Due towards end of January 2009

Hi How is everyone today? I'm getting excited, MIL is coming round on Saturday to decorate our nursery :yipee: We've decided to order some furniture for it from Argos, you get a solid pine cotbed, wardrobe and chest of drawers for £400 - my sister has ordered the same set although we're having it with a whitewash finish. I'm waiting for hers to arrive so I can check it out before I order it.

Watch out for argos furature the pine ones, cant remember what you call them but i had 4 chests of them! yes people where giving them to me falling apart and we ended up burning them and they where really dear! the drawers fell apart. I hate flat packed stuff! In saying that i am being handed one of them things you put the plastic boxes into from argos! thought it would be handy for everything it was my sisters. needs a piant as she drew on it. All i done is still the door in the nursary and all the paint is sitting there .I cant stand the smell of paint! and oh is to busy helping everyone else to start it and i need to see it done! as i have to get the wooden floor down as i dont have enough floor and have to see how much more i need to do it.

was in bad depression last night, just went down hill after i got out of the bath! dont know what the hell happened. but i hope i dont get it back as its an awefil doomed feeling. feeling like cap and waiting to possibly throw up beforfe breakfast! i hate breakfast now! such a struggle to keep it down. :(

i wish my ticker box would move ffs!

the argos ones were the ones i were having too, i can't find any wardrobe or drawers nicer anywhere else for that price, theres a nice cot in toy r us £99 been to see that and its really sturdy begins with m i think lol.
i had rosies bedroom furniture last xmas from argos the wardrobe and drawers have done really well i tell her only t-shirts and pj's in the drawers so they don't break lol

its a particular set that did it, not them all. they where about £100 for a small chest of drawes and we had a few of them. I will find out the name. think it was a faulty batch. I dont even have drawers for my own cloths :( all on shelves in a room. BAHHH!

just had a phone call from the mri dept at the hosp, they have pushed rosies case forward to sunday 9:30am they even rang me to make sure i could make it and god dam it they rang me yesterday it was a private number come up, for me to go in today with her but with all this at work i didnt answer it i thought it was the bank about the mortgage gggrrrrrr i so hate my boss, if they thought it were that serious they would have done it there and then surely???

I'm sure if they were really worried about it Helen they'd have had her in immediately. My cousin went to the opticians for a regular eye check and they thought something was wrong and sent her straight in to hospital. At least you don't have to wait too long for the scan though and then you should be able to relax more.

I'm excited this afternoon, was looking in my handbag for my keys and found £80 tucked away in the side pocket - I don't even remember having that money????????? Haven't been out really or used my handbag since I had my stitches in a month ago.

if they thought it were that serious they would have done it there and then surely???

Be glad that they have got you in that quickly! My doctor thought that i might have a pituitary tumour (brain tumour) at the beginning of this year, he put me as an emergency referal, so i had a choice of which hospital i could go to, i had a list from which i could choose, both our local hospitals were over a 2 month waiting list! Banbury which is a 40 min drive away was a 14 day waiting list so we chose Banbury, they were great and couldnt fault them, luckily no tumour was found or that is that small that it can't be seen. So i have to be monitored every 3 months at the moment.

If they thought it was really serious they would have admitted her there and then, but they are doing it really quickly which is great. you might be lucky and get the results there and then if they are feeling nice, but i have to wait a further 6 weeks for my results! as they are then posted or forwarded to the consultant to look at.

Hated the MRI scan even though i had helped with loads at the Vets!
hope all is well and nothing major is found.

£80 you lucky thing lol i never find that much found the odd tenner or fiver.

thats what i thought its just a precautionary scan, my motto don't worry till you have to.
she's had one before so i don't think she's scared.

i never got sent to hosp for a scan i got diagnosed with my prolactin probs too hyponorm, my prolactin levels are off the scale took 3 yrs to get pregnant the last 6 months pumped full of clomid as i wasnt ovulating. but all worked out in the end...
xx

Hi ladies, lucky you Lulu, I just love when that happens! Not that it happens to me often..lol. I've been pretty lazy today, pretty much lay down on the couch most of the day as I got up this morning and started..PUKING!!! What is this?? I didn't have morning sickness in first or 2nd tri and now it starts!? UGH..thats a find happy morning for ya...I think I'll blame dragonfly for it..hahahahaha.
Glad to hear that Rosie's appt is Sunday Helen, that cuts down on the wait time for sure. And I like your approach, not gonna worry until you have a reason too. Good girl!
Elm? Whats this about your mouse rat returning?? I think he likes your boat hon.

Helen - I hope everything is ok with Rosie. I think you are correct in that they would have rushed her in if they thought it was anything very serious. No point in worrying unless you really have something to worry about. Will be thinking of you anyway.

Let us know what happens Helen, I like popping in here to keep up every day.

my baby is kicking sensitive bits in me now, i dont know what it is there is a stabbing pain at the bottom side where it was kicking this morning. Hope it goes away i am sick of panic attacks over notihng. Got one coat on the bursary yesterday! well he done most i was to knackered but will be all painted today with last coat as the walls where pink and i cont know what i am having so needed painted. cant wait to get floor down and see it all done.

My baby found my cervix a few weeks ago >.< V. uncomfortable I know!

I cannot believe I only have 11 weeks left! Still not bought anything but I found a crib on kiddicare for only £40 and it has good reviews so I think I'm gonna get it :D
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...ctdisplayA_82_10751_-1_14053_2418_10001_14053

Anyway I've started getting REALLY hungry. I can out eat my OH now and that never usually happens! bubs must be having a rapid growth spurt b/c my stomach has suddenly ballooned and I feel masssssssive!

Hope all is well with you all X

I am freaking a bit to as i havnt bought anything i have to wait for the money. I am taking it out of my own funds and breaking myself here just to feel better.

Thats also the crib i was looking at to lol I have loads on order with kiddicare waiting to be paid for. I had to take the crib out though as didnt have enough :( but i like kiddicare cant find anyone to beat their prices yet. HOpe they are good at the delivery and dont mess about.

killed with heart burn here and just cleaned upstairs and feel like i am about to die with exhaustion! i feel like i am hauling a truck about! I am starving and ran out of food again! i cant keep up lol have to get it ordered soon (i dont do supermarkets i have no car :( )

room near done now the walls anyway! daren is working away in there. cant wait to get it all done!

well that crib is on backorder til 30th Nov! So if you still plan on getting it sometime, don't leave it too long or your bub will be here before it arrives!

I had saved for a holiday to Mexico in the Summer and we ended up cancelling it so I have £2000 in the bank I can use if need be. I bought a new bed when I fell pregnant b/c my old one was terrible for my back LOL and I bought a new pc desk and chest of drawers so my funds dwindled a little... I have about 1300 left but I'm lucky as I'm not buying my pram, carseat or cot :)

I just ate a Snickers bar >.< it's only 45mins til my lunch break but really, I couldn't wait.

Oh and my mum is home from Egypt today :D not seen her in almost 3 weeks so I can't wait to get home today :D I asked her to bring an Egyptian cotton blanket back for the baby so I hope she managed to find one.

+ lucky you have a room to decorate :( me and my oh are still living at my mums house until we can secure our mortgage. (its with halifax and what with the takeover and stuff, we wanted to wait a month or so to see whats happening) whats your theme?

Hey can I join this group!? Im kinda new on this forum and not exactly sure how this section works.

Im due 30th of Jan 2009. There was a bit of confusion with the dates but thats the date Im sticking to. My third baby, a pleasant surprise!

Ive been sick until about 12 weeks but now Im fine. At 19 weeks my daughter got slap cheek so that was a really scarey time for me because I got sick also and had a red cheek, but luckily I was tested and it wasnt the slap. Its also called Parvo virus. Anyway all clear.

Feeling abit uncomfortable in bed and nipples are gigantic. Im worried I might poke out my hubbys eye or something. Oh a some pelvic discomfort. The doc said it was the pelvic joint and a tummy belt will help.

OK enough about me, will read some of the posts above............

ooh i never even knew this was here lol!! im due 13th january, think ill join you all here to if you dont mind, still not found a text buddy yet lol!

Charlie I think you're the closest to my DD that I've seen thus far :D
I'm due on the 10th :D

Knowing my luck I'll need an induction at the end of Jan :'( Hope I'mw rong though and she's punctual :D

How is your pregnancy going?

Also, welcome to B+B bellylicious :)

lol i thought that would be my luck with my first he was born at 40 weeks 2 days so im hopeing this little man will come on time to i would hate to go right over!! my pregnancy is goin fine ty hun, spd is starting to really hurt now but i only have myself to blame because i was given exercises which i havent done for a while lol!
how is your pregnancy going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->