Due towards end of January 2009

Hi Charlie and Bellylicious, nice to see you on here. I'm due on the 28th Jan, but have cervical stitches in and am due to have them taken out around the 7th, am not sure how long Pip will stay put once that happens!

Am panicking otday, had a letter from one of my friends at work, she mentioned that they're reshuffling our department and merging it with another team - but with redundancies. I'd feel quite confident my job was safe - as nobody else on either team does anything like it - but am worried because I've had to take so much time off sick with this pregnancy and will be going back part time. I hope it doesn't count against me :(

hi charlie and bellyicious how you doing?

lulu when they take the stitches out will you have baby srtraight away or will the wait and see what happens.

had my grieveance appeal letter come through. you just wouldnt believe my company could be more crazy but.... you laugh..... they want to meet in a pub lol in MERSEYSIDE LOL at 10 AM on 3rd Nov. told them no way can i sit and drive 6 hrs 30 weeks pregnant.
1 its dangerous with tiredness.
2 my back would be killing after 20 mins
3 i can't leave rosie to get herself to get ready for school especially with whats going on with her head etc...

i swear the people here are totally out of touch with reality.
my kitchen is nearly done woo hoo getting my new fridge n freezer tonight. i was grouting with craig till gone 8pm thought i best show a bit of willing, got a foot massage as well yay.
1 day till i get a week off work, gonna whip everyone at tetris on facebook too.
(if i havent whipped you already lol)
xx

Welcome babylicios!

blah i am going with a posh theme and most the stuff is black and white and apparently babies respond better to that colour. The room is an ivory cream, curtains black, got one them things you stick the boxes into black boxes and some cream and white things. When i know if ts a boy of a girl i can add some colour. The radiator is still purple! only because i dont paint it with gloss as the gloss smell near kills me and you can smell it for months after you paint it. I cant stand smell of paint! I have some money tomorrow to order from argos as some of the furnishing stuff like curatins are not in my baby budget so i may get it when i have the money. have the flooring to get i only have half of that. Stuff left over from livingroom so probably just a bit more i need. I hope it looks ok when i am finished as the furnature is second hand like cot and units. I cant afford them with the rest of the stuff.
baby wont be in its room for a few months after its born but need somewhere to pt all the stuff and cloths as i have animals and cant have it lying around the house where they may get at it. Want a nice hairless room, no pets allowed.

Sounds like you're getting all sorted Dragonfly - post some pics when you're done! Helen -that's rubbish about your work, how stupid are they?????????? Make sure they come to you or do something sensible at least.
With my stitches I'm not really sure what will happen, all I've been told is that the stitches will come out when I'm 37 weeks (because the baby would be fully developed by then) and then he'll arrive when he arrives. But beings as there was so little of my cervix left when they put the stitches in they think it's more likely to be sooner rather than later - you watch I'll go through all of this worry and he'll be 2 weeks late and I'll end up being induced!

fs how much does a radiator cover have to cost! i need a cheap one to cover the purple radiator and make it look nice. did find a cool one at like £650! i akways pick the dearest one! no chance of me painting it i aint having deadly paint fumes in nursary.

I worry to about going over! its bad enough countring own the days without seeing them at 0 and then waiting some more! i will be having sex, curry and cod liver oil ! and having everyone on stand by! that will happen anyway as dad is my taxi! taxis here cant be trusted they come 3 hours later. Hope my dad dosnt grumble if i get him out of bed to go and have my baby lol he probably would!

cant wait till my shopping comes tomorrow! i am starving! so hurry up bed time! and i didnt throw up today! woohoo! lol

getting paid tomorrow have to stick the money on my pre paid cad and hit argos for some cool furnature. childs room will look better than mine!

Hello ladies and welcome to bellilicious - hey charlie! How funny that you didn't know we were here!

Blah - i am the same as you - have not bought anything yet. Well besides clothes! Must get a move on really!

Lol dragonfly, i cant stop eating either - and i tend to want everything NOT good for you x

Helen, good news about the kitchen! How is Rosie?

Lulu, reckon your job will be fine - is there anyone you can talk to?

:hug:

Hi Girls + welcome Charlie and Bellilicous. Always good to have some new people join in.

I'm feeling like it's time to start getting the nursery sorted out but I can't seem to inspire the same feelings in Jon! He regards the babies room as a junk room at the moment. I suppose it's understandable when we have only just moved in and there are still boxes and stuff to be unpacked. I don't suppose the baby really needs a room of her own for a few months anyway. I ordered a lovely moses basket and stand yesterday which will be set up in our room and that I can take up up and down the stairs easily during the day so I can keep and eye on her. I will feel a lot more prepared when that arrives. Jon doesn't know I ordered it, I decided just to go ahead and not wait for him to show interest. He's so busy right now.

Got to work today and then we are driving two and a half hours to see my mother in law and help her with a garage sale at her house tomorrow and driving back tomorrow evening as I have to be here on Sunday for a Taekwon-Do thing. Then back to work on Monday! I can't wait for Christmas so things will start winding down a bit and I can spend a bit more time thinking about the baby before she arrives.

My mum got a really nice, cheap radiator cover and glossed it white for our hall and it looks really good. i shall ask her where it came from cos it was defo NOT £650!

I'm never going shopping late at night ever again! All the bread, cookies and donuts I came back with just cause they were all 10p :dohh:

Oh and I'm SO glad it's Friday. It's been a very long week.

Biscuit - sounds like you're being ultra busy at the moment! I'd start researching different furniture and decor for your nursery as there is so much to choose from and huge variety in costs. then when you're ready to physically get down to decorating it you will know exactly what you want. You could always email different options to your mom as well so she feels more involved?
Baby D, thanks about my job, I'd feel much more confident if I wasn't on long term sick becasue of the pregnancy! But at the moment my job involves running art workshops for primary schools and I know that if I went freelance i could earn a lot more money and do less hours so if worst comes to the worst I'll fall back on that.
It's panic stations today though - MIL called at 9.30 last night to say she is coming this morning to start decorating the nursery - and the room is still full of junk (which I can't move) aaarrrrhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Yay - Dragonfly you're in the last lap now!

My cat's just done a really smelly poo in her litter tray downstairs - it's made me be sick, I'm going to have to rush my MIL upstairs away from the smell!!!

Yay - Dragonfly you're in the last lap now!

My cat's just done a really smelly poo in her litter tray downstairs - it's made me be sick, I'm going to have to rush my MIL upstairs away from the smell!!!

:rofl: your funny, spray some freshner lol, my cat is being stupid at the moment persians are scatty anyway, but she's behind me everytime i turn around, she's been and sat ion every cupboard in the kitchen sat in the window sill and even the sink lol. emptied the freezer cos had new one and she even sat in that the fool. i got one of them litter trays with a hood and cat flap so cant smell it.

fat baby boxes dragonfly woo hoo, great feeling but a scary one as well.

has everyone had their exemption card come through mine hasnt come through, am i meant to do something fill something out.

guess what..........

IIIIITTTTSSSS FRIDAYYYYYYYYY
are you all sick of me saying that yet:rofl::rofl:

only 13 wknds left:happydance::happydance:

xx

or fart baby boxes as you call them :rofl:or in my case thats true lol :smug:

really really trying to hold my breakfast down here I dont fancy choking to death on toast :sick:stomach is burning away here and not liking it at all! why cant i throw up before it when I try!

think i will lie down till it passes :cry:

Helen - my midwife gave me a form which she had signed, I also needed to sign it then it got sent off so I assume you'll need to sign for one too. Ask your MW about it!

+ Talking of animal poop, my mum came back from holiday, bought me a fruit and nut toblerone :D I ate a bit, left it on the couch and went into another room tolook @ pictures. When I came back 1/4 of my chocolate had gone. There was my little 4lb chihuaua munching it :( now he's feeling sorry for himself but it serves him right. So naughty!

p.s only, 2 weeks til weeks holiday, 7 weeks til mat leave, and 11 weeks til she arrives! :D

still feeling ill and not been sick yet!

why does my mum pick on everyting i choose for the nursary! i choose black boxes to go into that shelves as i didnt want blue,red or pink! i have no idea of sex ffs and then curtais are black to and she cracked at that! its nice looking what i picked and elegant! gRRR!

still feeling ill and not been sick yet!why does my mum pick on everyting i choose for the nursary! i choose black boxes to go into that shelves as i didnt want blue,red or pink! i have no idea of sex ffs and then curtais are black to and she cracked at that! its nice looking what i picked and elegant! gRRR!

Awwww dragonfly, try not to let her ruin it for you! Your bundle - your nursery, so you decide xx

Yay it's Friday and for me that means half term and a week off! Woohoo - just had Ofsted in school for the past couple of days, so am extra exhausted and need a rest!

Lulu - that sounds like a fabulous job!!!!

When I came back 1/4 of my chocolate had gone. There was my little 4lb chihuaua munching it :( now he's feeling sorry for himself but it serves him right. So naughty!

Hope your dog is ok now, chocolate is very poisonous to dogs, the smaller the dog the smaller the amount needed.

If he still shows signs of being ill i'd take him to the vet. :hug:

Hi everyone, just popping in to see how everyone was doing. Dragonfly you crack me up ..so nice for you to join the fart baby boxes!!! Hope everyone is feeling well. Helen enjoy your weekend, I know you're busy with kitchen and stuff, but try not to over do it. We've been busy as well. Don decided to paint the hallway and ceiling upstairs after the nursery was painted and who was I to deter him?? Although a big mess with the plastering dust, *cough cough* Mostly cleared away again now. Flippin dog is getting on my last nerve , whining and bawling to go out, then bawls to get back in...always hungry, she's supposed to be a dalmatian but looks more like a spotted pot belly pig.

hows the dog blah? it can kill them you know. mines got on or two i dropped but they are big dogs.

my mum will not be happy with anything i do anyway, name choices she will def not as she is picking some horrid names and sure will not like mine.

i am eating a skinny cow double mint ice lolly , yummy.

hows the dog blah? it can kill them you know. mines got on or two i dropped but they are big dogs.

my mum will not be happy with anything i do anyway, name choices she will def not as she is picking some horrid names and sure will not like mine.

mum hates the name that we have chosen says its boys name...
We have Robyn May (and should it turn out to be a boy by mistake!! Robert Tommy) you can't please every one:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->