Due towards end of January 2009

Your scan picture is gorgeous by the way Helen, so clear. I'l remeber to take maltesers with me in future!

this is the other one he's trying to do a backwards roll this time, gonna be a gymnast i think :rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• baby boy 1.jpg
    baby boy 1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 5
DP is trying to take a decent photo of ours, it's not working - I was trying for ages. My first scan pictures are so much better!?!

Think we might go to the Yorkshire one if we can't find any others and combine it with a weekend away which would be so lovely, haven't been anywhere this year.

:hugs: xx

Come on Jayleeeeene :)

Helen,

I'm soooooooo jealous - your pictures are amazing! xxx

eta. :happydance: I've gone BLUE!! x

Congratulations Helen + Elm. Both Boys! So pleased everything is fine with everyones scans. Wonderful news.

Now where is Jaylene!?

we're all here online on this page waiting for the news like little drooling puppies waiting for our food lol

x

we're all here online on this page waiting for the news like little drooling puppies waiting for our food lol

x

:rofl: does anyone else every sing 'Jaylene, Jaylene, Jaylene, Jay-le-e-eeeen' in their heads to the tune of 'Jolene'? (Sorry Jaylene - it's getting late!!! xxx)

x

:rofl: does anyone else every sing 'Jaylene, Jaylene, Jaylene, Jay-le-e-eeeen' in their heads to the tune of 'Jolene'? (Sorry Jaylene - it's getting late!!! xxx)

:rofl::rofl: your funny you are lol.... i aint going to sleep till i find out won't be long now....

shall we play eye spy with my little eye something beginning with B :rofl::rofl:

All the photos we took were blurred and made the scan picture worse :dohh: Will find a scanner tomorrow and scan my pics.
x

Attachments

• Chicken Blurred.JPG
    Chicken Blurred.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 5
Good evening ladies.

I do not want to keep you all waiting with a long drawn out story but everything is well and healthy. Our little baby sure was giving the tech a hard tim, as LO was hiding.

Therefore....

with no further delay....

Little Baby Black is a.........

-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BOY!!!!!!!!

:cloud9: I am shocked and like elm a little out of it. More on that later...I must post!

Attachments

• BLACKJAYLENEMICHELLE20080911144001981.jpg
    BLACKJAYLENEMICHELLE20080911144001981.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Elm! I hadn't been sining that at all but it is well and truly stuck in my brain now and I will probably be sining it for weeks.

aaaaaaaa a boy thats just fantastic news, we were going in sane lol
well done you both
xxxxx

congrat elm!!!!

our little boys can play together with Beltane's, Lulu's and Helen's and flirt with Biscuit little girly!!!

xxxxx

i am still letting it all sink in so sorry for the short posts.

Love you all....:hugs:

Ohh, you must have posted that at exactly the same time as I posted that last one. Congratulations Jaylene!!!!!!!!! Wow three boys and only one wee girl! That's crazy. So glad all our wee ones are good and healthy.

Congratulations!!! Aww, your little boy is soooooo gorgeous - you've got an amazing picture too. Was so convinced you were having a girl!

Yay for team blue though!!!! :happydance: Really happy for you xxxx

elm - your piccy is so gorgeous too!!!!!!

wow...a bunch of team blue's!!! yeesh!!

i can see your piccy perfect elm, we got our own footy team gongon and the cheerleaders too lol
so chuffed i'm exhausted from all the excitement, my tshirts wringing as well lol
xx

p.s. for those of you on Facebook please don;t post anything about the gender there....:hugs:....i am only telling certain people until we are certain of who wants to know.

love you guys!!!!
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"