Due towards end of January 2009

omg- LOVE the new pic Helen. I'm sure Rosie will adjust in no time!!

Hope you all are feeling fabulous and make sure you do something nice for yourself today if you haven't already!

Much Love!!!

Hi Ladies,

Add me to Facebook too please????? My name's Laura Broadhurst and you'll recognise the pic it's the same as my avatar - I'm far too lazy to do snazzy things like you Helen - the photo is gorgeous by the way!

I spoke to my friend yesterday and we got everything sorted it was really nice and I'm so much happier now :cloud9:

My cousin, who is only a few weeks older than me had a baby girl this morning :happydance::happydance: Can't wait to go over and give her a snuggle, although am quite concerned is it too early to get leaky boobs???????

I'm working on clearing the nursery today, well all the light stuff anyway. Matt manages a band and they're headlining at a big festival in Birmingham today so he's off there all day and probably well into the night if know my husband!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend

Biscuit - I hope you get your lovely house- keeping my fingers crossed for you

Those of you in the Midlands - I'm looking out at some blue sky - by some miracle so go enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!!!!!!!

:hugs:

I forgot to say, if you add me on Facebook we're not telling anyone the sex of the baby so please keep Pip a secret xx

So pleased you and your friend have cleared the air, lulu xx And yes in think it is a little early for leaky boobs!

Good luck with the house biscuit xx

Helen, i'm sure Rosie will love her baby brother completely! Shw looks so sweet in your bew picture - lovely to remember them when they were younger isn't it. xx

:hug:

hope everyones having a good wknd so far,
the weather if is fab today, i've done 4 loads of washing and hung 3 out to dry and the last one hopefully will go out tomorrow, the rain has just done my head in trying to dry clothes i swear rosie tries stuff on and throws it in the wash :laundry:cos she can't be bothered to hang it back up:hangwashing::hangwashing:, in fact i'd bet money on it lol, kids eh who'd have em:rofl::rofl:

Lulu if i'd have known then mess that involves in doing a house up i'd never have bothered.
so far we've had all new windows, not the front and back doors though they're last, one window on the back taken out for french doors, made our bedroom and the other front bedroom smaller made into a en-suite, re plastered every room just hall stairs landing, baby's room and kitchen left to plaster, all new doors, skirting boards etc, brand new fitted bathroom:shower:, and shower fitted, knocked the pantry out and put a steel support in the ceiling so it didnt come out, re-wired the kitchen this monday coming, next weekend plasterer doing kitchen and wknd after the new kitchens being fitted, then babys room being done.
oh and we had a whole new heating system put in and new radiators put in every room oh and new flooring in all rooms too:wacko::wacko::wacko:
i know we've put prob 40k on to the value so far and spent about 15k so all worth it, but there's no way i'm moving house ever again lol our friends moved into a new build and has starteed putting all new things in cos its not to her taste at least everything we've put into the house is what we've chose even down to the grooves in the skit board and door handles lol
we've been here 18 months lol.

rosies gone out with her mates to the cinema, think she's coming round to a little boy she keeps coming up with names half of them are pop singers though of course.
michelle have you noticed a change in your daughter since she started secondary school, rosie seemed to grow up overnight lol she wants to go off places on her own all the time, and i don't see for hours then she's off down to the park, i lost my little girl seems like over nite lol

xx

Hi all, hope you've been enjoying the lovely weather? (sorry girlies not in England I hope it's nice and sunny for you too?)
OMG Helen - how much work have you done??????? We moved into our new build 3 years ago and still haven't got curtains up in some of the spare bedrooms! Our house looks like a bombs gone off today, we're having wooden flooring put in all downstairs so all of the carpet has been ripped up leaving just the concrete floor. I've cleared our study and spare room of all the crap that's built up in there and been sorting through all my clothes to try and make room - we're losing our second wardrobe as that was in the nursery. I'm starting to call it that so that I'm mentally ensuring I keep it tidy and get it ready for Pip.
I've been going a little stir crazy today, becasue of m cervix problems there's so much I can't do, I'm stuck in the house most days and would have loved to go and see Matt's band today - he's worked so hard on it and they got to play in front of hundreds of people - I'm so proud of him and I wish i could have seen it but I can't stand up for that long :cry:
Glad Rosie's being a little more positive today - she'll soon to come to love the idea of having a little baby brother xx

Hi Girls.

Well it's Sunday evening here and the roast beef is in the oven, you inspired me Helen and I am even trying to make yorkshire puds for the first time.
Just checked the website of the property management company that has the house we applied for and there is a mark over the picture which says the place is under contract, hopefully ours!! We won't hear until tomorrow morning so no doubt I'll be having all kinds of stressful dreams tonight. *Address Removed*
Elm - Are you still trying to get a house? Any luck there yet?

Lulu - I'm really glad to hear you sorted things out with your friend. The excitement has really ramped up for me since the scan and I can imagine how hard it would be to have to control yourself in front of her.

Wow Biscuit that is stunning! I love the kitchen :happydance: I so hope you get it - am keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Gorgeous house biscuit, really hope you get it xx

My OH felt our daughter move for the first time last night!!!!! Lovely moment - :happydance: Though i think i was more excited than he was - all he said was 'ooh i felt that ' (think i was expecting a fanfair!!) :cry:

:hug: to you all xx

Oh most definately Helen. I certainly know what you mean about feeling like you've lost your little girl. I keep wondering what happened to the sweet little thing who used to hold my hand everywhere we went, and wouldn't leave my side. Now she's hardly ever home, she has so many friends (a good thing) but I wish she would spare some time for me now and then. I suggest doing fun things with her but she thinks that's lame.LOL I'm glad I get to start over with this new LO one on the way. As far as rock star names, well Sammi has picked out Jacob (as in Jacob Hoggard from Hedley). *sigh*
Beautiful house Biscuit!

ooops...must have been looking at the wrong house biscuit. I couldnt find a st name...just the area location. Maybe I clicked something I shouldnt have.

oooo that house is lovely its really big and spacious, love the kitchen and floors, i just cant wait till mine is done, got all the appliances today, so they are say in the front room we can see the tv if we stretch our necks lol, and i've pack all the cupboard stuff into plastic storage boxes so beans on toast for us for the next 2 weeks lol

fingers crossed you get your house biscuit.

rosie thinks a boy is cool now, thank goodness got a bit woried, she just muttered under her breath we're stuck with a boy so may as well like it now. she was smirking though. and she wants the middle name to be owen as well, i said we'll see, but i quite like that name as a middle name, still cant think of a boys name, still coming up with girls names. quite like the name scarlett ,lol..
xx

do you think its father like son? lol,
the last photo he was drunk lol

Attachments

• little boy 001.jpg
    little boy 001.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 3
  • xmas.jpg
    xmas.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 9
  • new year.jpg
    new year.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
Ohhhhhhhh, I can't see your beautiful house biscuit as the link has been removed. How did your Yorkshire Puddings go?

Hope your house things go really smoothly Helen, it's going to be so nice when it's all finished!

We are looking for a house but we've not tried very hard at all. Some serious searching will start soon. The longer we put it off the more money we save... Would like to get somewhere soonish as I'd quite like a home birth and need to know what my home will be like before deciding that really.

Jacob is a lovely name Michelle.

My DP is like that too baby D - what's wrong with them?!!!

xxx

I'm scared... We've got some squeaking thing in the front of the boat... I'm not normally scared of them but I don't want them here. DP has gone out with a torch to try and remove it - I don't want it coming inside :(

He's now taking everything out of the front of the boat. Can't they squeeze through tiny, tiny little gaps and eat you? Do you think growling noises would keep it away? We've never had one before.

do you mean the little squeaky 4 legged cheese eating friends lol.
ooooo i used to get them in my stable they can squeeze through little gaps ye, do you get water voles and stuff by canals what bout water rats eeeekkkkk i'm scared for you now... i'll be having nightmares. mind you i found a slug inside the front door and left trails yuck, good job its an old carpet there.
xx

ewwww....squeaky things and slugs!! Abandon ship Elm!!!! They scare the crap outta me!

Hmmm - any and i'd have abandoned ship too michelle!!!! Poor you elm, hope your oh has sorted it xx

Oh, I see that now. Well Helen, theyre scary too so you should consider getting out too! LOL. Actually I saw the grossest slug ever when I let the dog out this a.m. It was about 5 inches long and had spots!!! Grrrooooossss. I got the shivers now thinking of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->