Due towards end of January 2009

Congrats tasha...

Bet its put your mind at ease now too :)

:cloud9:Congratulations honey, I'm so pleased for you :happydance::happydance:

Another little boy, :blue: :blue: :blue: so happy everything went ok and can't wait to see the pics.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

ooooo its all just toooo brilliant i just love this site...

congratulations Elm and Tasha for having great scans... so 2 blue one pink today so far, just jaylene to go now will it be even stevens, watch this space lol

lulu i think your friend will be just fine...

just been shopping and bought my son his first little snowsuit to come home in, son son i just cant stop saying it i'm going to have a son lol.... AMAZING

Hehe it's so exciting! I think Jaylene will even it up and come back telling us she's having a little girl :pink:
Aren't the clothes for little boys just adorable, I never imagined myself having a boy now I keep patting my belly and thinking that's my beautiful little son in there. I can't wait til January. What's the snowsuit like?

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Yay- elm, im so pleased to hear chicken is a baby boy! Congratulations to you, wonderful news! You girls have had me buzzing on your news all night x

Just jaylene to go - really think she is pink!

:hug:

https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/children/newborn/15/17

this one its really soft, and its says i'm here lol,
got a little beany hat to go with it as well
xx

It said Jaylene is online, maybe she left her computer on in the rush to off to see her LO?

Ohhhhhh, DP is talking about having a 4D scan :happydance: don't know if we will but it'd be very nice to have one!
xxx

Oh Helen that is so cute - I love the little ears on it!!!! Your little boy will look so beautiful coming home in that xx

Elm - my sister had a gender scan at Mums in Solihull (know it's a bit of a way from you) and they did parts of it in 4D for them it cost about £90 I think so was a lot cheaper than a normal 4D scan

oooo a 4d scan how brill, i'm not allowed one lol oh doesnt like them, but he maybe persuaded. theres a nice clinic on oldbury as well just off junc 2 on m5, i went there for a reassurance scan at 10 week, i think they are great to show the children as they get older i'd jump at the chance to see myself i the womb before i was born.
i wonder if jaylene knows yet....
xx

CONGRATS ELM!!!!!!!!!! Jaylene waited long and hard for you and was gutted that she missed you. So happy for you!!!!!! Team Blue is kickin butt! Woohoo!!

Thanks LuluBee & Helen, I put on the other thread I wanted to see your snowsuit Helen & I was googling scan places LuluBee!!! How psychic are we??!!!

Just looking at the Solihull one now, then I'll look at the Oldbury one :happydance: xxx

LuluBee - it says they're £195 on the website - https://www.mums.me.uk/fees.htm , am I looking at the right place? x

eta. found this one in Yorkshire https://www.babyview.co.uk/pricelist.asp that seems quite cheap but it's in Yorkshire...

I'm still spaced!!! xxx

heres my scan, you can just see the top of his hand above his head lol, legs up relaxing just like his daddy lol
xx

Attachments

• little boy 001.jpg
    little boy 001.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 5
He is precious Helen!!!! Any pics Elm? I'm dyin over here !

Helen, your pic is amazing! What a gorgeous little baby boy.

Mine's rubbish compared to that, silly scan woman - I got two and they're just the same. Chicken just has been done justice, he is lovely.
Mine are still out in the car, thing DP is going out for them, I wasn't listening :rofl: xx

i bribed the scan woman with malteasers lol cos the last scan woman was agrump the last time lol, so i thought it might lighten her up a bit, was a different woman but worked a treat we were in there ages.

your scan pics will be just as precious.

rosies just helped me scan the pics and i stood up she was laughing her head off, i've leaked milk all over my t-shirt in 2 big patches, thats just great that starting al ready sticky patches for the next 20 weeks lol, all worth it though.
jaylene will be here soon yay!!!

Ohhh, poor you - you've laughed so much you've milked yourself!!!! We should have taken Malteasers... that's where we went wrong!! x

Right Jaylene, where are you?

I can't wait till she returns! I bet she's on cloud 9!

I know, my cat's stolen the computer chair, its her bed, so I'm knelt on the floor stretchihng over to type! Matt thinks 've gone mad, but is getting used to my obsession with BnB now. Once I get better access to hte computer Elm I'll have a check for Mums. They just paid for a basic scan rather than a 4D one and hte sonogrpaher did bits in 4D for free

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->