Due towards end of January 2009

it was when i was pregnant i ate meat for the fist time, i had beef thinking it was pork lol, i don't eat it cos i don't like it, but growing up i a small farming village went down like a ton of bricks with my mum and she hid it in mash which made it worse, i lived on fish fingers and chips all my life lol, my parents are chefs, oh the shame i musthave put on them, am better nw though i will eat mince at a big push only as i cant be bothered to cook twice. i just have a tiny bit of it. i love veggie burgers yum yum. id have a plate of veg and mash any day.

Hey girlies!

all i can think of is food and i was thinking about having wendy's tonight while i was napping...mmm...wendy's. It is like McDOnalds but a more fresh.

As for cinnamon bagels, cheez whiz (which is like processed cheese in a jar :rofl: it is one particle away from plastic lol) and ketchup chips, here are a few pics for you. I am not a big fan of the ruffles or ridged ketchup chips but that is the only picture i can find. Like potato chips.

I figure you guys eat a lot of pastries and drink lots of tea :rofl: but then again elm says you guys have "tea" all the time....:rofl:

oh elm - I am sure you look gorgeous. in ONE MONTH i went up 7.7 pounds :icecream::saywhat::munch: :rofl: :rofl:

Love you guys!!!

Attachments

• cinnamonraisinbagel.jpg
    cinnamonraisinbagel.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
  • cheezwhiz.jpg
    cheezwhiz.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
  • OldDutch-PC-Ketchup.jpg
    OldDutch-PC-Ketchup.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
  • Ruffles_ketchup.jpg
    Ruffles_ketchup.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 3
ok my fave foods at the moment,
its funny how you sat chips we say crisps, we say chips you say fries lol

i've got roast beef and yorkshire pudding sunday roast, fish and chips my fave, beef stew for when i'm lazy (full of vitamins) and at tyhe moment beans on toast as i have no kitchen just a cooker and dish washer.
xx

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 2
  • beans.jpg
    beans.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 2
  • stew.jpg
    stew.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 1
  • roast.jpg
    roast.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1
Yummy..all that food looks sooo good. However, it's only 7:30 am here. I just wanted to pop on to say good morning and willbe back later as hubby wants to play crib for awhile. Take care ladies and I'll chat with you all later! x0x0x0x

Yummy..all that food looks sooo good. However, it's only 7:30 am here. I just wanted to pop on to say good morning and willbe back later as hubby wants to play crib for awhile. Take care ladies and I'll chat with you all later! x0x0x0x

:rofl::rofl: i thought newfounland was in scotland, England lol, where they have those big dogs that resue people lol, my geography is really bad lol.
off to google it now :dohh::dohh:

there is a newfoundland in dorset down south, and one in Canada too. learn something everyday me.
xx

oh and just found out its st bernards that rescue people not newfoundlands,
gosh these preggy hormones have pickled my already small brain i have got 4 a levels i aint that thick lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you are too funny helen!

Everything you are eating looks pretty damn healthy compared to my crisps and processed cheez :happydance: :rofl: :happydance::happydance:

here is my 22+5 week pic....

talk to you all soon. :hug:

edit: I just put a 17+5 and a 22+5 comparison!

Attachments

• 17+5.jpg
    17+5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 0
  • 22+5.jpg
    22+5.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you are too funny helen!

Everything you are eating looks pretty damn healthy compared to my crisps and processed cheez :happydance: :rofl: :happydance::happydance:

here is my 22+5 week pic....

talk to you all soon. :hug:

looking good jaylene.

i'm not very healthy i can get through your equivalent of processed cheez,
dairylea dunkers yummy yum yum......

Attachments

• dunk.jpg
    dunk.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2
those look good helen!!!! mmm....we could have a processed cheese party!!! lol

mmmmm they do salt and vinegar twisty crisp like ones toooo,
rosie doesnt get a look in on those lol.

thought my ticker would have gone up by now :cry: c'mon ticker moooove on lol

hope Lulu is ok been thinking about her all day.

xx

me too.

LOVE YOU LULU!!!! THINKING OF YOU!!!

I like salt and vinegar but am dram to the ketchup and will only eat the ketchup....even if i buy another kind i go back to the store and get ketchup. :rofl:

Any news on the wellbeing of lulu? Sending you hugs lulu xx

Helen and Jaylene - you art TOO naughty!!! Have just raided the crisp cupboard and dunked a pack of ready salted into dairylea!!!! Too nice!

Fancy pizza now though......dominoes here i come...

mmmmm.....pizzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :munch: been eating all day and am stuffed but still want more.....:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Michelle, totally lost on you playing cribs at 7.30 am - is that a card game? How can you be awake that early playing a game? Have much respect for that, I'm not fully awake til I start getting tired ready for bed time....

Can't see anything about LuluBee anywhere. Hope she's ok :hugs: LuluBee xxx I'll see if there's anything on Facebook.. Nope, nothing there. Really hope everything went well :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Food... hmmm... I'm currently quite liking these -

Cadburys Chocolate Trifles

https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:0nwOsPz455jGrM:https://www.cadburydesserts.co.uk/a/img/ourDesserts/productShots/1.gif

and Mini milks (only 30 calories each :happydance: )
https://www.unilever.ie/Images/Mini%20Milk%2075x75_tcm70-21756.jpg

xxx

pfffff calories!!!!!!! :munch: who counts those anymore!!!!! :rofl:

mmmmmm mini milks, oh and cadbury trifle oooooo,
hope lulu's ok, bet she's resting up blesss.

i'm at my mums tonight while craig's finishing the kithen for the plasterer tomorrow, he's been up since 5am as well bless.
had a huge row with rosie not had one for months she's usually so so good, she's had a fight (of all things) in the street with her boyfriend he grabbed her neck and she's kicked him (how embarrasing), she says boyfriend she's 13 so i guess it a boy who's a friend, anyway i've banned her from walking home with him now, so i'm a bad witch and i've ruined her life, she had a right paddy in the back of the car, what with my hormones and her teen hormones craig thought he'd come home to world war 3 lol,
its great babies come home with a manual on colic and sleep routines etc. they don't tell you about teens hormones and tantrums lol.
she's gone to her dads now tail between her legs feeling very sorry.

pfffff calories!!!!!!! :munch: who counts those anymore!!!!! :rofl:

:rofl: It helps justify having one instead of an apple, I don't know how many there are in an apple. And they have milk in so they must be healthy :rofl: x

hahahahahaha..helen. But you are right a lil bit, Newfoundland dogs have been known to rescue people from drowning! Ummmm...where is dudley?

aww, sorry you've been rowing with Rosie Helen :hugs: keep missing your posts! Not long til your kitchen is finished :happydance: You've got to take photos to show it off to us!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->