Due towards end of January 2009

yes double digits! i feel like one of the crew now lol

is there no paranormal section in here? my house is spook fest this morning.

yes double digits! i feel like one of the crew now lol

is there no paranormal section in here? my house is spook fest this morning.

yay double digits, whats up with ya house???? i love most haunted... off out up telford today shopping with one of my best mates, craigs tiling kitchen floor and off out with his mates tonight, still got no washer grrrrrrr, so that means mil's again todo the most important stuff.
the weather is lovely here today icold of got it all hung out.
1 more week and i got a week of work, i sooooo need the break.
xx

put it this way it freaked Darren out and he usually palms stuff off. My kitchen smells of old spice in one place and its moving about and we cant find the source. No one has old spice in here and its weird. My house is fecking spooky anyway with people talking, singing, people appearing in the night, all the doors where open to every room this morning and i hardly slept and didnt hear a thing. heard coughing,bright lights near blinding people appearing, your name being called (that was witnessed by more than one person) my sister actually pointing out ghosts when she was a child and saying far to much info that she couldnt have known,my mum having loads here as they used to live here and now its my house. My mates not staying anymore :( caught over 2000 pics of spooky stuff there is a vid on youtube for it. Then had a dream last night some spirit tiold me he was here, was standing on my stairs and i asked was anyone here and he said "'am here" was a dream though. Now we investigated the kitchen and the smell is fading or moving one of the two. very distinctive smell.

i could go on forever, noting bad here though. supose thats what tyou get when your house was biuld on the grounds of an old mental home run by priests. lol but it is creepy out here anyway, far to dam quiet.

one week left of crappy boss and i hope you do somethig about him as i seen loads about this happening on the net. found it actually on a baby development site about bosses doing things like this around this time so your not alone.

My god dragonfly, that sounds awful! I would go mentsl - spooks spook me out completely - though im not sure i believe in ghosts....but just the thought of it is creepy x

Helen, i too get a week off work ina weeks time!b Horray - can't wait....am so knackered at the mo x

Love to you all xx

nah i am used to it from when i was a child it dosnt really bother me anymore. I just ignore thigs like that.I seen evil things and nice things its just normal to me and i carry on. I do hope my baby wont start following things aruond the house like my sister done when she was a kid here.
Them shows on telly make people worse like most haunted, noting actually ever happens most the time they make them up. I used to be a paranormal investigator and caught so much more than they ever did so i find it hard to believe they never seem to get solid evidence, camera is never on activity on faces all the time. I dont really take anything to do with it anymore its just interesting to me thats all. i like watching and not taking part, never did mess with thigs always just watched. Dont fancy tempting something nasty.

anyhow waiting to see what helen got on her shopping trip today.

i am waiting on the tesco man to come here with food and hope that i dont throw up when he arrives as all i had to eat was snack a jacks , 3 packs actually lol

thats some major shopping trip helen is on lol where are you all? i am sat here bored all day drinking chocolate milshake and eating rings around myself.

Lol, dragonfly! I know what you mean by eating - i constantly fancy something....nothing in particular - anyrthing edible!

Helen, how was the shopping? Any fab deals? x

I ate a pack of custard creams and chrisps and my sides hurt now :( Too much junk food. and I still want someting else to eat. And I am constipated as I ran out of pure orange juice and have to wait for the milk man to delever that on monday, that is really fart stuff though he has. I could kill a room full of small people with my farts on it.

ok TMI but never one to hold back , literally lol

omg dragonfly, i think i'd have to move if that happened in my house, i poop myself watching doctor who and ghostbusters.... craig loves most haunted ad the one with pendle hill on halloween traumitised me for weeks lol.

well i was going to get tea towels today as craig has mopped up plaster water, wiped his hands and got paint on every single one and then threw them all in the skip, they were from marks and spencers as well matched my ironing borad and everything lol.
i didnt see any though, bought some face wipes and body spray from body shop, didnt see any clothes that fit or looked any good, saw some cute baby clothes but resisted as i got loads already....
but the best bit of the day the lady on the dior make up counter asked me when my baby was due i was like what... you can tell lol... she said 'hell ye girl your glowing like a star and your bump is fab' i was like yessssss i still thought i was looking fat lol... and i'm getting these brown patches round my eyes thought i looked kinda withdrawn and tired like i feel hehe...
hope your having good wknds everyone craigs gone out with the boys so i've had a bubble bath a chinky and now x factor in bed perfect.....
xx

Sounds like a perfect day, helen....and well done on resisting the clothes...sooooo hard to do! I really fancy a chinese now!

Sounds like a perfect day, helen....and well done on resisting the clothes...sooooo hard to do! I really fancy a chinese now!

mmmmm i had crispy cantonese chilli chicken, singapore spicy fried rice, prawn crackers.
i never manage a full one though bubba must sit on my stomach, i get full so quick.
xx

why do men always steal tea towels! mine go to waxing bikes and cars and I find them in the garage all stinky and you cant get the wax smell out of them so they get binned. I am sick of buying tea towels. Infact my town is so crap you cant buy a tea towel in it!

anyway house isnt that bad helen, i dont know i just got used to weird stuff happening since i was a kid. dont like being alone sometimes late at night, last xmas was freaky but havnt been that freaked this year. most haunted is so soft core lol

darren got baby stuff today! gorgous pram suit and otehr bits, he had his mum and sis with him but he got someting t shirts for a boy 3 years old? duh! well i hope its a boy as thats the third person thats bought for a boy already despite not knowing what it is and i wont be happy putting boys cloths on a girl! babys god mother darren sister is going mental on the baby shopping! i dont mind to be honest lol hey i look a state but baby will always look good!

thats nice being in the same house you been in as a kid, i loved the street i grew up on, and still good friends with my neighbours.
just bought bubba some ralph lauren baseball boots hehe, newborn size only weigh 1 oz and cotton soft hehe so don't mind him wearing them so soooooo so cute they got the little horsey on the side lol, £25 inc posage oops, they were a tenner if craig asks ok girls
xx

I didnt grow up in this house this house is only 10 years old. he one i did grow up in was scary as hell! i dont know apparently i attract this stuff with my aura whatever that means! I still ignore it i think its safer , best not to dabble. Still its been interesting. I hope my kid dosnt be born some weird psychic or something. I wont be intriducing things like that anyway it scared me when i was young as my mum was into all them programs and i watched them to.

anyway still getting the crap kicked out of me tonight, i wonder if baby will let me sleep tonight. its been rather misbehaving since stupid o clock this morning.

my shoulder is killing me this past few days its like it cant take the weight of my boob anymore of something. : (

i'm there with ya bout the kicking about buisness lol, he had a mad one in the bath tonight for 1st time, i was like a wave machine lol.

oooo ghosts eeeek, there a really haunted hotel in dudley apparently. and derby is well haunted as well, if i heard owt in this house i'd proper freak out.

just bought bubba some newborn bunny slipper lol, ok i am not buying anymore lol, i just couldnt resist hehe

just bought bubba some newborn bunny slipper lol, ok i am not buying anymore lol, i just couldnt resist hehe

And you were doing soooo well xx :rofl:

i'm umming and arring over these now tooo, they are just tooo cute lol, dam craig going out on the lash and leaving me bored at home lol its all his fault.
xxx

Attachments

• donk.jpg
    donk.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4
took all of 7 mins from saying right not buying anything else to my next purchase lol... thing i have a retail problem lol

Helen I know what you mean about resisiting baby clothes. I have a hard time with that also. I have about 8 boxes from ebay and friends that I have to wash and put away but I keep on buying cute things that I have to smuggle into the house from shopping trips so Don doesnt find out and have a fit.
Dragonfly...eeekkk. That is totally creepy. Something about ghosts & kids freak me out. Just gives me the heebee jeebees when kids can see ghosts and we can't. Thats even creepier than Elm's mouse rat. Speaking of Elm..where is she?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->