Due towards end of January 2009

Thanks for your nice messages both of you, I know the chances of something going wrong are really slim but i can't help but worry.

Biscuit, I'd say the same as Laura and put your LO in a moses basket in your room, we're doing that anyway for the first few months. If you feel the need to get going on buying nursery things you can do a lot online and send links to your mom to get her thoughts on different ranges etc. Then you can get it ordered ready for when she comes over

oh and the pram is lovely, my oh knows how ours fits together better than me. i've had the Silver cross sleepover in jetsport colour

https://www.silvercross.co.uk/sleepover_deluxe_classic_chassis.php

thought i'd get the bigger one cos i will be walking a long way to shift the baby weight same as i did with rosie did 2-3 at least everyday and it'll be cold. bit more than io wanted to pay but it feels proper sturdy
comes with everything but the kitchen sink.
x

Those are both lovely, you got a fab deal on your's Laura. I think we'll be getting ours from Mothercare as have £300 of vouchers for there. Like you Helen I'm planning on doing LOTS of walking to try and shift that baby weight, especially as I'm seeing the chances of me passing my driving test before the baby is born getting slimmer by the day!
I think I'm going to have to go to a few shops and do some proper investigating!

ye def have a good look around there are literally thousands to choose from, my pram won't fit in my boot but its a beetle and i can't get three bags of shopping in there lol

We looked at one with the same chassis as that in mamas and papas, they had a offer on, sort of 8 in 1 combo but decided against it because i tend to do alot of shopping lol, so the fact the wheels swivel on this one is a bonus.... plus oh decided if we go for walks about here it would be easier, as its all woodland and twists and turns on walks.

I feelf or you on the kitchen situation, especially being pregnant lol... my OH tends to do most of the stuff in there now, its great, he says he doesn't like me getting too stressed lol.

Oh dear! I have one of the new Fiestas so it should be alright - although keeps threatening to sell it beings as my driving has been such a disaster since I got pregnant!

Laura - I want your OH!!!!! Everyone else around me is nice and considerate of what I can and can't do, especially as being high risk I'm don't seem to be allowed to do anything! But Matt just carries on oblivious to it all :(

I think it helps that his mum tells him im carrying precious cargo... shes always on at him to do more things for me and now hes fine.... can't do enough lol.

I've got a astra... bought that fro the reason it has a large boot lol... i used to have a clio sport, bit impractical so i sold it... although James isn't selling his pride and joy, his car sits in the garage and comes out maybe once a week, get a wash every time... oh hes got a lot to learn as that will all stop when lil un comes along lol.

I know Matt keeps insisting that you can't put a baby seat in his Mercedes! Once I told him that he'd just have to change it for something more child friendly he started to shut up!

ye you lucky thing Laura,
Craigs not been to abd, i just want the house done now, luckily he's a real grafter and will work all day and then all night on the house and will do everything himself, apart from the electric. he cut a wire in the old airing cupboard with bloody shears of all instruments lol, took the whole house 10pm as well right in the middle of celeb get me out of here lol. made a right bang and blackened the wall.
he does say to me go and lie down i'll finish dinner or he'll start it and i'll finish it so not too bad.

I know Matt keeps insisting that you can't put a baby seat in his Mercedes! Once I told him that he'd just have to change it for something more child friendly he started to shut up!

My OH works for mercedes, he has a run about to get to work and then his pride and joy in the garage.

Hes now planning on getting a company car, so that we have a comfortable family car to go away with at weekends etc. His boss has a c-class i think it is and he borrowed that for a course a few weeks ago... so i think thats what he is planning on getting... but still he gets the nice posh merc and i get a vauxhall astra lol.

Helen - I would of been livid if that was me, i hate being disturbed by james during soap time lol, im hoing the lil'un will join in with his nmummys love of soaps lol.

Lucky lady! I bet your house will look fab when it's all finished!

Laura, Matt's is a company car as well. He's a financial adviser so tells me he has to look the part when he pulls up to a clients house - little snob :rolf: He's got the new c-class it is very nice, but yes it always my car that we have to take everything to the tip to in etc!

Men, men, men.... what are they like. He sounds exactly like my OH on the poofter statement lol.

My poor lil car gets abused, its almost like a crime to have a posh car at the tip.

I know! What did we do to deserve them????? What are you up to today?

I'll be praying that everything goes well for you Lulu. Congrats Biscuit!!! I'm glad squeaky didnt eat you during the night Elm.

I'm off out shortly to go buy the paint with James for the nursary aswell as pick up a few bits which i have ordered too :)

Otherwise i have am assive pile of ironing to do too lol...

What are you up to hun?

I'm off out shortly to go buy the paint with James for the nursary aswell as pick up a few bits which i have ordered too :)

Otherwise i have am assive pile of ironing to do too lol...

What are you up to hun?

Not much, i'm not allowed to stand up for more than a few minutes so I'm pretty much house bound at the moment! Im on annual leave this week and am getting more and more bored by the minute! I'm considering doing some baking!

Luckily we've got an astra so the pram will go in that no problem and i'm trading betty the beetle in for a 7 seater:cry::cry: as we take craigs cousins (who sadly died 4 months ago) his 3 little boys out alot so we can get everyone in the car and Rosie if i can drag her along.... )poor Betty she loves me y'know) lol
Craigs astra is a complete tip its really dusty and i won't get in it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->