Due towards end of January 2009

Yeah, you're probably right Elm. The extra money would be good. My mother said she gave birth to all of us in the regular hospital and had to share a room and it was just fine. It's very common to go to a private hospital here if you have any money at all, so it it's pretty much just the real dregs of society that go public. I guess maybe that's the bit that really bothers me. In the UK you get a good mix of people where ever you go but here it's quite a contrast. I was hoping to make some friends in the antenatal classes and get a mothers group together but it may not be such a good idea if I go public.

Ok ladies..I hope this works. Ive just spent roughly and hr trying to get my scan pic from my camera to the puter and onto BnB. I think I may have it in my avatar. Please ignore my fingers and the brightness of the flash. I may try to modify it tomorrow when I take some photos of my sewing projects...*sigh*. I'm not cutout for this techy stuff.

Awwww i can see michelle, very cute.
biscuit its exciting i bet moving into your own place where you going to have your princess, i can't wait to start the nursery now.
i got ion the scales yesterday ha i dont go o very often but i was surprised i've only put on 2 pounds so far i only put on just over a stone with rosie so hopefully i'll be the same this time.
i've had the worst headache all weekend on and off driving me mad, i've got some cheapo paracetamol and halved the dose. i think headaches are all part and parcel so i've read on here so no more moaning hehe.
never got to start my booties, i've been playing tetris on facebook beating my mates now, spose that does wonders for my headache NOT.
have good monday everyone
love to all xxx

Hey Everyone,

Helen - Hope your headaches ease up....maybe stop staring at the comp :rofl: and beating your friends at tetris so badly!! LOL.

Michelle - I love your pic, I can definitely see you little babes there!! :happydance:

Biscuit - I would probably feel the same way about the hospitals as you do. You want your labor and delivery to be as stress free as possible, and want your little princess coming into the world in a calming environment....so when you say that the public hospitals are the "dregs" of society I tend to think that the private hospital might be a better path for you, as long as it is affordable and you will not go into the hole too much by paying for it. Keep us posted on what you decide. :hugs:

This weekend was quite productrive for us....got the nursery all painted and went to that BBQ. It was a good BBQ and the nursery is coming a long very well.

Hope everyone is doing well. Anyone heard from Lulu? SHe is probably just relaxing as much as possible. Thinking of you Lulu!

Love you guys,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Jaylene

Hey girls - I can fully understand your feelings about the hospital xx

Michelle, your scan picture is lovely - i must learn how to upload photos on here xx

I had my 22 week midwife check up today! All went fine and i got to here her heartbeat. :cloud9: I seriously think it's the sweetest sound in the world. It feels so special to hear! My fav part of the appointments! Anyway as way of celebrating another wonderful moment, we (OH and I) went to a coffee shop for a celebrationery cake - ended up having two pancakes loaded with warm black cherries and topped with whiped cream! Yum! All in all had a lovely day - really feel knackered now, though!

Has everyone had/due their 22 week appointement?

:hug:

I'm loving pancakes at the moment BabyD.. I've just had a couple with cream and raspberry coulis - not going to buy them for a bit as I keep eating them...

That's really good going Helen! I've put nearly a stone one already, trying to not eat so much but keep craving things. I'm feeling huge. Don't mind my stomach being big but it's everywhere else that I don't like.

I've got my mw appointment on Wednesday, she said it was just a blood pressure & urine check, do they start feeling your womb and measuing things yet?

x

Well they didn't measure my womb - but did feel my tummy to see where uterus was!

Good going in the weight area girls..last month at my last check up, the doc said I lost a pound. He said "we don't want that happening too often". So I'm determined to gain it back by next appt. Probably over eating...but so many yummy things to eat and I find that I'm hungrier than ever these days. Elm pancakes are so tasty, I'm into Eggo waffles lately, and cheescake, and lots of milk. That should pack on the lbs. LOL

Mmmm pancakes. OH and I went out for a coffee with a couple of friends on Sunday and I was the only one who had cake! It was the most delicious banana and butterscotch bread and butter pudding served hot with loads of yummy caramel sauce and a big dollop of cream. Oooo it was the almost the best thing I have ever eaten and I didn't feel guilty one little bit!

I'm off to the private hospital today to book in and have a look around. Still haven't decided what to do, I'll wait until we've had look.

morning girls
hope your all ok,
thinking of you loads lulu your still my/our thoughts, keep resting.

i don't know if you guys are or have experienced this but i feel really really paranoid,
i just don't know what it is lol, i keep crying for hardly anything, not sure if its the kitchen getting me down as the house is just filthy the cats are filthy and i cant cook anything, the microwave is in the kitchen eekkk
i just keep thinking somethings going to go wrong not just the pregnancy its the house, work, crashing my car, money all sorts.
yesterday there waas a post of someone losing her baby at 24 wks and i cried for bout an hour at work it really got to me spose its cos she was only a week and a few days after me. i've decided not to celebrate 24 weeks now it just doesnt seem that babies do very well if born that early so i'll hold my breath till due date, mad i know but it really upset me, i'll sigh relief after labour at 40 weeks. i'm bit supersticious.
i know its prob my hormones but i sobbed last night when craig cuddled me and when he asked i kept saying i don't know, and i really didnt, only felt bubba move 3 times yesterday so i had the doppler out to check him this morning.
i just don't know whats wrong with me and i'm feeling paranoid as to why i'm feeling paranoid lol, i've always been sensitive and a bit emotional anyway.
i even sobbed for 1/2 hour at x factor on sat night
it'll pass i'm sure it will, especially next week when the house is straight.
anyway hope everyone else is good
love y'all
x

awww... *HUgs* Helen. That post upset me too. Thats normal, and I think your hormones are playing havoc with you. You really do have alot going on in your life now, quite understandable why you feel this way. Hopefully you'll feel better today.

:hug: Helen. You're not the only one that feels this way - i promise x I have these emotional eposodes all the time and it can feel so confusing when it's happening, yet you can't explain what's wrong as you can't seem to put your finger on it yourself! Does that make sense? LOL - i know what i mean x I'm sure you'll feel better as the house comes together - just remind yourself hoe lovely it will be when it's finished xx

:hug: Helen. You're not the only one that feels this way - i promise x I have these emotional eposodes all the time and it can feel so confusing when it's happening, yet you can't explain what's wrong as you can't seem to put your finger on it yourself! Does that make sense? LOL - i know what i mean x I'm sure you'll feel better as the house comes together - just remind yourself hoe lovely it will be when it's finished xx

:hugs: awwww thanks
i'll take a pic tonight show you the bomb site, i know it'll come together at once, but plastering one room is like plastering the whole house its been trampled everywhere lol

forgot to poast in here last week so that the front page can be updated.........im on team blue yeyeyeyey!

Hey ladies,

Helen - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I think we have all been there and this kitchen stuff at your house has to be getting to you whether you think it is or not. Hopefully it all passes. I did not read that post yesterday........

Biscuit - seriously, you just killed me with that description of that cake you ate the other day...mmmmm......

I am still on my bagels with cheez whiz kick. I am starting to swim tomorrow morning and will be going 3 times a week with my girl friend from work....my legs are looking hideous and I think I will feel better aout my body if I am actually doing something other than filling it with crap!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! Congrats and welcome to team blue kitty!!

xoxoxoxo
Jaylene

Afternoon Ladies,

Michelle - Pic looks lovely, i bet your really pleased with it?

Helen - I have that all the time at the moment, James thinks i have gone barmy but thats men for you lol. I also cried watching x-factor on Saturday - the bit that made m blub was that 18 year old who lost her mum when she was 7 and she came on the x-factor to make her dad proud. I hope next week comes soon for you hun, then the kitchen will be all nice and done :)

Kitty - Congrats and welcome to team blue :)

Jaylene - That bagels with cheese thing sounds quite tempting but my worst so far, is wanting a can of diet coke and fish and chips at 7am lol.

Well the nursery is all painted and cleared of the crap, camera is working again so i'll put pics up this evening... next weekend we're collecting all the furniture... changed my mind yet again... but all will be revealed on sinday :) Woop i can't wait!!

Lulu - I'm thining of you hun xx

Hope everyone else is well too!!

xxx

Hehe it was that bit that got me too, it took me half hour to get over it, craig was like stop it helen you'll make me cry in a minute. i kept saying in a whiny voice "but its sa'addd" lol
Hormones:hissy::hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"