Due towards end of January 2009

Seems like quite a few of us bawled over X Factor. Soooo glad I didnt watch it. Laura youre so lucky to have your nursery all painted and cleared of crap, mine is semi cleared of crap, but Don wants to do some minor repairs in there before painting. That means..yes...plastering. Helen I feel your pain, I absolutely detest plaster dust, it gets everywhere! Welcome to team blue Kitty!! Another blue bump!
I hope Lulu is feeling better, has anyone heard from her since her last post?

Thinking of you lulu xx :hug:

Hearing about all your nurseries is lovely but sad! I don't have one :cry: We only have two bedrooms - ours and my sons! Planning on 'building' a third room over the kitchen extension eventually, but really can't offord it yet. Do you think it will matter if baby girl is in with mummy and daddy for longer than 6 months - a 'friend' said more than than this is unhealthy and can cause sleep probs later? :hissy: Has got me really upset :cry:

baby d rosie was in with me for a year had no problem getting her to stay on her own, was just strong and kept putting her back she soon got the message, it no different than any other time, they all try it on at some point,
here's my bomb site, spread into the living room as well lol, i've been promised by end of wknd it will be fitted .... we'll see.
xx

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 7
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Helen!!!! I can see why you are having emotional problems!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that it clears up soon!!!!

xxxxxx

:hugs: Helen xxx I'd be in a right state with all that on top of hormones! I like the look of all that green outside your windows. Have you got something lovely planned for tomorrow?

babyD sorry you can't do a lovely nursery like you want to at the moment. I haven't got one bedroom really at the moment...! We're planning on co-sleeping for longer than six months, I'm sure that most babies in the world sleep with their parents for longer than six months. I think we'll know when our babies are ready to move out of our rooms and will do what's best for our babies. Happy TWENTY THREE WEEKS!!! :happydance: xxx

Congratulations on joining team blue kitty.

Lulu - hope you're alright and getting lots of rest :hugs: missing you xxx

biscuit - hope your hospital visit goes well and you can clearly see which is the right option for you. Go with what your heart is telling you because it's really important that you feel happy with where you're going to give birth :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nothing planned for tomorrow, just work lol, th skip is coming in the morning and the cooker is the qst thing going in so i won't be cooking thats for sure, i have a nice back garden i have a corner plot which is bigger on the front than the back but last year i had a lovely veggie patch and lots of sweet peas growing so i'll have bubba out there next year getting lots of fresh air. we only bought an ex council house as we needed to be able to manage a mortgage on one wage for a year or so. hence doing it all before baby comes, we got a bargain of a house and it has lots of potential, and that with mortgage rates its hard to get on the property laddder.
thank goodness this is the biggest and most complicated room, it'll be lovely when its done. then i can start the nursery.
how did the hospital visit go, i hope my hospital is nice and clean, i'm going to blag a side room my sil's mum is the maternity ward receptionist hehehe
xxx

Wow Helen...my heart goes out to you. Must be frustrating. But just think of the out come, it's going to look fabulous! Biscuit, let us know what you think of the private rooms. We can request one here, but thats not to say that we'll get it.
Nothing wrong with co-sleeping in my opinion. My daughter slept in the room with us until nearly a year old, and I was the one having trouble with the transition. LOL But as Helen said, theyre bound to come wandering out in mum's and dad's room at some point.

Helen, no wonder you are emotional at the mo hun. I would be too, am very particular about cleaning my kitchen! Will soon be finished and i look forward to seeing the pics of a bran new kitchen x

Hi Girls,

Helen, you poor thing. I know just how you feel with the emotional mayhem at the moment . Any little stressful thing can set me off and once I go off it's very hard to get under control again. I got to the point the other day where OH asked me if I'd like a hot drink and even that question was too hard to answer and set me off into another bout of sobbing. Madness!

The Private hospital was lovely. Will tell you more about it later, I have to get off to work now. Hope you are all sleeping soundly at this moment and having lovely dreams.

Happy Birthday Helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cake: :happydance:

thank youuuuuu xxxx

had lots of nice presents earings, perfume and money having a chinese for my tea, the plasteing is finished craigs painted the ceiling and the kitchen units have come and have filled the lounge up, so banished to the bedroom.

had bit of and emotional day my mum called to wish me happy birthday and my boss marched me in the office and basically really laid into me shouting at me for taking the piss with my phone and have been doing for a while, at which point i burst into tears, as i can honestly say hand on my heart i don't even have my phone out its in my bag switched off, when i replied that i thought he was being too aggressive towards me and exaggerating, and its my birthday and my mum lives 100 miles away, he replied don't tell me how loud i can shout and he didnt care if my mum lives in timbuctoo. i asked him to stop shouting at me so he shouted at me that he wasnt going to walked over and that this is a verbal warning and he was reporting to me at head office.
it got my back up and i snapped back at that point told him he was bang out of order and wasnt going to be made to feel like shite, and that i had a blinding headache and if couldnt be civil i'd leave the room. swo he shouted at me said i was pregnant and not a paraplegic.... i walked out and slammed the door oops.
never in all my years at work have i ever been pulled up over my work, commitment, i've not until last week int over 6 yrs had anytime off ill, i'm always early, and have really pulled in the work in my dept. i sobbed for an hour and my head is sill splitting, i'll never speak to him again now so out of order.
i felt sorry for him cos his wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer and he said yesterday i'm the only one who ever asks how he is and understands that he gets stressed out at work. i can cope with moods but i won't be shouted at in my face and def not while i'm pregnant, i've i've been really careful not to use pregnancy as any excuse. all i want to do is leave now i really really didnt deserve that and i feel like complaining against him whic i will if he makes any complaint against me, he was a complete bully.
anyway rant over i'm over it now, had loads of cuddles of craig and he says he'll chin him if he upsets his princess tomorrow, he won't lol but he really is my crutch at the moment love im loads even though he's a mardy monkey lol
xxx
hope everyone had a good day

oops its a bit long lol

Happy
Birthday
Helen x

Your boss has been a right *******, really glad you didn't just take it from him! Maybe he's having a go at you because he does know you understand about his situation and how stressed he is - doesn't excuse his behaviour though especially on your birthday :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Glad you've had some lovely presents. Hope you enjoyed your tea.

I'm off to have some 'sticky rice' and chili stuff (DP has made some error with the rice timing)

xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HELEN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Happy Birthday Helen!!!
So sorry that you had such a crappy day, but glad you stuck up for self. It's unfortunate that he's going through it right now, but hey you are too just in a different way! So nice that Craig is there for cuddling you and your kitchen is coming together. I hope you managed to have a nice day in spite of your snappy boss.
Don & I decided that we'd make some steps in the nursery today, heaved out stuff and got things ready to donate to charity. Up to our eyeballs when my uncle came in and suggested a game of golf....after me putting on a fake smile and gritting teeth, trying to explain to Don that this wasnt a super duper time for golf, he still went. *SIGH*
He must have felt like crap because he came home 2 hrs later and said lets go buy some paint and stuff. So everything worked out somewhat in the end.

Happy Birthday Helen!!!
So sorry that you had such a crappy day, but glad you stuck up for self. It's unfortunate that he's going through it right now, but hey you are too just in a different way! So nice that Craig is there for cuddling you and your kitchen is coming together. I hope you managed to have a nice day in spite of your snappy boss.
Don & I decided that we'd make some steps in the nursery today, heaved out stuff and got things ready to donate to charity. Up to our eyeballs when my uncle came in and suggested a game of golf....after me putting on a fake smile and gritting teeth, trying to explain to Don that this wasnt a super duper time for golf, he still went. *SIGH*
He must have felt like crap because he came home 2 hrs later and said lets go buy some paint and stuff. So everything worked out somewhat in the end.

i totally had a great day thanks, decided no more tears and get a grip of myself mow lol, got to stop being so sensitive, not going to let a twerp like that ruin my birthday,and hell get his if he thinks he can take something so petty frther, spose when your pregnant you feel vunerable. he's got my shayne ward mug as well, as soon as i see my chance i'm swiping that buggar back haha.:rofl:
is everyone thinking up a big list of names, we still keep calling bubba george and i really like it but craig says he knew someone called george who drank in his local and he was a right scruff and kept peeing himself cos was old gross.
so back to the drawing board
xx

My top names that didn't quite make it were Ewan, Rowan and Luke. I've gone off Luke a bit but really like Ewan and Rowan. I also like Isaac quite a lot too.

The rice was ok. Saw mouse rat again, it didn't look too big but it looked bigger than mouse size and it was swimming....

I held DPs hand on my stomach when Chicken was having a big kick and he felt a strong one, as I was pushing his hand it amplified it and totally freaked him out - it was very funny, he said something like 'that's the stuff of nightmares', poor man! :rofl: sure he'll get used to it.

Everything went well at my mw appointment today - Chicken's doing great.

:hugs:
xxxxx

i lurrrrve the name isaac, craig doesnt i dont know why, mouse rat attack eeeeekkk or is ir sqqqquuuuueak lol, didnt know mice could swim lol,

i didnt know mice could swim lol,

:rofl: mouse rat sounds better than just the 'r' word on it's own... I'm sure mice can swim, hamsters can.. it could be vole rat? :rofl:

xxx

how do you know that hamster can swim:rofl: did you have one as a child and fill the sink up just to see?:rofl:

ye voles swim in canals the're only small, or shrew maybe they look like mice.
by the way i beat you at tetris at last lol, my fingers ache though
xx

Ohh dear Helen, that is really awful about your boss. There is absolutely no excuse ever to speak to anyone like that no matter what your position is. Some people who get into management positions are on such a power trip and think they can talk to you however they please. There should always be respect and courtesy in a work environment. Oooo I would have punched him (not really but, would have felt like it). I had a boss like that once and I eventually told him where to stick his job. Anyway, happy birthday!

Elm - I love the name Issac, that's what I wanted to call a we boy if we were having one, but my OH wasn't too keen.

It's a shame your Oh won't go for George, Helen. It's very cute but I can understand his reasons. We were considering Jemima for our girl as that's my grandmother's name but my MIL said that her mother used to call the chamber-pot the Jemima so we can't call the baby that. We're thinking about Emily for a first name and Elizabeth for the middle name. Everyone apart from my dad likes it, he says it's too English! He would prefer a Scottish name I suppose but most girls Scottish names are awful, like Morag!

I am off to my first prenatal Yoga class today. Very excited, about the Yoga but also about meeting some other pregnant people. Is anyone else doing any classes yet? I have just been booked in for all my antenatal classes which begin on October 29th, yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->