldn't find the heartbeat, and its supposed to be quite tricky....

2 weeks today for my scan!

I watched Youtube videos on how to decipher sounds and find the heartbeat. I bought the Sololine B which has excellent user reviews and finds the heartbeat between 8-10 weeks. The others are cheaper but don't find it until after 12 weeks. I spent $52 for mine... Others you can purchase for $20 on up!

Used Sololine B's only sell for $10 less. So, when I'm done with it.. I'll sell and it'll be like renting it for cheap. :)

I hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you, hun! :hugs:

My Sonoline B was $80 Canadian! But it looks brand new so I will deffinitely be selling it after this pregnancy as it is our last baby!

Leinzelove I remember with DS after my 20 week scan they put me ahead 4 days (no idea why?) and he still came on his due date according to my LMP :haha: I was always measuring ahead with him, he was a big baby at 9.5 lbs!

Well I have my first prenatal appointment today :happydance: I'm really hoping she agrees to a 12 week scan for reassurance. But I won't be telling her I've already heard the heartbeat. I did have a low lying placenta that needed to be monitored with DS so maybe they can check that out on an early ultrasound.....I just want to see my baby :rofl:

Hi girls unfortunately I lost my baby

Maybe somebody could take over this thread.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months

Oh Terrie, I am so so sorry. You are in my thoughts x x x :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear that! You are deffinitely in my thoughts!

I'm so sorry, Tezzy! Noone should ever have to know such cruel loss. Many many many :hugs:!

Hi ladies, I got my sonoline b doppler this morning and was so excited to hear baby's heartbeat. It took a bit of figuring out but eventually I got there.

It's a relief as I'm waiting on my first scan on 18th July.

Yay, Lucky Flutter on finding babies HB! :happydance:

I recieved mine on Wednesday, but no luck finding babies HB, yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->