Due towards end of January 2009

LULUUUUUUUUU.....ELLLLLMMMMMMMM......WHERE ARE YOU!

XX

Helen, i know how you feel - i am positively buzzing! Smiling ear to ear....and so emotional.

Am so pleased to be sharing this with each and everyone of you ladies xx

Ahh I still dont feel official until I hit the 26 weeks. I get all nervous at the end of trimesters , like waiting for santa and then worry someting may happen. I want it to be this time next week!

Awwww Baby D I feel the same way as you do...nothing like jumping on over to third tri with you sweet ladies! I hope we all give birth the same day! LOL....wouldnt that be something!?

Awwww Baby D I feel the same way as you do...nothing like jumping on over to third tri with you sweet ladies! I hope we all give birth the same day! LOL....wouldnt that be something!?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That would be hilarious! We need to all start the raspberry tea and regular naughtiness at the same time :rofl:

Just think, though, all our little ones will be celebrating their 1st birthdays within days of each other - wow!

:hug:

That is so awesome! We'll all be busy with planning birthday parties around the same time.

We'll have to hold an 'online' bash....lots of tears, cake and pics!

Gosh, what a day that will be x

Where's Helen gone? Helen, are you still there?

I'm an hour or two late!!! Going off to the third tri to see what's going on - has anyone said goodbye to the second one? I'm not even in double figures yet am I?! So confused - my poor rattling brain

xxx

i'm still here had to go in the shower stink from gardening hehe,
be brill if we all had our babes n the same day, i already have one born in jan, as soon as xmas parties are ove start doing bthday parties and all before the pay cheque too lol, i end up buying rosies prezzies in the jan sale lol
xxx

Sorry!!!!! I fell asleep on the sofa :( I'll go straight over there now!

How was everyone's day?? Just popping in to say hi. I've been super busy today.

Hello :)

How did it go at work Helen? :hugs:

My day has been fine thanks Michelle, been really tired though - looking forwards to going to bed really soon xxx

Have you been doing Thanksgiving things or has that finished?

ooh are u all in third tri then now hehe

im gna go see lol

hope everyones ok

x

Work was ok thanks Elm, i just ignored him, i can't even bear to look at him i've never diskiked one person so much in my life, can't believe someone could be soooo awful. i were one of the lucky ones that werent bullied at school. the mechanics kept coming up to me hugging me saying nice things, and my supervisor said that the way i was treated the past few weeks was utterly disgusting.
HR rang me to see how i was, told them i want to put in another grievance about the door incident which she repiled 'well we'll have a chat about that when i come tomorrow' hmmmmm i dont think so. then she emailled me said something important had come up so couldnt see me till thursday. well if this isnt important then i'm def putting in my grievance regardless....

i've been so shattered last two nites my tummy is so hard at times and when i'm rubbing cream in its like i've eaten too much lol hard to explain really, its like i've swollen lol i know i am but its like i've popped again lol. and rolling over in bed omg i feel like a beached whale my hip keeps going numb as well as i got all my weight on it i use to pillow, but when i lean to far bubba keeps kicking and tapping as though to say lie straight you heffa you squashing me lol
hope you weeks are off to a good a start.

most have moved over we were a tad earlier but who cares, i been posting in 3rd and 2nd for ages anyway and 1st too hehe
xxx

Hope it gets better at work Helen, make sure HR follow it up. I know how you feel about the beached whale situation. i'm ok in bed, although do get sore hips, but am finding getting up from the sofa (where I spend most of my day lying down) a nightmare. I keep having visions of me in a few weeks time looking like a giant beachball that just has to be rolled around from one surface to another!
Am trying to decide which buggy to go for, I really like the Silvercross Sleepover, it looks so snug and like a proper pram, but also like the the look (and price) of the Mothercare MY3 - did you have a go with that one before you bought the Sleepover?

Good for you Helen, put in your grievance hon. I went to bed early last night too Elm. We celebrated Thanksgiving on Sunday with the family and yesterday DH & my dad were working in the nursery, putting shelves in. Another day at it today.
Lulubee & Helen, I know what you mean by a beached whale, I bought a memory foam for my bed this weekend hoping it eases some of the pain from my hips and pelvic area when I sleep.
Princessellie, some of us moved over to third tri on Sunday night!! Settling in for the long last leg of the journey.

Tell my baby to turn around I am sick slight movements and kicking of the bowel! I want some proper belly moving kicks. :( Stop making me panic baby! mum has enough on her plate.

Hope it gets better at work Helen, make sure HR follow it up. I know how you feel about the beached whale situation. i'm ok in bed, although do get sore hips, but am finding getting up from the sofa (where I spend most of my day lying down) a nightmare. I keep having visions of me in a few weeks time looking like a giant beachball that just has to be rolled around from one surface to another!
Am trying to decide which buggy to go for, I really like the Silvercross Sleepover, it looks so snug and like a proper pram, but also like the the look (and price) of the Mothercare MY3 - did you have a go with that one before you bought the Sleepover?

i'm totally in love with the sleep over, its got a lovely squishy mattress so its like a moses basket on wheels hehe. we wheeled it around the shop, )(although rosie did most the pushing) and she got it round the corners and its quite a small shop so isnt that heavy. it feel like a really sturdy well made pram, i got mine from shrewsbury they still on offer as well, rosie had school trip there last week said she showed all her mates the pram lol.
i like the moses stand as well lovely wood. comes with big wheels or swivel and get matching bag wahey.... and the car seat is gorgeous as well its got extra padding for their bums top lift them up so more support, and a padded foot muff and hood to stop the wind, that alone is £100 paid £584 all in, which is the cheapest i found. in had similar one for rosie which was mclaren and she used to get in it and lie down to goto sleep in the garden put her legs over the bar at the front and get on her side lol
best to go and try.
xx

Tell my baby to turn around I am sick slight movements and kicking of the bowel! I want some proper belly moving kicks. :( Stop making me panic baby! mum has enough on her plate.

oi baby aunty Helen says turn over and stop kicking mummy in the poo pipe lol:rofl::rofl:

right now tell mine to stop the star jumps cos every kick is somewhere different lol:rofl:

I'm due on the 10th so not really the end but can I join in with you other Jan girls :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->