Due towards end of January 2009

Hey girlies.

Anyone hear from Lulu? Did I miss anything? I am really worrying about her....:(

We have decided on a name...but had it forever...since I got together with DH, and that is Alexander Calvin. I like it....strong name and goes well with the last name Black and takes care of names form each family.

I love the name Ewan and Isaac. Rowan is really cute to. Lady I know just named her brand new baby boy Ronin, not sure how I feel about that but to each their own.

Helen - sorry about your boss but glad you are keeping a positive attitude. :hugs:

Biscuit - I am starting my prenatal yoga in October...well the end of October :dance:

Big news ladies.....:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Tomorrow my best friend will be 8 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!!! I have known for a little over 2 weeks and been dying to tell you but wanted to wait until she had announced it at her work...not that anyone from her work is on here, but I needed to keep my promise and not open my mouth until she had announced it to the world on her own time!!! I am so excited, her due date is May 9th :cry: (getting all teary eyed typing this) and I am so honored to be pregnant with her and that we get to raise our children together and now we get to take classes, like yoga, together. I am on :cloud9: for her. :happydance:

Elm - hope that mouse rat...or whatever it is :rofl:.....leaves you alone!!!!

hope you guys are having a great day!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Jaylene

Hey girlies,

Helen - Happy birthday for yesterday :) Your boss was really out of order yesterday, I think with my hormones i would of turned round and knocked the ar*ehole out!! My midwife is making a polite phone call to my boss to let him know the ins and out and rights of a prgnant woman lol.

Jaylene - That name is so cute.... I think we're going with Ryan Thomas, although no doubt that will change. Congrats on your friend too :)

Elm - I hope that wierd old creature mouse thing goes away, i wouldn't be able to sleep or anything knowing that was around....

Biscuit - Not long now till you move house, i bet your really excited :)

Well i had my 23 week appointment today, my blood pressure is sky high, she thinks its down to alot of stress i've been having at work due to my boss.I'm also measuring 27 1/2 weeks. Wierd thing is at my 20 week scan baby was measuring 4 weeks further aswell. My original due date was end of december, so midwife wonders if she didn't mention anything to me as she was look ing at my calculated due date give by the doctors. Well i'm back to hospital on Monday to see a consultant about my blood pressure and also have another scan to see what baby is measuring too. All thats going through my head is oh my god, baby could be here in 13 weeks!!!!

Hope everyone else is well too :)

xxx

hello everyone.
i'm really worried bout Lulu, i just praying she is ok, and not had any problems i have everything crossed for the 3 of them.

hope they keeping an eye on your blood pressure laura hun don't let your boss upset you like mine did,
my boss is just a twat and not going to let him wind me up, i've been having these hormone emotional episodes. but at the end of the day i a few weeks to go till 19th dec and i break up for xmas and my gorgeous little chubby baby boy to look forward to.

Elm your getting near to beating me lol, have you seen mickey today?

hope your good too Jaylene, hope the nursery is coming on just fine for you, i cant wait to start mine. cant wait to see the piccys.

beltane hope your good not seen you for a while on here may be coming to seek you out soon lol.

biscuit: not long till the move, any ideas on how your going to do your nursery.

i'm quite liking the name rhys for the lo at the moment,
the kitchen is coming on and as i speak i can hear hammers banging saw's in motion, the plumber is doing something, i'm staying out the way, had me a little snooze earlier. no cooker so its pizza hut for tea later
xx

ooo Laura maybe my mw should call my boss too hmmmmm
i want to go aqua natal class on a monday morning and he's told me no. i thinkit will do my back good as it keeps getting achey
xx

Congrats to your friend jaylene x

Glad to here your kitchen is under progress helen x

elm, So pleased your midwife went well and chicken is a healthy bump x

Hi everyone, sounds like everyone is having an eventful pregnancy with nasty bosses, mouse rats, house hunting and renos! I am concerned about Lulu also. I hope she gets a minute to pop online soon just to let us know she's ok. Laura I had my appt with my obgyn this morning and everything was good except for my bp.Mine was up as well so he sent me to get more blood work done and wants me to monitor bp myself this week and come back next week to see him. Always something to worry about.
But a lil good news, some of you might remember that my hcg levels were really high and I had to go for a doppler scan last week to make sure wee Ben was getting enough blood supply etc, well doc said everything was fine! Yippee..stillno reason as to my the levels were so high but he said not to mind it..so I won't.

Michelle - totally missed you naming your son - love Benjamin Donald Jacob - is there any significance with the names or did you just choose them because they're lovely?

Saw mouse rat again, he was swimming in the same place (sure it's a he!!!). The only traps we saw for sale were inhumane so haven't got one yet.

My little car passed his mot and behaved very well which is nice.

Really tired Zzzzzzzzz. Helen, you're too good at Tetris!!!

Love you all xxx

Hi Folks,

That's great news about your friend Jaylene, it will be so nice to be able to share this with your bestie. Unfortunately I don't have very many female friends over here, that's what I get for moving around so much I suppose. One girl who is the wife of an old friend of my husbands had a baby early this year so we are starting to bond a bit more over the baby stuff.

First yoga class was great, nice to be around other pregnant ladies at last. The class before ours was a mother and baby yoga class so there was a room full of mums and their newborns when we arrived. It was actually a bit scary, not sure why. I kept wanting to stare at them all and would have to catch myself before I was noticed.

Have finally decided where I will be giving birth. We have decided to save our pennies and stick with the public system but instead of giving birth in the regular maternity ward I have booked into the birthing centre. It is run by midwives who have a very relaxed and natural philosophy about child birth, and the rooms are much more homey. Should mean I can try for a very active and natural birth which is what I really want.

I am going to start going to a group called Birth and Beyond, where a bunch of women get together to talk about anything baby related and they often have guest speakers and such. Should be a good source of info and social contact. Also, hubby and I are off to see a film screening this Sunday called Orgasmic Birth! Sounds good to me so we'll see what it's all about.

Hope you are all well. I'm thinking of Lulu too, hopefully she is just resting up and will be back online when she feels up to it.

Take care xx

Biscuit, you'll have to tell us about that film after you see it, sounds interesting!
Elm, we chose Benjamin because we loved the name, Donald is my hubby's name and Jacob because my 13 year old daughter loved it so much and wouldn't let up on it. Such a big name for a little boy, but we'll end up just calling him Ben. Hope you get rid of that mouse rat...that really creeps me out.

Lulu has been resting we can all stop panicking lol
units have started to be out in in my kitchen woohoo
the cats are black though now lol, maybe Elm should borrow them ward the mousey off lol.
i'd like to try yoga, i have nil balance though hehe.
i've booked parentcraft lessons 3 all together on a wednesday night lol the night craig spend having a beer with his mates lol so that went down better. told him i know whats coming he needs to prepare especially with his blood phobia,
xx

HI Everyone - I'm back :happydance: :happydance:

I'm not supposed to be up and about for too long so haven't been able to catch up much on what you've all been doing but I've done a little bit of reading:

Jaylene I'm so pleased for your friend - is it the girl who had been having trouble getting pregnant?
Elm: Has ratty returned? Would you like to adopt my cat - she bought in a vole last night
Helen: Happy Birthday for yesterday hope your boss is being nicer today
Biscuit: Glad you're enjoying your yoga - am really missing doing mine
Laura: Good luck with your appointments at least judging from the huge amount of stuff you've bought already you sound more equipped for the baby in 13 weeks!
Michelle: Glad you're results came back ok and love the name Benjamin

Sorry I know I've probably missed loads, and sorry Matt's been having a tough time at work - he's been transferred away from his job at head office because his boss said his work, not me and the baby, should be his first priority and was mad at him for going to the hospital with me on Friday. So he hasn't been in the best of moods for coming and giving updates. Love you all loads and missed you so much xxxxxxxxx

just glad your ok hun, you keep resting like you are.
sheeesh whats up with bosses this week, mine is trying to suck up to me, i'm having none of it, he's going round the office picking on everyone so i'm not on my own.
he's walking around with my shayne ward mug as well, i'm having that back as soon as he has a day off which he will do cos he's a skive lol. i'll show him who can be petty lol
xx
ITS FRIIIIIIDAAYYYYY AGAIN. arent the weeks whizzing by....

hey ladies!!!

lulu - I am so happy to hear from you and like helen, just glad you are ok. It is my friend who was having problems....:happydance: it is my BEST FRIEND in the world too which makes it so much more better. :D So sorry about matt's job situation...that arse of a boss should stick it where the sun don't shine!!!!!!!!! The nerve!!! :hissy:

helen - the weeks are whizzing by.

anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

We have a birthday supper for a friend tomorrow night and i (for sure this time :rofl: ) work on Sunday :hissy:

I posted the nursery pictures in my journal and the Pregnancy Club forum if you are at all interested. :blush:

Love you guys to pieces!!!!
xxxxxxx

Lulu - Its so good to hear from you, knowing your ok, was getting very worried!! What a arse Matts boss is.... that is so out of order.

Here are a few pics of my nursery so far, i'll add more tomorrow evening once all the furniture is together.... the gap in wallpaper bordr is where the wardrobe is going, had to leave a gap as OH's father measured it wrong lol. I'll do a thread in 2nd tri shortly, just waiting for the asda man to turn up with the shopping lol, i hate going to do it at the mo!!

Hope you all like :)

https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/vtech22a5/P1030076.jpg

https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/vtech22a5/P1030074.jpg

https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/vtech22a5/P1030073.jpg

https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/vtech22a5/P1030072.jpg

laura your so organised and you jaylene, i've been getting bits and bobs along the way but mothing really big, i have my nursery curtains and cot valance lol, barain on ebay brand new but half the price lol. oh and i have my pram, he has a wardrobe only kings stuff till he starts school,could wish for and enough cleaning sti so on my way,
xx

Thankyou girlies!! :)

More to be posted tomorrow evening :)

:wave:

Hey ladies x Lulu, so glad you are well. Keep resting and make sure you get lots of fuss - you deserve it! :hugs:

Elm, i too have a cat you can borrow - between us all, that mouse-rat stands noooo chance! Fancy thinking he can mess with hormonal pregnant women! :rofl:

Helen, glad your cats are back - sounds like your kitchen will be finished in next to no time, hun x.

Michelle that name is lovely, and your right, Ben is perfect for a little boy and benjamin is a strong name for a man! Win Win! I bet your daughter is pleased that you have incorperated her fav name! So sweet.

Laura, your nursery is looking lovely. Helen is right, you and Jaylene are so organised - i really must get my butt in gear. Not even selected a pram yet!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

My big news for the day.....my 8 year old son felt his baby sister kick for the first tiome today! It was so special. His little face lit up and he was really giggling - she kicked him three times. Honestly girls, it brought a tear to my eye - my heart melted. I really can't wait to see them share their first cuddle xx Am gonna share this in 2nd tri in a mo but wanted to tell you guys first! May seem daft to be so touched by it, but i really am xx

:hug: to you all x

Hello everyone.

It's lovely to hear you're doing well LuluBee xxx

Thanks for the cat offers everyone. I've got a cat (sort of - he doesn't live here but rescued him from the canal and he's living with my ex). There are a few in the boat yard too - think mouse rat is well ard though and would get the cats (or swim away!)

:rofl: at your Shayne Ward mug Helen!!! Get it back!!! x

That's so lovely Jaylene xxx

Love your nursery Laura - we got one of those Johnson boxes and a Tommy Tippee breast pump!

That's gorgeous BabyD! Your 8 year old is loads braver than my DP who's still getting freaked out on the big ones!!!

Managed to forget my tankini when when we went swimming - ended up having to wear the bigger swimming top I bought to grow into and a pair of DPs swimming shorts... there weren't many people in there which was good.

No sign of mouse rat tonight, we got back later than usual so he's probably already hit the town for the night. He's famous now isn't he? Going to have to take a photo of him once we get him!!!

xxx

A couple of lovely cat photos :happydance:
xxx

Attachments

• eddy march 09 031.jpg
    eddy march 09 031.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 070215 eddy.jpg
    070215 eddy.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online