Due towards end of January 2009

:happydance: Congratulations on DOUBLE figures Helen :dance: :happydance: :dance: I'm joining you tomorrow - arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!! Will feel better about it getting closer when things are a bit more sorted! Love your kitchen. Your poor doorless office :hugs: have you got your meeting still tomorrow? Hope it goes well - make sure the incident is recorded if nothing else won't you :hugs: x

I've done that too Mandy! Got a bit freaked out but it was gone the next day!! I think I've got enough pre pregnancy stretch marks without having more.

Glad your move went well biscuit. I don't think I'm fully in the third tri yet - keep avoiding it :rofl: x

:wave: hello everyone else. Beltane hasn't been here for ageeeees!

xxx

hi everyone.

think i'm still in shock what my supervisor has told me today, i've got the results of the grievance hearing tomorrow and i know they're going to fob me off and brush it under the carpet, well... i said to my supervisor "they can tink all the excuses under the sun why he was standing outside the loo iwon't accept anything but the truth which is he was stressed and took it out on little me, but i really cant wait to hear the crazy excuse for taking my door off its hinges".... well he said "i already know what they'll say" i said "how" he explained that saturday morning he was in work on his own and he hacked through the network pc's to the managers emails and read them all. he did but a grievance in about me abusing my phone in the toilet, and hr said they'd sort me out, but then once they'd emailled me and i replied with what ACTUALLY happened they emailled him and advised him to deny the verbal warning and that he'd raised a grievance and they'd try and pass me off.:saywhat:
then a few emails down, there was another one from hr telling him that he was really putting the company into danger by taking the door off and that they will tell me on thursday that the reason the door was taken off is because he didnt want me to fall over boxes :rofl::rofl: i've never heard anything soooooo ridiculus in my whole life. do they really expect me to take that no way.... well i cant say my supervisor has read the managers emails cos it gross misconduct and i wouldnt put him in that position i feel now the only route is to appeal the answer tomorrow and then take them to tribunal, as long as its quick and i don't have to pay anything i'll do it, but i'm putting mine and babies health first the company and no amount of money is worth it, just wiping the stupid grin off their faces would do me lol although a couple of grand would be nice lol

:growlmad: :huh: :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :eek: !!!!

Helen :hugs:

You sort them out - they know that they obviously know that your manager was in the wrong. That box excuse isn't going to work at all, if they don't want you tripping over boxes then they'd move the boxes not take a door off, that makes no sense at all! Make sure you get everything in writing so you've got evidence.

If you start feeling vaguely stressed about it get yourself off to the dr and signed off work. Think not standing up to them would be more stressful for me in a way!

Go get em! It sounds like you've got everyone else at work behind you :hugs:

:hug: xxx

i think your right elm not standing upto the would stress me out more. its going to be funny listening to how they could justify me taking my door off its hinges. that in itself is outrageous, i wouldnt believe he'd do that but he did, the mans insane, everyone laughs at him behind his back. i just sit there at lunch in the canteen chucklibg inside, htey call him beaker from the muppets, cos he umms and ermms whe having a conversation lol, and has a one tone one volume voice lol he's just down right creepy, bring on maternity leave and bring on jan23rd so i can cuddle my long awaited son.....
xx

Can you ask them if you can see the risk assessment they did which found that taking the office door off would stop you tripping over boxes? Would love to read that one :rofl: xxx

Can you ask them if you can see the risk assessment they did which found that taking the office door off would stop you tripping over boxes? Would love to read that one :rofl: xxx

good point chick, gonna ask for it writing as well, its a pity that HR the ones that are supposed to be impartial, are telling him what to say.
i believe in karma and the truth will come out.

how does taking a door off stp me tripping up, if thats the best they got lol i say bring it on :rofl:

i'm just glad i work on my own my jobs and to me my job is easy and my work colleagues love me or otherwise it would be awful. i have such a laugh at work...

have you been to the union AT&G you call them. Sue him for what hes worth! may take a year for a date but you get justice and money and he gets loads of crap! i creamed my old boss for setting me out and sacking me and cauing me hell in work like yours did and i wasnt pregnant and i tell you they will eat him alive even more that he has done this while you are pregnant.

and i have sore ribs! i dont know what it is i was hping it was muscles or wind but under my boobs my ribs are bloody sore. And baby is being quiet as usual and i dont like it! its kicked it dads head though when he went for a listen. wouldnt move for me the stubborn thing. I wish i could stop freaking the hell out!

Oh thats just hilarious...took your door off hinges to prevent you tripping over boxes. Where the hell do they pile boxes?? Directly outside your door?? What a bunch! Stick to your guns girl!
Right now I am baking double chocolate muffins with cream cheese frosting and I am sending some cyberly to you all.
Oh spent the day in the nursery painting...ran out of paint so off I go tot he paint store 8 kms away...got the guy to mix more paint according to the label on the original can. When the paint dried on the walls and shelves, OH shouted the the *$#& mixed this paint Shelle???! When I went upstairs the paint was a totally different shade of blue than the original..I mean really noticeablly different. Needless to say its going back tomorrow. What a piss off..was hoping to get the flooring down tomorrow.

my tits are leaking clear stuff when I squeeze them and its freaked me out :blush:

Morning Girlies!!

Sorry i haven't been on here in a few days, got the stupid flu and its really getting me down!!

Welcome Mandy :)

Helen - I hope you kick some ass at work, what they are doing really isn't on! I bet you can't wait for maternity leave... woop woop only 6 weeks left for me :)

Michelle - Hope you get that paint sorted.... How hard is it to mix the paint? They put everything into a machine and it does it for them lol.

Sorry i wasn't here for the leap to 3rd Tri... i'm off there today.... cannot believe im on the home stretch as such now!! :D

Biscuit - Glad the move is going well!! Have you decided what to do about your nursery? Are you going to wait till your mum visits?

Hope everyone else is well too?

Off for my 26 week appointment today.... will probably get told off for doing too much as usual, and getting very stressed about work. I will update when i get back :)

Had some new things turn up too..... yay!!
My mum bought us a recaro baby seat, as thats what james wanted to match the seats in his car bless him, so as mum loves his so much so bought us one lol!! He was over the moon with it lol. It turned up at his work yesterday and there are a few other expectant dads who now want one too lol bless them!
Also my nan has got me a nursing chair, something i thought i would have to go without as i wasn't spending £300 + for what i wanted.
We went to babiesrus on Saturday too as my xmas present from my nan and grandad was all the bedding i would need.... the total came to £75 and the lad on the till didn't have a clue, mum just handed over all my vouchers and the total came down to £25... me, james and my nan had to walk out we were trying so hard not to laugh lol. So aswell as the bedding, shes buying me nighties, a dressing gown and slipper socks for my hospital bag :)

So all in all i'm getting very excited and it deffo seems so real now that everything i need is just about here!! :D

Sorry to ramble on too lol.... as said before i hope everyone is ok :)

xxx

wtf @ your work situation Helen. It sounds awful and I hope you stick to your guns and don't let yourself be fobbed off with silly, nonsensical excuses!

I have my 28 week appointment today. Been off work sick yesterday and today due to being SO exhausted after being up all night with a sore lower back (actually more like tailbone) and pelvis so I shall mention it to her. Also need to get more bloods taken this time =(

+ Laura, you are far too organised O.O You make me feel v. behind!

Was just doing my shopping in tesco online and they have all their maturnity things like pads, breast pads and disosable knickers in now. :) and they are cheap! last time i looked they only had breast pads. I ordered them already for my hosital bag lol

disposable pants are dead uncomfy dragonfly lol they dead scratchy lol
well had my grievance hearing and went crap knew it would lol, all they said is that yes he could of handled it better, and he admitted to standing outside but he could hear me having a conversation. so stayed there. and the fact that he got two people up out their seats to listen was the right thing to do... and even though i was on the phone as i felt unwell was not a justified reason to use a mobile phone. so basically she's skirted around the real issues, tried to turn it back onto me, made out i was abusing mymobile in some way.. it does state in my handbook mobile phones are ok as long as kept to a minimum. i did state to her that i've never been pulled up about phone useage before and it was my bthday, she didnt seem interested and totally played it down..
at that point i pulled out my greivance letter about my boss taking my door off its hinges and told her i'd be appealing it.
i just don't understand it to be honest lol, she said he'd been repremanded for how he treated me and then justified it...

Helen, as c**p as that meeting sounds - i'm glad you kept to your guns and put the letter in....taking your door off! How dare he! Keep fighting your corner girl xx Try not to let it stress you too much, though x

Michelle- what a pain about the paint! Make sure you get the correct batch free of charge!

Dragonflly, your 'tits' comment really made me chuckle!!!

Cream him helen hahaha put them hormones to good use.

Well i aint touching my boobs again! i dont fancy burny boobs that leak when touched. Baby has been kicking about today to, i noticed i feel tired when its active, maybe decided to drain me of energy.

as for disosable knickers i may be better off getting a proper pack from primark cheap ad washing them when I get home. They about the same price anyway and longer wear. Will just make sure I have laods of pairs as I hear i will pratically bleed to death.

i just bought some disposables from tescos! 1.50 i think for 5.
saves me worrying about getting blood out of everything!! TMI! also got some reuseable nappies and a breast pump from freecycle yesterday too! so that has saved me a few quid!

Good bargin! are them knickers any good from tesco then? I still have them in my shopping as primark is a fair bit away and i wont get there.

Hi everyone, you#'ve all been really busy! I think I'm going to buy some cheapy big pants rather than the disposables - they don't look very confortable :(
Helen I'm sorry things at work are so shitty, just count down the days until your maternity leave!

I'm here to have a rant so I'm sorry in advance. I was so excited earlier in the week when I ordered my travel system form a nasty company called Two Left Feet, the offer was so cheap I decided to apy by credit card just in case they weren't quite all they seemed. Thankfully I did, I've had trouble getting responses from them about confirming my order, delivery times etc. Ridiculous phone conversations where they claim once the order's been put in they can't actually speak to me but will deal by email - that they don't ever respond to. I looked on the internet this morning to find out a bit about the company and it seems soooooo many people are suing them because they have lost their money and never received their goods. I've posted a thread in 2nd Tri as I thought that's where most people buy their buggies - I'm not sure if it's allowed as it might be seen as a bit slanderous but wanted to warn people. It's not like these things are cheap or people expecting babies have money to throw away is it????????

omg lulu that poo bout you pram grrrrr the mood in i'll sort it out lol.
disposable pants are like a shower cap with 3 holes in they dug i my legs. i just wore my normal pants, the bleeding is like a heavy period for a few days the odd clot sorry tmi, its not lots and lots just get big pads lol.
well i just emailled my appeal to the big boss, as well as a new grievance i won't go on about it, basically they excused his behaviour and then said he was out of order totally sat on the fence. well when i see him i'm going to say unless there is someone higher to watch him thus protecting me from the weirdo i'll suggest they suspend me on full pay till a week prior to my due date, and i will drop it and not go to tribunal.
the evidance is stacked really heavy against them now. and i want out.....
GUESS WHATTTTT ITSSSSSS FRRRRIIIIIDAY WOO HOOOOO LOL.
14 times of me saying that lol
xxx

yeah seen that in the other forum. Wa*kers. Only use paypal its far easier. I am using kiddicare for my pram as they have paypal. I would be livid if i was you. Would end up finding out where they where and sharing hormones.

I never though actualy i have loads of old knickers that would do for hospital may as well use them.

helen bosstard willl get whats coming to him. picking on a pregnant woman is frowned upon. Try tears in your tribunal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->