Due towards end of January 2009

HAHAHAHAHA....mental pic of mouse rat on the town!
So glad you've found a chance to brief us Lulu, we were all concerned about you. Like Helen said, what is this arsehole boss week??
Thanks for the input on the name Benjamin girls, we really liked it and thought it was a strong name as well. Great job on the nurseries Laura & Jaylene! Looks lovely!! I'll try to post pics soon of what we've started...it will have to be before and after...the before is pretty gross...lol. But we have some beautiful light blue paint and thinking about decorating in all blue & white.
My cousin is getting married tomorrow so I have to try to find something to squeeze this bod into. Aside from that, I dont have any plans. BP is still high today but I'm working on it.
Baby D thats wonderful that your son felt the baby kick! It must be an amazing feeling for him as well. Have a great night girls, and I'll chat with you tomorrow.
Love & hugs xxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Good to hear from Lulu again, happy things seem to be going ok.

Can't believe how far on some of you are with your nurseries and such. We have really only bought a few clothes and not much else. I suppose when we move then I will get stuck into it.

I was just wondering how much movement you are all feeling and how strong it is. I have been reading some posts on this topic and there are some girls at about 21 weeks who say their partner has felt it and that they have actually seen the bump move! My wee one is certainly moving about quite a lot but my OH hasn't really been able to feel it yet and I certainly don't think I could see the movements. How about you lot?

Morning everyone, yes i have 'seen' movement, i think. But it is so quick and slight that i catch and miss it at the same time - just a split second ripple, so nothing too powerful yet! OH has felt LO move too, but only the once x

Hope you've found something nice to squeeze into Michelle.

Hi biscuit, I've seen Chicken kicking when I've been in the bath and he freaked DP out by giving his had a big kick when I was pressing it into my stomach, he said 'that's the stuff nightmares are made of' and now he's a bit wary of doing it again!!! When I had my scan the woman said he's got big legs so maybe that effects the kick size? It could be my fat amplifying the kicks maybe?

x

cant remember if i said in here I am due at the end of Jan :) which is also me birthday! hello all!

hows everyone feeling?

Hi Dragonfly,

How's it going? You're on the first page as being due on the 26th Jan - is that still right (our tickers are the same and I'm due on 24th Jan, hope it's not wrong!!!).

xxx

I have an anterior placenta so the kicks arent really strong yet, but I have seen the movement and OH has felt it, however slight.
Yes Elm, Ive found something, Ive decided on dress pants (maternity of course) and a lovely blouse, I figure its getting too chilly for dresses anyways.
Oh speaking of dates, Ive been moved to the 16th of January...just 3 days off my original date.

Just updated the first page - your EDD is the first of all of us Michelle - this means you must have a wonderful pain free labour on your EDD and then tell us all about it!!!!

Sounds like you're looking gorgeous for your wedding x

eta. must get dressed now - been having a hugely lazy morning, Chicken's been quite active though so he's burning calories for the both of us :rofl: xxx

Hi Dragonfly,

How's it going? You're on the first page as being due on the 26th Jan - is that still right (our tickers are the same and I'm due on 24th Jan, hope it's not wrong!!!).

xxx
Hummm :dohh: I am due between the 25 and the 29 as I missed last scan and I had two dates on my first scan. I cant get why I have the 24th in there maybe I done it wrong! :blush: Oh wait! my other ticker on another forum is a day or two behind so it must be wrong here and yours is right. :sad2:Still jan though.

Few days ahead makes me feel a bit better and closer to the time. I cannot wait to that time. I feel so down today and sick.

But OH got to feel for the first time baby kicking his hand! and it kicked 3 times. :baby::bodyb:

Hey ladies,

Biscuit - I have yet to see my belly move but DH has felt him moving around and a couple of swift kicks. Other than thats nothing major...but like Elm (who is lying about having any fat :rofl:) I may have more fat that amplifies the kicks as well.

Welcome Dragonfly!!

Today we are going to the last day of an outside market held here, I am looking for a baby carrier cover as I have always wanted one form this market just never got the chance to buy it, or really never need one....need one now!!! Then we have a dinner.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELTANE!!!!!!!

hiya girls
hope your having good wknd so far.
did yoiu get the carrier jaylene. think i'm investing in elms idea of a sling and i can feed while i'm out then resteraunts etc.
the kitchen has come to a stop grrrr cos craig needs a jigsaw to cut the holw for sink and cooker hob, so he's gone down the pub to watch the footie match, i've been to the laundrette this morning as i had 5 loads built up over this week, plus the beds needed changing so off i went with rosie my little helper lol, i was in there bout 1 1/2 hrs and was done so we went off to have our hairs cut.
off out for a meal tonight with my best friend and her hubby,
i'm banned back to the bedroom which i don't mind, just wish i could wash up or something its funny how much you actually use a kitchen till its gone lol
xx

Sorry you missed your scans Dragonfly :hugs: - I think the 24th is a lovely day to be due on so use that! It's not like many people actually give birth on their due date anyway! Was just thinking I'd messed it up and was days out which I wouldn't like because I like my ticker moving on Fridays!

:cake: Happy Birthday Beltane :happydance: hope you've had a lovely day xxx

Can't be too much longer for your kitchen now Helen :hugs: x Is your hair much different? Hope you had a lovely meal out.

What's a baby carrier cover Jaylene? Hope work goes well tomorrow (if it is this week!!!)

xxx

happy birthday Beltane, hope you had a good one.

had a lovely meal, and then back to my friends for coffee and look at her wedding photo's.

only had an inch off my hair so not much different, trying to grow it but it grow really slow being curly. but if it grew the same as the rest of my body hair it'll be down to my ankles by christmas hehe.

24th is a good due date thats my mums birthday
xx

24th is also my dad's birthday so seems a good day to me Dragonfly.

I suppose my wee girl is just a bit more delicate than all your little boys so maybe her kicks will get stronger in a few weeks.

We bought ourselves a new fridge yesterday, can't believe this is what I am excited about these days! The old one was still working but it was too small so we got a bigger one with the fridge on top and a small freezer bit on the bottom. Much easier to get into and more spacious. It had and $800 discount just because it had one tiny little dent in the door and nobody wanted to buy it! Love a bargain.

Off too see how to have an Orgasmic Birth (film) this afternoon so I will report back my findings so we can all try to enjoy this crazy thing.

Big scan on tuesday and feel very very stressed out and nervous and crying is not helping me at all! I have turned into a hermit. I wish they would come to me :(

awww dragonfly don't cry cos you'll have me at it, i've just had a bad week hormone wise thought everything is getting on top of me nothing was going right, my boss was being twat, my house is filthy with dust and wood shavings, i have no cooker, sink or food, but y'know what nothing last forever thats what i keep telling myself.

just been to choose some kitchen tiles and while we were stood there looking at them i came over all funny apparently went grey and started to faint lol, so had to go and lie down in the back of craigs mates car lol. then bubba was proper kicking me hard as if to say haha i made you look stupid i the shop.

i have midwife tomorrow think i might tell her again that i can only stand for like half our at the most without going all weak, is anyone else getting this or is it just me being weird as usual. apart from that i'm just great nothing can be as bad as last week lol
xxx

Happy Birthday Beltane!! Helen sounds like it wont be long now before you get your kitchen back..yay you!! You really should tell the mw about fainting and stuff. I'm sure its nothing huge but we pregnant ladies have to watch our blood pressure. Speaking of which, mine is back to normal this morning finally! DH and I figure it must have had something to do with my cousin's wedding last night. She asked me to sing at her wedding and normally I dont get stressed about these things, but the songs she had chosen were difficult. Now that its all over my BP is fine again....funny that!
Cant wait to hear about this orgasmic birth experience!

awww dragonfly don't cry cos you'll have me at it, i've just had a bad week hormone wise thought everything is getting on top of me nothing was going right, my boss was being twat, my house is filthy with dust and wood shavings, i have no cooker, sink or food, but y'know what nothing last forever thats what i keep telling myself.

just been to choose some kitchen tiles and while we were stood there looking at them i came over all funny apparently went grey and started to faint lol, so had to go and lie down in the back of craigs mates car lol. then bubba was proper kicking me hard as if to say haha i made you look stupid i the shop.

i have midwife tomorrow think i might tell her again that i can only stand for like half our at the most without going all weak, is anyone else getting this or is it just me being weird as usual. apart from that i'm just great nothing can be as bad as last week lol
xxx

There must be something in the air! I have had such a bad week and all that on top of scan has just got to me. I know I will be ok after the scan. Darren has been texting me to see how I am as he is visiting his brother his hospital and I was like some clingy octopus before he went out all sobbing, this is so not like me! I am a strong woman god dam it! :hissy:not some mushy wreak!

I am thinking of having a shower and getting some make up on to feel better, and I better not cry it all off again. :hissy:

So you and me both for a bad week! i just fell out with everyone, of more to the point they fell out with my other half and i went the same way. Then i ran out of money! which i hadnt done in a while. And I am usually always broke but not to the exstent i am totally broke!

Is anyone else as big as me??
https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/CRMCC/dragonfly/IMG_2515.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"