• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due towards end of January 2009

sorry this is a really quick post - have to rush out and give a lecture to my MIL's walking group tonight - just what I want to do after a day at work!
Anyway, glad you had a lovely time Biscuit and Helen sounds like you've been having fun buying baby things - I might have to invest in a doppler it sounds so lovely!
I'm going to try and post a pic of my bump at the weekend, it is huge I'm quite worried, I've had so many scans I know my dates are right!

Speak soon

Sure it's not that big LuluBee - mine is growing everyday... I posted some bump pics on second tri a bit ago, will have to take some more to compare!

Hello everyone :)

I'm soooooo jealous of your holiday biscuit, it sounds wonderful. I'm also jealous of you people doing your houses up, we haven't got one - going to start looking next month for somewhere to rent temporarily til we are allocated a nice one. We're having a bit of red painted on the boat tomorrow but it's not the same as painting lovely big walls and I can't do any of it as it's got really bad chemicals in which I need to stay away from!

I'd recommend trying the Ikea pillow Helen, I've found it's ok against my back if it's against the wall - it's worth trying anyway for the price it is and it's lovely for sitting up in bed with and will still be used even if I don't find it any good for sleeping with.

I've been getting quite a bit of acid reflux recently. I'm going to try eating bananas for it as they're supposed to be really alkaline - just haven't got round to buying any yet.

Think Chicken's been tickling me today - could be anything though!!!

:hug: xxx

Baby D - are you in team yellow? We've only got Jaylene in team yellow and she's wavering!!!

xxx

No No elm, am hoping to be in team pink - though i will still be smiling if i have a blue bump xx Hope to find out at the 20 week scanx

:happydance:

OMG!!!! Girls i just felt my first real kick - from the outside i mean!!! I'm so excited - pickle has been moving lots more recently - but not felt it that clearly!!!!

AM SO EXCITED :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance:

OMG!!!! Girls i just felt my first real kick - from the outside i mean!!! I'm so excited - pickle has been moving lots more recently - but not felt it that clearly!!!!

AM SO EXCITED :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
you must be on :cloud9:

:hug:

will respond later ladies!! :dohh: work to do!!

Evening Girlies....

Do you mind if I join you? I speak to Helen quite regulary :)

I'm due Jan 21st and expecting a lil boy :)

Hope everyone is well?

Laura
xxxx

Welcome Laurax - we have the same due date - mine was moved from the 23rd to the 21st!!!

All the girls are lovely and supportive on here - you will be well looked after xx

Wow Baby D! That's amazing! :happydance: xxx

Hi Laura - of course you can x Have you got another scan date? How's everything going?

:hug: x

Hey elm,

Yup my 20 week scan is 8th September, having to go on my own as OH has work commitments he can't get out of.

Everything is great at the moment, felt movements but no real kicks yet, im hoping they should come this week :) Its been great really, not been sick once just had bad nausea!!

Thanks for the welcomes girlies!!

I've added you to the first page Laura.

Jaylene - you're the only yellow of the January Girls (we might be in competition with other buddies threads for that title Beltane - think we'd win though!)

xxx

Yep - i reckon we'd win! Loving the 5 stars on topic page :rofl:

Hi Laura and welcome to our wee group.

Baby D - I can't believe you really felt it kick! I am soooo jealous, I don't think I have even felt a proper movement on the inside yet!

It's so great that we are all off team yellow. It's going to be such fun finding out what everyone is having in a few weeks. Both my OH and I have been having lots of dreams about a wee boy and OH reckons that his instincts are telling him it's a boy but I just have no idea. Neither of us really mind which it is as long as it's healthy. We'd like to have both eventually and there are so many girls in my family that I think we are maybe hoping that it is a boy this time so we don't have to keep hoping and hoping for one later. I would love a girl though, I think some of the things we get to experience as women are so special and it would be lovely to pass all that on to a daughter.

MIL and SIL are coming to stay this weekend and I still haven't finished unpacking and tidying up after our holiday so I'd better get on with it. Bye for now XX

Yep - i reckon we'd win! Loving the 5 stars on topic page :rofl:

:rofl: that was me - none of the other threads have any :rofl: think everyone should vote on our thread so we win incase the other threads cotton on :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:happydance: for being off team yellow biscuit x

Baby D- Take pictures!!- one day you will look back and think-- wow.. this was when i was pregnant with "insert babys name here". My mother always did a ton of remodeling and snapped photos of the before, during and after. We'de look back at the metamorphosis years later and be amazed.

Love the new pic Helen!

Hope you are all feeling wonderful. Are we all just about halfway there? How exciting!

Graet idea Beltane - it hadn't even occured to me... now where is my camera...

Hey Ladies,

Sorry for the delay in longer response. I have actually been working!!! :rofl:

Biscuit - If I didn;t say it before, I will say it now, welcome back!!! Congrats on being of team yellow. It give you something to celebrate half way through your pregnancy and something you will be able to prepare for in the weeks/months to come.

Beltane - I like the idea and have been keeping track of the belly shots every week now. I seem to be growing. :) ONLY 5 DAYS UNTIL YOUR GENDER SCAN!!!!!!!!!!

Elm - as for being the only one on the January Girls that is on Team Yellow. I hate to dissapoint, but I am officially announcing that I, yes "I", have decided that we will find out what gender Babes is. :cry: I am the one saying yes, as secretly DH has always wanted to know and I think the only person who has ever waivered is me. So Team Pink or Team Blue.....we shall find out for many of us on September 11!!!

Helen - love the knew avatar. Glad to hear everything is going ok.

baby d - you probaby noted my excitement yesterday when you posted the kick, but if not..... :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Laura - Welcome!!

Lulu - have you decided whether you will talk to that coworker of your or not? It bugs me that you cannot celebrate little milestones at work with her. Is it just the two of you or is there someone else who could take her place?? :hugs:

Feeling okay today. This weekend I only work Sunday at the p/t job and then am off all next weekend. The cut back of hours has begun.

Here are two pics of me, one at 17+5 & this week 18+5 if you have not seen them all ready. :blush:

Love you all.....

Jaylene

Attachments

• 17+5.jpg
    17+5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
  • 18+5.jpg
    18+5.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.