Due towards end of January 2009

Of course you can sweetie, the more the merrier!

Thanks Helen - I do love the sleepover and have seen it onlne for £500 including the car seat, Matt won't let me buy it until I get to 28 weeks though :( He was born at 28 weeks back in 1974 and so thinks if Pip can make it past that mark then he'll stand a good chance of being ok - I'm still tempted to order it now though!!!!

I'm due on the 10th so not really the end but can I join in with you other Jan girls :D

blah you don't need to ask get ya ass in here lol

cor you got a better deal than me, there was me thinking i got a right bargain lol. what colour have you looked at, i had black jetsport, but the navy is nice my friend had the beige very pretty, you gone for swivel wheels or round ones?

I've just ordered it - was 10% off today as well so have got it for £450 - I'm using that as my selling point with Matt! I've gone for the navy, it looks so lovely and snug. We've already got a rocking moses basket for upstairs but thought it would be really useful to have one for downstairs too - save me trying to carry basket and stand and baby up and down flights of stairs! I did want the classis chasis but they only had the linear one in stock so have gone for that as I prefer the basket on that one anyway - oooh I can't wait to get it :yipee:

Tell my baby to turn around I am sick slight movements and kicking of the bowel! I want some proper belly moving kicks. :( Stop making me panic baby! mum has enough on her plate.

oi baby aunty Helen says turn over and stop kicking mummy in the poo pipe lol:rofl::rofl:

right now tell mine to stop the star jumps cos every kick is somewhere different lol:rofl:

OMg I totally LOLd at the poo pipe bit! :rofl: mines being defiant already, i blame that streak on its dad. :baby:

yeah blah come on in we gate crashed your third trimester section so your welcome. :rofl:

I've just ordered it - was 10% off today as well so have got it for £450 - I'm using that as my selling point with Matt! I've gone for the navy, it looks so lovely and snug. We've already got a rocking moses basket for upstairs but thought it would be really useful to have one for downstairs too - save me trying to carry basket and stand and baby up and down flights of stairs! I did want the classis chasis but they only had the linear one in stock so have gone for that as I prefer the basket on that one anyway - oooh I can't wait to get it :yipee:

:happydance: yay..... the car seat in navy is lovely, i'm having a stand upstairs too may keep the stand for the pram up though just in case when it comes and i can't be bothered to keep taking the drapes on and off lol, althougbh the man said its really quick and easy to do...its like a defineing moment when the pram comes don't you think?
i'm dying to start on the nursery now.

just noticed when nosying through the forums about trimesters:

1st: sick,worried,
2nd: sore,aches,worried
3rd:waiting waitin waiting,

just noticed when nosying through the forums about trimesters:

1st: sick,worried,
2nd: sore,aches,worried
3rd:waiting waitin waiting,

:rofl:
yep true and we all think the same things are wrong or worrying us and give out the same answers when others think the same lol so why do we ask questions we already prob know the answers to already :rofl:

i hope i don't go over, i remember thinking with rosie 1 week to go and goto that date and i was hmmmm i could have another 2 weeks to go grrrrr luck had her the next day but would have been a drag if any longer, in fact i got so bored i cleaned all the windows in the house the day before inside and out....

I can see me going insane if i am over, i would try all the old wives tales, eat pinapple while having sex and a curry at the same time. lol I want it to come out the week its suppose to but not after.

anyone else getting all teary eyed looking at new born pics ? i dont kow i read a fwe birth stories and seen the pics and went all broody and near cried! i want to see my baby and show pics off! i want to cry when i hold it :( dam hormones!

[QUOTand near cried! i want to see my baby and show pics off! i want to cry when i hold it :( dam hormones![/QUOTE]

Awwwww Dragonfly - i am exactly the same xx

Welcome to the Jan girls gang, blahh - great to have you x

Helen, thanks for the PM. Will send you mine ASAP X

Oh and you could have described me and my bump at night in your 'beeched whale' post! LOL

Well done on ordering your pram Lulu - i intend to go and pick mine in half term - soooo excited!

:happydance: :happydance::happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Ooooh i've just realised i'm on double figures!!!!

:hug:

woohoo doubles! another few days for me yet but cant wait! Also panicing again that i have noting in! what the heck is wrong with me today lol

and thankfully i aint just being over sensitive my getting all teary and smiling over someone elses baby pics, I want to feel what they do. :) I feel happy now just thinking about it. Oh hurry up baby i dont care if i regret saying that i just want to get to after the labour when they sit my baby on me for the first time and i want to see its daddies face when that happens. I wonder if he will cry, or smile ear to ear! i just want to see what he thinks, thought probably be to wrapped up in looking at this baby we made! thats when it will sink in I think.

ok i am blitering again. lol

Your getting me all excited and nervous, dragonfly - i too can't wait to see if Mark (OH) will cry or maybe just smile from top to toe, but even more than that i am longing to place her in his arms for the first time and watch his expression!! My son too - i really am looking forward to seeing my big boy (8 yrs) cuddle his baby sisiter for the first time. Reckon it will be an emotional sight!

Hello everyone, welcome blah :wave:

Congratulations on double figures baby D :happydance: x

Make sure you get your grievance in Helen, ACAS advised you to and you don't know what's going to happen in the future with that man so you might need the evidence logged (hope not though) :hugs: xxx

We've got a memory foam mattress, doesn't stop me feeling like a beached whale but with that and a pillow between my knees I haven't had hip pain for a while. I've had to develop a technique for turning over that involves me lifting myself up on my elbows, but have to wake up to do it - poor DP..

I've found a daytime television programme about a middle class private maternity hospital (sure it's going to make my hospital look loads worse I'm sure) and there's a baby born at the end of every programme - makes me cry every time dragonfly - and then they put Barney the abandoned dog advert on and I'm worse....

xxx

ye i cant wait to see craigs face, i know he's going to have a horrified slapped int he face look, in a good way cos he has a terrible phobia of blood and gore he went pale at my scans lol, and when i've spoke about pain relief he's told me to shuttup, as it involves needles, i'm hoping antenatal classes will really help i think knowledge is power and he needs to break through the barrier he aint gonna tell a midwife to shuttup lol.
if it comes from someone else it'll be better. i didnt cry with rosie, i was just sooooo tired i were snoring while before she'd even been dressed lol it happened so quick i dont think my brain caught up for an hour or so lol. my ex said i kept saying for 10 mins after was, i didnt like that, i didnt like that lol.... i know wat to expect this time though lol

i've put picc of my kitchen so far again hehe started putting stuff back in the cupboards now woohoo, not long now, the can plaster the nursery.
also pt a pic of my missing office door i was sat at my desk and thought mmmmm take one in case i need it for evidence lol
xxx

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 7
No way! You guys have written like 10 pages since I was last on! I have a lot of catching up to do. Our internet at home isn't on yet so I am at work doing this and can't stay on for long. I hope you all are well, I will try to catch up on everything as soon as I can. We are good, the move went well although we are pretty exhausted now. We are so happy to be in our new place.

By the way, my OH had a bit of a cry when he heard a song called Capri by Collbie Caillat. It was so sweet. The song is about a pregnant lady, you should try to hear it. See if it has the same effect on you and your OH.

HEY! You all stormed 3rd tri without me. I knew I was going to miss something good! It was so exciting reading the whole build up to the attack! I couldn't read fast enough and had a huge grin on my face the whole time. Must get over there and see what you have all been saying.

Helen the kitchen looks great. Isn't it nice to have all nice stuff in all the right places.
Dragonfly, sorry to hear you have been feeling so crappy. Hope it doesn't last for the whole of 3rd tri too. Good to see that you are focusing on the excitement of the birth though.
Elm, good decision to stay on the boat for now. You must feel a lot less stressed having made the decision. Now you can really start to prepare.

Must get back to work. Hopefully our internet will be on at home tomorrow so I can get back online and you won't all forget about me. I love being a part of this group.

biscuit: we took everyone over in spirit hun, you werte right there with us lol, we didnt want jaylene to be on her own, so we jumped ship lol.

i'm double digits today woohoo.
i slept better last night but lost my preg pillow half way through lol, keep getting numb hips hehe,
was lay in bed last nite and craig jumped up, "omg did you feel that" baby was doing press ups or something my tummy was going mad it felt really bizarre. craigs face was a picture, i thought his eyes were going to pop out lol
xx

i think baby may have moved a bit around as i felt it kicking out this momring and now its kicking in again. I spend all night waking up crapping myself again thought it was dead. I will have no hair left if it keeps doing that on me.

So poeple who have kids did your OH cry when he seen the baby? i heard men cry ! ok well i seen mine cry but this is his first time daddy so i want to see his face when I also put baby in his arms for first time. Oh god i am near in tears here already. In a good way.
Dam must look like tough biker chick! if anyone here dares to tell my tough biker friends i cried i will ...well i will cry lol

Thanks guys :hug: My name is Mandy btw, i think it's so funny when people call me 'blah' :rofl:

As for prams, I cannot wait to get mine. I'm very lucky and my mum is buying me a Quinny package. She's in Egypt at the moment (with my camera, and I so want to take a bump update :hissy:; I've finally grown!) and she comes back on the 23rd so we'll be ordering it soon after that :D
I wanted to be totally prepared by 32 weeks but considering I only have A LOT of clothes and a steriliser i doubt it's gonna happen :blush:

Oh and funny story, I was in the shower and I saw a red mark on my tummy and ofc went into panic mode thinking it was my first stretchie but it turns out I just scratched myself :rofl:

P.s. Grats on you all making it into double figures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->