Due towards end of January 2009

My mum surgested my dogs name Bruce! I had to remind her it was the dogs name and she was fully aware of that :O The surgested rudolf! sorry but she is woffle at this, I dont know who the heck she managed to choose my name but then I dont know anyone with the same name as me at all! Everything must be pink and girly if its a girl and blue if its a boy. Fair enough when I find out the sex I will add colour to the room but apparently me not going for lemon grove or apple tree looks are not suitable. I had the biggest row about names and we dont talk about it anymore as she turns her nose up at everything i say! I surgested constintine to annoy her and OMG it really did annoy her! she near spat fire! lol notthat i will call the baby that it was only a wind up.

Then had a row with her when i said i didnt want to many visitors at the hos only immediate fam rest cancome to house as i will be knackered! ffs hoovering knackers me. NO apparetly i am not allowed to say who comes to visit me in the hospital and i was being rude by dictating!

then yesterday she was on about stupid court cases of neighbours who get off with everythinhg abnd as you and i know the law is on the side of the criminals now! no she listens to everyting everyone else tells her and there is a rapist, child molesting woman beater still walking around her esteate who got let off with attcking his last victim! so she thinks he wont get away with giving her the fingers! ffs. Nieve, then she said i think i know it all! but thing is i have been right so far ! he hasnt been eviceted from the estate for what he has done and on the court day they said they wouldnt. See all for the criminal the law.

sorry for my early morning rant.

My mum surgested my dogs name Bruce! I had to remind her it was the dogs name and she was fully aware of that :O The surgested rudolf! sorry but she is woffle at this, I dont know who the heck she managed to choose my name but then I dont know anyone with the same name as me at all! Everything must be pink and girly if its a girl and blue if its a boy. Fair enough when I find out the sex I will add colour to the room but apparently me not going for lemon grove or apple tree looks are not suitable. I had the biggest row about names and we dont talk about it anymore as she turns her nose up at everything i say! I surgested constintine to annoy her and OMG it really did annoy her! she near spat fire! lol notthat i will call the baby that it was only a wind up.

Then had a row with her when i said i didnt want to many visitors at the hos only immediate fam rest cancome to house as i will be knackered! ffs hoovering knackers me. NO apparetly i am not allowed to say who comes to visit me in the hospital and i was being rude by dictating!

then yesterday she was on about stupid court cases of neighbours who get off with everythinhg abnd as you and i know the law is on the side of the criminals now! no she listens to everyting everyone else tells her and there is a rapist, child molesting woman beater still walking around her esteate who got let off with attcking his last victim! so she thinks he wont get away with giving her the fingers! ffs. Nieve, then she said i think i know it all! but thing is i have been right so far ! he hasnt been eviceted from the estate for what he has done and on the court day they said they wouldnt. See all for the criminal the law.

sorry for my early morning rant.

aww poor you dragonfly - mums can be such pains in the backside, can't they! I would refuse to discuss it with her anymore - just tell her once bundle has arrived - too late for her to annoy you then as you willl be too wrapped up in your new arrival! xx

:hug:

How are you all ladies?

Helen, how is Rosie?

I am never eating mint choc ice cream again! I said it before and I swear that was the last time for I havent got off that loo all day :( so baby does not like mint ice cream then.

When I came back 1/4 of my chocolate had gone. There was my little 4lb chihuaua munching it :( now he's feeling sorry for himself but it serves him right. So naughty!

Hope your dog is ok now, chocolate is very poisonous to dogs, the smaller the dog the smaller the amount needed.

If he still shows signs of being ill i'd take him to the vet. :hug:

No he's fine now. Just had a nasty butt for a night >.<

NO apparetly i am not allowed to say who comes to visit me in the hospital and i was being rude by dictating!

blimey! you can say who you want to see after the birth! i was lucky and my OH said that if i didnt feel up to seeing anyone after Ewan was born then he would be quite strict about it, even for close friends and family.

well tonight she decideds i have to wait until they are finidhed with the furnature till i get it. Said to me they where not using it. Big box thing you put the plastic boxes in you can get out of argos, well i went and bought the boxes for it exspecting to get it and now i have to wait till they get new furnature! errm all the baby cloths are in bags and i did ask before i wasted money on things where they using it and they said no! ffs! maybe i am being to demanding there but wish they had of told me they where using it as now everytig is going to be still lying in boxes on the floor. ok maybe i am panicing about being organized but why are my parents do dam difficult!

i tell you if i aint feeling up to it i will feck everyone off in the hospital! my mum already has thrown a strop and says she ait even visiting me when i said i didnt want 20 kids cousins running about the ward! and friends of friends. I get tired at the sight of people at the best of times and only see these family once a year at xmas. They can come to the house not when i lok lik crap and feel it.

i have had such a bad day! thats not even the half of it i wont go into the rest but now i have a headache and cant stop bloody eating!

Hi ladies,
Sounds like you're all having busy weekends! Mine hasn't been too great so far - spent all friday night being sick, got so sick that I kept having nosebleeds at the same time :( Then ended up spending most of yesterday back in hospital, I've been getting lots of pain downstairs over hte past few weeks and the doctor thought it was probably just aches and pains from the operation but it's been getting worse and by yesterday morning I could barely walk. Good news is Pip is fine and my stitch is still nicely in place, but they think I might have SPD so have an appointment tomorrow with my midwife to talk more about it.

Good news my MIL has been decorating our nursery all weekend, she's just putting the finishing touches to it today so I'll post some photos later :)

oooo cant wait to see the pics lulu i was sick friday just before leaving work yuck, i hate being sick too it hurts my forehead if you know what i mean lol, my nursery is still full of junk and stuff we have no where else to put it lol
you question on you other thread lulu bout the waters, i think you would probal know my waters went first with rosie and the in itial bit was a gush, well gush in maybe half pint at a guess, but it trickled for ages as she moved around, so i think you'd be safe, 14 yrs ago if the watwers went you had to go straight in ambulance to hosp lol, and they didnt let you pout without baby think its changed now. just hope my birth this time is as quick as last time. 6 hrs wahey lol..
rosie had ger mri got results in two weeks.
going to make scary green fairy cakes now, and choc fudge cake. got the in laws round for sunday lunch for tea.
glad everyones having good wknd.

now all our babies are fat :) i have oredered some stuff from argos for the nursay, curtains, et and got some beeded tie backs on ebay and nice hooks . I love ebay for bargins though they are unique looking things you get there.

I am having braxton hicks all day today, and when i pee feels like my womb wants to fall out. not a uti i dont think thinks just bladder shrinking as i cant hold my pee anymore. I am convinced i pee myself a bit though :( had a slightly better nights sleep and me and the Oh have been cleaning the house all day! thank god he knows how to clean as we do are fair share each, pity i cant get him to mow the grass he hates that. used to be my job and its 6 months since it was done! my mum near had neart failure when she looked at it when i made the mistake of taking her into the nursary! didnt care about the colour just the garden .

Just discovered this thread!! Lol. Can I join in? I'm due 18 January!

Just discovered this thread!! Lol. Can I join in? I'm due 18 January!

18th jan what a fab date.. my daughter was born that date too. its a lucky date my daughters an angel. (most the time)lol

welcome in
xx

Hey ladies - am not a great day! Have just found out that my lovely grandad had died (unexpected). Plus, have had a row with OH about his parents.....they want to take him to some expedition held at the NEC in birmingham - business thing - but, it's for a weekend at the end of January....hello....new baby on the way!!!! It would seem that i can manage just fine - life doesn't stop just cos of a baby, we go to this show every year...and so on...

Oh Baby D, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandad, I hope you and your family are ok? I don't blame you for being mad about your OH, I would be livid. If he really won't back down ask him if he can at least wait until you've had the baby and know how you're coping before he buys tickets? We live just outside Birmingham and go to a few shows at the NEC - you can always get tickets on the day! :hugs:

Oh Baby D, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandad, I hope you and your family are ok? I don't blame you for being mad about your OH, I would be livid. If he really won't back down ask him if he can at least wait until you've had the baby and know how you're coping before he buys tickets? We live just outside Birmingham and go to a few shows at the NEC - you can always get tickets on the day! :hugs:

Thanks hun xx My familand i are fine - upset and a bit shocked, but we are ok!

My OH has actually said he wont go! But wont tell his parents straright - doesn't wont the row apparently - reckons its best just left and that they will realise how stupid it is to demand that he does go....but they, unfortunately, only see things from there own view...so?

Sorry to hear about your grandad babyd. :(

feel bad now about to tell everyone i had the nicest meal i have ever cooked in my life! a pot roast and it was the first ever i done and so worth it! though i will be upset if i thro it up as i was picking away on it like a vulture and not even darren would take the plate off me when i begged him! if this comes out top of bottom way soon i will be livid! meat sometimes dosnt agree with me. OMG i want more of that roast and we ate the whole thing it was so nice lol cost a fortune to. And took hours to cook. YUMMY!

babyd someone else of was it you had the same thing happen to them in here. Thats inconsiderate them doing that and him even going! my oh wont leave my side for very long and will be staying in he has said just in case very soon. wont he be annoyed if he misses the birth? not someting you can get back again.

oh you posted the same time as me there babyd. he will hae to tell them then . I cant see why they would be annoyed he is looking after his women and unborn child!

oh you posted the same time as me there babyd. he will hae to tell them then . I cant see why they would be annoyed he is looking after his women and unborn child!

Yep you'd think so wouldn't you! Thing is before i came along (and prob for too long after) he spent alot of time running round after them and being at their bec and call.....don't really think they (mainly mother) liked me for a loooong time, as i became the bigger part of his life and they kinda took a backstep....if you know what i mean! Think they are still adjusting to the fact that he now has a fiance and (soon) a child of his own - we are (rightly, i think) fast becoming his main priority and they are not used to that!

Sorry about your grandad Baby D. Good for your OH for not going...I can't believe that his parents would expect him to go to any show around the due date!! I would be so upset at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->