Due towards end of January 2009

:hugs: LuluBee xxxxxx I'm sure the surgery is going to go really well and Pip will be fine. So glad you got the private scan and pushed everything. Will be sending loads of positive healing vibes out on Friday and lots of relaxing ones for your til then :hugs: x

Helen, I've added the site to my favourites, like the sprouts one but can't bring myself to buy Christmas cards just yet that would make Christmas seem far too scarily close!!! Well done for writing to Mothercare, I hope they get it sorted and give you a huge apology.

How did the picture transfering go Michelle?

Hope you're going to take loads of photos Laura.

How's everyone else? xxx

i know Elm i saw selection boxes in morrisons at lunch time lol, i'm excited in a way though sooner xmas comes the soone maternity leav comes and the bubba is here a few weeks after,
but ye it is scary i have no kitchen yet just a cooker and sink at the moment and the nursery is full of tools.
i had the peng shui ones and the parcel tree ones and some trolley tokens

Hey ladies....

sorry i have been MIA for a little while. I was aways form work yesterday and have been catching up most of the day today and some what out of it for the other days. No excuses, just on drugs. lol. er...pregnancy.

Lulu - as i have mentioned before you're in my thoughts and I am pulling for you and Pip on Friday. Everything will be good I can just feel it.

I feel like i am missing out on what everyone is going through. Anyone willing to give me a quick refresher?

Hi to all of you and lots of love and :hug:
I promise to keep more up to date......
Love ya,
Jaylene

Hi ladies,

Thanks again for all you lovely messages. I'm posting now because I'm probably going to try and forget about everything for the rest of the evening and have to be at the hospital for 8 tomorrow morning.

Providing everything goes well tomorrow they'll let me out later in the day so I should be back home and will get Matt to let you know how I get on. I can't thank you enough for all the support you've given me and Pip over the past week. I really appreciate it and hope we'll be back with some good news soon. Lots and lots of :hugs: xxxx

Hi ya girls xx hope you are all well xx :hugs:

Lulu, just letting you know you and baby pip are in my thoughts! Am sure you will both be fine xx

Helen, so glad to hear you have written to motherare - i think you've done the right thing for yourselves and others!

Elm, i am the same as you - seems far to early to think about xmas! but as helen says, xmas brings mat leave, meaning bundles of joy for us all xx

:hug:

Hi ladies...havent gotten around to posting scan pic yet. I've finished work as of yesterday, not on mat leave but I was on seasonal work and I gotlaid off. Not that I mind one bit. So I'm like Jaylene today and trying to catch up on things. I'm also trying to start the nursery but there is so much junk to get out of that room its taking forever.
You know I'm thinking about you & Pip Lulu...I'm sure we'll have some good news tomorrow.
Way to go on writing that letter Helen! I can't wait for Christmas Elm...I'd like to wake up tomorrow and it be Christmas Eve (and I'd be ready for it of course) I always have loved Christmas and like Baby D said...new bundles for us all!!!!

Thinking of you Lulu....as always! xxxx

Michelle - :happydance: for no more work!!!! I am in the same boat as you with the nursery, luckily yesterday Chris moved a bunch of stuff out and we are probably starting to paint Saturday.

Good job on writing a letter, Helen, (just got caught up on that) I would have too! :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well!
xxxxx

i posted on your thread lulu, best of luck, you don't need to thank us we're all here to support each other especially on this page. i'm so glad i have you girls.

i've banned myself to the bedroom so i can't see the state of downstairs the electrician put the spotlights in on monday craigs been busy getting the tiles of etc. dust everywhere and we are living on jacket spuds which i don't mind cos i'm addicted to them lol. plasterer is coming on saturday, the the kitchen units are being started to be put in next wednesday... woo hoo, then i can start the nursery, or at least it can be plastered lol.

i love the name Alexander Jaylene. its on our short list too, i can only think of a few but prob leave it till last thing like rosies, chose it the day before, rosie likes owen and i havent said yes for def but we'll prob let her
so it could be George Owen, Reece or Rhys Owen, Alexander Owen
and i'll prob think of a load more before xmas as well.
i won't tell any of my friends or family till he's here though as the mil said yuck to the last name i said, which happened to be Lydia lol.

i like

:hugs: LuluBee, I hope it goes really well, will be thinking of you loads tomorrow :hugs: xxx

Jaylene, when did that name happen??!!! It's gorgeous! Haven't got a clue what's going on... :)

Michelle - get that pic posted! x I'll start looking forwards to Christmas once I'm in a house and it's all lovely and clean with at least a bed in it :)

I like the Peng Sui ones too Helen, those token things look good too - I've got a Euro for trollies but I think I ended up spending the last one I had, probably will with this one too so that might be an idea...

How's everything going baby D?

Hope you're alright Beltane, thinking of you and your little boy :hugs:
xxxxx

Helen - Thanks!! I like the sound of Alexander Owen ..Very cute!! You must be going crazy with all that construction but at least it is happening now and not when your LO is. I actually had to google "jacket spuds" :rofl: because I had no idea what they were.

Elm - The name happened a couple of days ago. Sorry for not having a former announcement.....I really should have! :dohh: I am on the same level as you with waiting for Christmas, but I guess I should get on it, the bigger I get, the less i am going to want to go shopping.

Where's biscuit? Did I miss something there too?

Weird story ladies....so we are naming the little boy after Chris's grandfather (Alexander) and my father (Calvin). Turns out that my due date is the day that Chris's grandfather passed away.....how weird would it be if he actually came on the day that Alexander died?!?!!? Wow.

Oh yes, and I ahve 2 more things....I put on 7.7 pounds :headspin: in the last month :shrug: and to coincide with that I have come to terms that I am having cravings. Currently all I can think about is ketchup chips and Cinnamon Bagels with Cheez Whiz!!! :rofl:

Anywho....lots of love!
Thinking of you all!
xxxxx

TO: God.Com

:mail:

Dear Lord,

Every single evening

As I'm lying here in bed,

This tiny little Prayer

Keeps running through my head:

God bless all my family

Wherever they may be,

Keep them warm

And safe from harm

For they're so close to me.

And God, there is one more thing

I wish that you could do;

Hope you don't mind me asking,

Please bless my computer too.

Now I know that it's unusual

To Bless a motherboard,

But listen just a second

While I explain it to you, Lord.

You see, that little metal box

Holds more than odds and ends;

Inside those small compartments

Rest so many of my friends.

I know so much about them

By the kindness that they give,

And this little scrap of metal

Takes me in to where they live.

By faith is how I know them

Much the same as you.

We share in what life brings us

And from that our friendships grew.

Please take an extra minute

From your duties up above,

To bless those in my address book

That's filled with so much love.

Wherever else this prayer may reach

To each and every friend,

Bless each e-mail inbox

And each person who hits 'send'.

When you update your Heavenly list

On your own Great CD-ROM,

Bless everyone who says this prayer

Sent up to GOD.Com

Amen
:hug:

thats fabtastic jaylene i love it lol, thanks for sharing
xxx

That really is fab, Jaylene - did you write it? Thanks for posting it for us hun xx

Iv'e just realised......iv'e moved up a box!!!! Yay!!!!

so i thought i'd take a bump pic lol but got a bit click happy lol, noticed bubba's tigger suit so i'll share it, craig says no way he's wearing, i say he'll love it lol its only abit of fun lol its cute, then the cat wanted her photo taking as well lol er names poppy she's 16 month old she's an exotic short haired persian and she's a little minx but really loving like a teddy bear.

Attachments

• 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 5
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 4
helen - very cute bump, suit and kitty!!!!

baby-d - i did not write....i wish!!! Yay for moving up a box!! I did too!!!!!

xxx

oh jaylene what are ketchup chips and Cinnamon Bagels with Cheez Whiz lol,
is chips with ketchup? and bagels with spice and cheese spread on as well?

what do you imagine English people eating?
my Granpa lives in florida now used to live in Michigan and i imagine people to eat lots of mcdonalds and homemade cookies, oh and some where called wendys he once told me too don't know what they make there.

i imagine everyone thinks we eat fry ups, cups of tea and cream scones lol but they wouldnt be wrong lol i love a nice cup of tea lol and cream scones yum yum clotted cream mmmmmm from devon mmmmmm

Jaylene :cry: there wasn't even any warning with that poem! biscuit is still around I think - she's just got a new house hasn't she? Maybe she's packing?

LOVING your bump Helen, and that gorgeous little cat, what a great face she's got. I like the tigger outfit too, so sweet! I've seen a Wendys over here, it was down south I think, it's a bit like Wimpys I think. There should be more Wimpys about, they do much nicer vegetarian things and lovely milkshakes (sorry having a food fantasy there...).

Yay for moving up a box baby D!!! I'll be joining you very soon, we're getting towards that last one....

mmmmmmmmm, tea and scones... with lovely strawberry jam.....

xxx

are you a veggie too elm, i was from being 6yrs old till i was 18, then i started eating chicken and roast beef, don;t like anything else but i did eat a pork sandwich with gravy and that was nice, but don't eat very often at all, avoid it if i can...
wimpys mmmm knicker bocker glorys are the best

I am, started when I was about 12 - did have a cheeseburger when I was 17 but it was horrible, and ate fish until I was about 20. Was thinking I might have pregnancy meat cravings but none so far.

I'm wanting foooooooood now! Better go to bed, I'm getting all fat, my arms are bigger and everywhere just seems to be getting all fat. Think my bump is only growing at them moment due to FAT!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->