Due towards end of January 2009

p.s. for those of you on Facebook please don;t post anything about the gender there....:hugs:....i am only telling certain people until we are certain of who wants to know.

love you guys!!!!
xxxxx

oooo didnt know you were on facebook you'll have to pm me your add so i can add you...

helen when u get jay suggest her to me on facebook!!

jay im so happy for you cant bel its a boy the piccy is so cute & elm so is urs

im so happy for everyone

xxxxxxxxx

p.s. for those of you on Facebook please don;t post anything about the gender there....:hugs:....i am only telling certain people until we are certain of who wants to know.

love you guys!!!!
xxxxx

oooo didnt know you were on facebook you'll have to pm me your add so i can add you...

Add me too :happydance: I'm on under that email add I pm'd you :) eta. And you too Tasha :)
I haven't told facebook people either yet. Just sent a message to Melbo though :)

How are you feeling Jaylene? xxx

i am ok. a little tired and overwhlemed. how about you??? :hugs: I will pm you soon....i just need to go sit and soak it in.

I said him for the first time and :cry:'d like a baby!

lol

Oh congratulations Jaylene :happydance: I'm so pleased for you. Welcome to Team Blue :blue: I was so convinced you were having a girl. My cat is hogging the computer chair so it's really difficult for me to get to the computer properly at the moment - and I'm too soft to kick her off (it's her bed). So I'm making this short - but will say lots more tomorrow and have a good look at everyone's pics then.

I'm just so pleased for you all and so excited, now we know what we're having - can't believe how many little boys there are!!!!!!!

Love you all, hope you've all enjoyed Scan Day, it's been fantastic sharing it with all of you ladies. Speak soon :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i am ok. a little tired and overwhlemed. how about you??? :hugs: I will pm you soon....i just need to go sit and soak it in.

I said him for the first time and :cry:'d like a baby!

lol

I'm falling asleep I think! Really happy that Chicken is OK and everything is alright but was a bit disappointed with my scan, think it was the combination of the woman who did it, the sickness from drinking too much water and feeling a bit spaced.

Have a lovely relaxing time. I'm off to bed. So glad little Boo is well x

night everyone
:hug:

Congrats to all of today's scan ladies!!! Fabulous news...welcome to team blue Elm, Jaylene & Helen!

There is way to much excitement in my life at the moment, I feel like I might blow a blood vessel or something! We have just been to look at 2 more houses to rent and we absolutely love one of them but have been told we are competing with one other really strong applicant for the place and probably won't find out until Monday! It's giving me a headache and hot flushes, seriously. It's all too much for me, how am I supposed to stay calm?
After all the excitement of the scans, now this. :hissy::dohh::happydance::hissy:

Noooooo i fell asleep on the sofa!!!! :hissy:

Yay jaylene! So hAPPY for you - though im clearly no good at this prediction lark! xx Congratlations all of you xx :happydance:

PS - Don't forget my baby girl - she may want to be flirted with too :rofl:

:hug:

does anyone else feel like they're dreaming?,
i know i've been pregnant before but i think as i was 17 i just didnt take much in.
i cant believe i'm going to have a baby in 19 weeks time lol and a little boy, with boy bits lol.
don't if its the 14 yr gap or because it took so long to concieve but i feel like i'm dreaming lol
xx

Hi ladies, hope you've all had a good sleep and recovered a bit from yesterday!

Elm -your picture looks beautiful and not too blurred, you should have seen some of hte attempts I made to get our's looking good, I had to photoshop them to get them looking clear.

Baby D don't worry I'm a massive flirt and my husband is even worse, I'm sure Pip will be flirting with anything that moves! Lock up your daughters :)

Helen - I know what you mean about the dreaming I can't believe that I'm actually going to have a real live baby. Every time we go for a scan I keep thinking they aren't going to find anything - although having had more scans than I can count I know that there most definitely is a very lively little boy in there! All our nursery bedding, curtains etc got delivered this morning and I just feel on :cloud9:

We're all so lucky :)

hope you get the house you want biscuit have my fingers crossed for you. i saw some right holes when we were looking to buy, and in the end we bought the one we're in which was the worst of the lot was filthy and stunk, but we've practically rebuilt it and it like brand new now, and i'm glad we've got a small mortgage means i havent got to rush back to work full time now,

i had my curtains come the other day i'm building a little pile up slowly, just need all the tools and bags of cement out the spare room clearing out now lol i've been promised lol and the electrician is coming monday to wire the kitchen all ready i'm so excited....
i just love baby shopping but after half hour i feel weak, tired and hot and want to go home lol.
just been to dentist and baby wriggled all the way through it seems to get more regular and stronger everyday. luckily my teeth are perfect not even a polish what a good girl i am lol
xxx ITS FRIDAAAYYYY BY THE WAY lol xxx

Good luck on the house biscuit - my fingers are crossed for you xx

Helen, i agree about the dream state! Can't believe im having a bundle - and it's a baby girl! Wow!

Lol, lulu - lock up your daughters! That really made me love out loud!!

Hey ladies!!

Helen, you hit that one right on the nose. I feel like I am dreaming. It is so surreal that I will be raising a little prince. My little man, is growing inside of me as we speak and going to come out and love his mommy so unconditionally it will be amazing. I am so happy for all of us, words cannot explain it.

Lulu - THat is exactly what I said to Beltane after I told her I was having a boy! I am so getting a shirt with that on it!! hehe.

Baby D - We will love you little girl so much, as like Lulu's DH, Chris is a complete flirt, so there is no quesitoning our little man being there and loving up your little sweet pea!!

Girls, this has been all too much for me!! I am still in a little bit of shock but as my Facebook status reads I will be Happy Dancing :happydance: all weekend!!!!!

What are you all up to? I am painting the nursery and I think I would ask for help but I may just do it by myself as a time to bond with babes in his room as well as some therapy and also so I will have done something for him before he comes. :D

Hope you are all well and have rested well after a big night.
Biscuit I wish you all the best with you home! :hugs:

Talk to you all soon.
Love always,

Jaylene

Happy Friday everyone! Any plans? We are snuggling up to a good movie and listening to the rain tonite. Only 19 more weekends alone so I'm getting all I can in now!

Happy Friday everyone! Any plans? We are snuggling up to a good movie and listening to the rain tonite. Only 19 more weekends alone so I'm getting all I can in now!

My god Beltane - that really has bought it home, how close our babies are to being in our arms i mean! Happy friday xx

oh gosh 19 wknds lol, now that like oh wow when you say it like that lol

rosies being a monkey sulking moaning that she wanted a girl and she's not going to hold it unless she can call it owen and lol, and she stamped on the wash basket as well broke it in half.... girls and hormones i know it sounds bad but i wanted to slap her lol, i wouldnt but i felt like it lol, its only for attention i know.. but she really knows which buttons to press with me.
we've had to sit down with her and tell her she's still our number one and she has a say in everything and we'll always do things with her as a family and with her on her own and not to feel left out etc. she apologised and hope she understands she's 13 and that behaviour isnt acceptable... we understand really must be hard though after 14 yrs having to share us and i hope she does bond with him, i'm sure she will cos she's so lovely.
i think it might be excitement coming out in moodiness.
i said we'd have a girlie day shopping for her tomorrow but she's off to the cinema with her mates.
the pic on my avatar she looks so angelic until you see her arms and hands where she kept grabbing the cat round the neck lol....

My god Beltane - that really has bought it home, how close our babies are to being in our arms i mean! Happy friday xx

Scary!!! Must get somewhere to live.

I'm still too spaced to work out if I'm feeling like I'm dreaming :rofl: It's so strange how different it feels now! Think I'm more relaxed now that I know Chicken is ok but a big arrrrrgggggghhhhhh that it's so real and we need somewhere to live!

Hope you manage to get your lovely house Biscuit. Sounds like a lovely night Beltane, what are you watching? Your house is going to be amazing really soon Helen. Love your new pic!

Got given a HUGE amount of baby stuff today. Can't wait to go through it, just waiting for DP to get some from the car so we can look. Got a few bargains before that from Adams & George (a pair of trousers, two pairs of shorts, three pairs of shoes and two t shirts all for £10 :happydance:)

I'm soooooooo tired - not really sure what I'm typing! Better stop :blush:

:hug: everyone
xxxxx

Helen Im also felling like Im dreaming. This is my first pregnancy and we never thought it would happen. We also have a 13 yearold daughter who we adopted and she is the light of our life, but I sure know where youre coming from wirth the moodiness. She also wanted a sister but she hides her disappointment well. She's totally into having a brother now, as I'm sure your Rosie will be super excited once she gets used to the idea.
Good luck with the house hunting Biscuit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->