• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due towards end of January 2009

Sorry it's not helping Elm. Maybe pillow process of elimination? One here, one there?

Hey Princessellie! Good to see you've joined our clan!

Jaylene- Have you decided yet if team yellow is out the window?!

Love to all!

A thread for mutual support and chat for everyone due towards the end of Jan / early Feb.

I'm due on the 24th January 2009 and I'm missing the bump buddies thread from the first tri so am hoping everyone posts here (the more the merrier) and we can all keep up to date with how each other is doing :happydance:

:hug:
........................20 Week Scan Date......................EDD.........................Team
helen1234..........11th Sept 08.......................23rd January 2009...........Yellow

biscuit...............11th Sept 08........................22nd January 2009............?

LuluBee.............2nd Sept 08*..........................28th January 2009..........Blue

BabyD...............2nd Sept 08..........................23rd January 2009

Beltane.............27th Aug 08.........................24th January 2009.............?

Jaylene..............11th Sept 08......................19th January 2009............Yellow

elm...................11th Sept 08.......................24th January 2009.............?

princessellie.........1st Sept 08.........................19th January 2009............?

(? indicates hoping to join team blue / pink soon!
*Lulu Bee has her private appointment on Thursday 14th August )

im due 25 jan pink bump woo x

I only feel Chicken occassionally when I'm sitting / lying down and not doing much especially if I've had lots of sugary stuff.

Beltane, I will experiment with pillows -something's got to help!

I've just been reading Jacqui's TTC diary (she had a miscarriage when we were in first tri if you're not sure who I mean) and she's got positive pregnancy tests today. Really happy for her, she's so lovely. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

xxx

hello hellotasha! :)

Adding you now - welcome! x

Hi ladies, I'm not sure if my LO is moving or if I've just got wind a lot of the time. Sometimes it feels a bit different to wind, and sometimes it almost feels like someone is tickling the inside of my belly - but it feels a lot higher up (around my belly button) than it ought to so I think I'm just imagining things. I'm waiting for a full on boot in the belly!
Congratulations on your pink bump Tasha :happydance: have you thought of any names?
Elm - thanks for letting us know about Jacqui I remember her from 1st Trimester - I hope she gets a sticky little bean this time round
Hope you're feeling happier today Jaylene :hug:
I'm off to try and find a holiday in this country - we had to cancel our lovely 3 week holiday in Bali :cry:

Sorry ladies I'm going to moan - I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself and know I'm probably being rather selfish...

You might remember that my friend at work had a miscarriage a couple of months ago. We sit next to each other and when it happened we spent a lot of time together talking because neither of us wanted to hurt each other any more than possible in what was obviously quite a difficult time. Anyway, I've had a miscarriage before and know that you don't just get over it in a few months but I'm starting to get a bit upset that I still can't talk about my pregnancy etc. I don't want to sit down and have full blown excited chats about my baby, but we're having a tough time with the pregnancy and are at doctors / hospital most weeks, but she never even acknowledges that I've had an appointment and has stopped asking how I got on when I come back. If I even dare to mention the fact that I'm tired, or have a sore back all I get is 'well it was your choice' comment and it's just starting to feel really hurtful.
I know it must be so painful for her to see me going through this when she wants it so badly but I just wish she could see that things from my perspective aren't always that great, i'm hardly having the perfect pregnancy and could do with a bit of support too - although I know how selfish that sounds and probably how impossible it is - it doesn't stop me feeling hurt :cry:
Sorry I know there's not much anyone can do to help the situation I just wanted to get it off my chest

:hugs: Lulubee that must be so hard on you - i don't really know what to suggest but i am sure she will come to terms with her loss in time and beable to share or at least acknowledge your excitement xxx

Thanks Baby D, I think I just feel sad because I miss having that friendship that we had before and I guess I need that now but can't have it. Thanks :hug:

LuluBee!!!! :hug: I am so excited for you to be feeling movement, how awesome is that?!?!?!! I am thinking it is not wond, as I am sure you knwo what wind feels like and this has to be different. :hugs: I have actually been feeling the same sort of things, so am thinking it is not in either of our heads and it is our babies!! :happydance: Now on a more serious note, I am so sorry that you are going through this problem with your coworker. I am surprised that someone would treat you this way as you, even form the time I have spent getting to know you through posts on here, are such a caring sweetheart and mean no harm to anyone. If anything you care more about the rest of us than you do yourself....at least that is how it comes across in your very caring messages. I cannot relate on the side of miscarriage but what i can relate to is having someone in my life who unable to even have babies and yet still excited to hear everything about anyones pregnancy. Even my best friend who has been trying for quite sometime and failed over and over is super supportive and not selfish in the least. I do not think you are being selfish as you are still concerned about her well being, if anything she is being selfish in making such a harsh comment to you. If anything, know that you have the rest of us on here to talk to at anytime and if you need to ever PM one of us, we will always be there for you. P.S. you new avatar is hot!!!!!!

Welcome Tasha!!! These girls are the best....I pretty much love them.

Elm - I was so excited when I saw Jaqui's post about getting a :bfp: how exciting to hsve her join us again!!! anything on that cardigan piccy?? :rofl: I neeed to know if i should place my order!

Hope all is well with everyone today!
Less hot for me here, so not so anal and fiery, but still....I am waiting for THursday when it will be cold and rainy :happydance:

love you all!
xoxoxoxoxox

:hugs: LuluBee. I don't think you're being selfish at all. You don't want to hurt your friend but you need support yourself - it's a really hard situation your in. I hope that her comments stop soon - I'm sure they're her anger at what's happened to her coming out rather than her actually having any bad feelings towards you.

Maybe starting a conversation asking how she's doing and sneaking in a bit about how you're feeling towards the end might start getting her used to talking about your baby? She's going to confronted with a big bump every day and you're not going to be able to keep quiet when you get big kicks and things so it might help to get things started talking to her about things.

Maybe you could start your comments with 'I wouldn't change it for the world but I'm getting really bad back pains today' so you're getting there to try and stop her comments first.

I'm probably not being much help at all but thought I'd have a go. Really hope things improve for both of you soon :hugs:

:hug:

P.S. You're looking gorgeous in your new avatar x

Jaylene,

I may buy a button tomorrow which might mean a photo is coming soon.... Poor cardigan is feeling so much pressure!!!

xxx

Jaylene - you are so good with words and sum up exactly what i was thinking about lulu's situation xx So glad that you too are feeling baby move.

Hey ladies,

Just being me, and I would do the same for any of you if you were feeling down. All of you are so supportive and caring and I could never imagine anything hurtful upon any of you. Thanks though for the kind words baby D, I may be good with words but terrible with spelling, typing and grammar!! :rofl:

Elm - Good! hehe. poor cardigan or poor you?

How is everyone doing today?

love,
J

Thank you so so much everyone, i worried so much after I sent that post thinking Oh God they're all going to think I'm so horrible. It was so lovely to come on and read all your lovely messages of support :hugs::hugs:
I'm not sure there's much that can be done about the situation I just think it's so sad that things have turned out the way they have and it's just nice to be able to share what I'm feeling with you ladies.

What are everyone's bumps like? I'm getting quite few strangers noticing that I'm pregnant now - are the rest of you getting that or have a I eaten a bit too much cake????????????

Love you all and thanks again I don't know what I'd do without you all :hug:

Glad we could help Lulu! :hugs:
As for my bump, I think people think I have just eaten to much cake all my life. :rofl:
I was telling Beltane today that when I am not longer prego I will be completely satisfied with my former body, as nothing could be worse than how unsexy I feel.
Mine is a little harder. But I look fat!!

Have a good night!

I'm officially calling this group " The January Girls"

=)

Hi Girls. Got back from my holiday late last night and have just been catching up on all the news and drama in this thread over the past two weeks.

Helen - I was really sorry to hear about the trouble you were having with your silly OH but glad to read that everything is working itself out. Aren't men strange creatures sometimes!? I can imagine it was all a bit of a shock for you after that long together but it seems you were fairly sensible about it all and gave the situation some space.

LuluBee - Sorry to hear about your continuing troubles with your co-worker. It must be really hard. I know that my pregnancy is constantly on my mind and if I couldn't be relaxed and talk about it at work it would drive me nuts. I know the poor girl must be devastated and I can't imagine how she feels but hopefully she will start to see that her behavior is really affecting you.

Elm - I have been reading about your pillow drama. Sorry you haven't found a good solution yet but glad to hear that that is the only drama you are having at the moment. I think I will be joining you in your quest for pillow perfection very soon.

Jaylene - Is it a bump or is it cake? Who really cares at this point :rofl:. I think mine is a touch of both but hopefully bump will win out over the next few weeks and people will stop looking at me like I am just a bit fat!

Sorry if I have forgotten to mention anyone, I hope you are all doing well.

My holiday was great! The weather was perfect, the location was beautiful, we had a lovely relaxing time. I tried my best to wander around looking as pregnant as possible but I'm pretty sure it just looked like a holiday gut! We went snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef which was a little scary at first but absolutely amazing once I got over my wee fit of panic about nasty sea beasties. On our last day we went to the resort spa for a massage. I'd never had one before and it was a little odd at first to have someone other than OH groping at my body but I soon got used to it and had a lovely time. After the massage we had a big milk and honey bath in a private room overlooking the rainforest mmmmm.

Not much change to report with the bump though. I don't think it has grown much and I can't be sure I have felt any movement yet. There have been a few wee moment where I thought maybe that was it but it was so faint or quick that I just couldn't be sure. Looking forward now to the big scan.

Hope you are all good. I think we should start posting bump pictures soon. Good to be back. :hugs::hugs:

hellooo everyone, i'm back lol couldnt stay away all week.
but guess what? i have chos my pram i'm having the silver cross sleepover, in jetsport material, i got it £200 cheaper in the sale, its gorgeous, i get it on saturday but its goin straight to the in laws house, we've also chse zeddy and parsnip for the nursery the stuff i've chose the stuff out the mam's n papa's brochure its come to £345 so far oh nearly had a nose bleed at the cost but like i said the in laws bought the pram so we can spend a bit more and the other stuff (he gave me a false smile). but at least he's in the mood to go looking.
we've just knocked down another wall i our house lol, we knocked a pantry out to make the kitchen bigger so its all happening at our house dust as well lol.
also can you remember me saying i couldnt get the doppler to work properly and was totally doing my head in and could only hear the beat real faint, well me being soooo blonde hadnt charged it up, whe the battery had totally gone i charged it and tried again, and it nearly deafened me oh was in bits laughing at me lol.
it is so clear now and i can get it so i can hear the plancenta or he heartbeat sounds like a train as well. and my oh had tears in his eyes listening cos it was 1st time he'd heard it, which was nice to see he is more tuned into it all and not acting like a bunny in the headlights so much.
so my next worry (cos there always is) i have a wonky bump lol, its totally on the left and is like a big hard ball in the mornings then goes soft maybe it'll right itself, it better or i'll look like a right mutant lol.

Jaylene: i cant feel much movement either i feel a few taps maybe once every few days, maybe its just lazy but then again i here it thrashing arouns on the doppler.
and i'm off team yellow its too infuriating guessing and the little boy/girl clothes are adorable as well.

Elm: that pillow looks great i'm leaning on a normal pillow a the mo but i keep losing it in the night
love to all xxx.

Hi girls. Im feeling rather stressed today. OH and I decided it was high time we decorated our (rather old looking) home. So we knocked out the hideous fire place and removed all the awful wall-paper from lounge ad hall...the walls, they are so bad....que the plasterers! Well they finished a couple of days ago and OMG the mess is shocking! Nothing I (nor hoover/duster) do even touches the dust - it just keeps coming back! On top of that OH has removed all doors, skirting boards and carpets (we are having new ones). Honestly girls it's like homes under the hammer in here! I can't even escape for a hot bubble bath as there's no do0r on the bathroom - so not exactly peaceful! :hissy:

Oh and to top it off my sickness has returned! I thought i was past that - apparently not! :dohh:

Sorry for the rant girls - i just feel so NOT relaxed!!!!

Anyways, how is everyone else?

Biscuit, sounds like a heavely holiday x Glad you enjoyed it! xx

Sorry for the rant xx

Baby D: i know exactly how you feel, nothing in our house apart from roof and brick is the same, oh knocked down a wall into the pantry got to wait for plumber to cap off the radiator now, and because it was a supporting wall he had to knock through the wall onto the stairs as well so bricks went smashing down the stairs as well, i just went out the way while he does it cos it just winds me up, he wanted to rip down the ceiling as well, but i stopped him as we've got to cook in there lol. as it happens we don't have to rip the ceiling down cos the plumber can go round it.
just think how lovely it'll be for when baby comes, we've finished our lounge and it loks completely different and now we're on the last leg of it, hall stairs landing, the kitchen, babys room and new front back door, oh an then we start on the garden having on/off drive put in, but i'd rather do it that way we have a small mortgage 3 bed ex council house and he money we save we can do it up as and whe we can afford it.
i eat sleep dust and have done 18 mth lol.
chin up hun don't last forever
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"