• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due towards end of January 2009

Thinking of You All!!!

:blush: i am dying. had to use my doppler this morning before i got out of bed just so i knew nothing was wrong. :dohh: I am a freak!

lol, thats exactly what i've just done 2 mins ago, don't know what i was going to do if i couldn't find it. but it booted me as i lay down anyway as if to say oi stop being silly
45 mins till i find out, just waiting for his lordship to exit the shower...
good luck everyone 5 mins and elm will know what she's having
x

I'm so excited - why isn't the time going any quicker!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats biscuit :)

Come on girlies, hurry up and post!!!

xxx

i am so excited for all of you!!!!!!!!

5 hours until mine......:cry:

Oh baby we'll be thinking of you :hugs: and just think you're the one and only reason I will be staying up way past my bedtime tonight - all us girlies will be sitting here thinking of you and waiting for your news :happydance:

Your scan will be so amazing make sure you relax and enjoy every minute of it :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i'm back and its a
BOY

can't believe im going to have a son lol..

craig burst into tears, and rosie said oh man:dohh:
there he lay in his boyish position hands behind his head legs up lol

:blue::blue::blue:
c'mon Elm 1 girl 1 boy this is sooooo exciting

:yipee:
I am so happy for you Helen!!! The perfect little family you will have now!!!!!!
I was way off tith my guess for you!!!!

:hugs:
:hugs:

A son, a little man!!!!
:wohoo:

:happydance::happydance:welcome to team blue :blue:
Congratulations honey, hope you enjoyed the scan, I'm so happy for you.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oooh I've just looked at my predictions, so far I've got a 100% record!

Congrats Helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it! Welcome to team blue!!!!!!!!

thanks guys, just Elm and Jaylene now..
have no idea of names only picked out Lydia lol, spose cant really use that now eh!

I think your little boy might get some strange looks if you call him that! But now you get to do all the names research and buy lots of gorgeous little blue outfits xx

thanks guys, just Elm and Jaylene now..
have no idea of names only picked out Lydia lol, spose cant really use that now eh!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Lyndon ?!?!

I am slowly going crazy 1,2,3,4,5,6 SWITCH! :loopy: :headspin:
Crazy going am I slowy 6,5,4,3,2,1 SWITCH! :loopy: :headspin:

I want Elm to come home and tell us all about her scan now :( I can't leave the computer alone

me neither. She mentioned to me though that they may go buy some stuff after the scan though....is it alreayd like 5 PM for you??? long day i am making for you!!!

what did you have for supper/tea? :rofl:

I thought she might - hope she's enjoying her shopping! It's 20 past 5 here, I'm waiting for the gardener to turn up so I can relax and have my dinner. I'm making pasta with roasted vegetables and sundried tomatoes. Am trying to make sure I get my 5 a day for Pip. what are you up to? do you have hte day off?

I am working. or trying to work. lol. Eating trailmix and listening to my stomach gurgle....I think it is nerves. it is 10:24am here and i have completed barely anything because i am keep my eyes peeled on here!! :rofl:

your meal sounds so good!!!
I forced a banana down Chris's throat yesterday because he had barely eaten any veggies or fruits....and some how he is still super skinny and healthy as can be :hissy: I think forcing people to eat fruit is a sure sign of motherhood, wouldn;t you say??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->