Due towards end of January 2009

Wahoooo

Congrats Helen!! Told you you were having a boy :D

Welcome to team blue!!

OMG :rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry ladies but have to share - Pip is kicking me so hard he keeps making me jump. I think he must be protesting against my tight jeans!

OMG :rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry ladies but have to share - Pip is kicking me so hard he keeps making me jump. I think he must be protesting against my tight jeans!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
this morning my cat who weighs next to nothing sat on my belly....i only let her because she weigh a whole lot of nothing....and LO was kicking away at me like crazy. This was at 3AM so possibly LO's most active time that i never notice, but I still thought it was funny that :baby: was kicking when the cat was right on top.

tight jeans?!?! you still fit tight jeans?!

:hugs:

Damn- I wish I could fit into my skinny jeans *pout*

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Yay biscuit - a baby girl! How wonderful! : :cloud9:
And Helen - how perfect to be having a baby son...one of each..so lovely xx :happydance:

Come on Elm where are you am dying for your news!!!! :hug:

Jaylene, what time is your scan - doesn't matter how late it is in british thime, i fully intend to stay glued until your results appear!

I am so thrilled for all of you - love you all xx

:hugs:

Baby D - my scan is at 145 my time....so if you are in England - ish it will be about 845 your time. So I am thinking I will come home right after, unless Chris wants to have supper :rofl: and post. Sometime around 10 your time. :blush: I would be honored if you all stayed up but completely understand if you can't.

[QUOTE

tight jeans?!?! you still fit tight jeans?!

:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Sadly no, these are my maternity jeans :hissy: but I think they press right down on where Pip is lying - that's my excuse anyway!

I will be up - too excited for you to sleep xx

Lol - lulu, that's exactly what i say about my tight mat jeans xx

Yay - glad it's not just me!

I sent my friend who had a miscarriage some flowers today to say I hadn't forgotten about what she's going through. She wants to meet up tomorrow to 'clear the air', now I'm scared, I worry that by trying to explain how I feel I'm going to end up souhnding selflish and hurtful

Hi Tasha hope your scan went well today? did they confirm you're having a baby girl?

Hey guys had my scan today, she said everythin is fine from what she can see on the ultrasound but i dont see my midwife till tue, was really good to see my lil one moving about again, she was moving so much it was hard for her to get a good pic, heres the scan pic anyway, so its not too good i hate to take the pic with my digi as i have no scanner xx

https://i38.tinypic.com/2udue07.jpg

& heres a close up i zoomed in on her face

https://i35.tinypic.com/302qgbo.jpg

What a cutie :hugs: They're gorgeous pictures. I'm glad everything was ok

What a cutie :hugs: They're gorgeous pictures. I'm glad everything was ok

yeah well she said she could just make out there was no boy parts but is not 100% sure, i didnt tell her id been for another scan haha x

Lulu, i really feel that the gesture you showed with the flowers shows how far from selfish you are xx Just be supportibe whilst honest about your own feelings and i'm sure you will be fine and your friendship back on track - where it should be xx

I'm here!!! Got to the hospital at 2.10pm for my scan needing a wee. At 2.55pm I still hadn't been seen so had to go to the toilet so then I had to down loads more water before I could have my scan. Ended up having it about an hour after I should have. Anyway... eveything was fine (didn't think much of the scanning woman, the last one was loads nicer)... Chicken is a BOY!!!! :blue: :blue: :blue:

Just getting used to the idea now, I've been spaced out all afternoon thing it was the huge amounts of water I've had to consume combined with being all scared and excited and not being able to eat properly.

I'll post pictures of my beautiful little boy later, left them in the car - we've been to an all you can eat thing and I can't move anymore :rofl:

:hugs: everyone xxx

Congratulations Tasha & Helen xxx

What beautiful pictures Tasha!

Congratulations :hugs: :pink: :blue: :pink: :blue: :pink: :blue:

xxxxxxxx

Congrats hun!!

Welcome to team blue :)

There is a few of us now!!

I'm still trying to get my scan pics on the computer to upload... need to get OH to pull his finger out of his bum lol.

Just Jaylene now, not long left for her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->