Due towards end of January 2009

:hugs: sorry to hear about your Grandad baby D :hugs: xxx

Are you ok LuluBee? Sounds so horrible being sick and nose bleeds and SPD! Think that should cover you for the rest of your pregnancy now.

Hello Soverign, Bellylicious and Charlie :wave: x

Trying to catch up everywhere - there's loads!

Hope you sorted work out Helen and you can relax and play tetris for a bit. Did everything go well with the Rosies scan? Two weeks is ages to have to wait for the the results - don't they just have to look at some pictures?!

:hugs: xxx

oh you posted the same time as me there babyd. he will hae to tell them then . I cant see why they would be annoyed he is looking after his women and unborn child!

Yep you'd think so wouldn't you! Thing is before i came along (and prob for too long after) he spent alot of time running round after them and being at their bec and call.....don't really think they (mainly mother) liked me for a loooong time, as i became the bigger part of his life and they kinda took a backstep....if you know what i mean! Think they are still adjusting to the fact that he now has a fiance and (soon) a child of his own - we are (rightly, i think) fast becoming his main priority and they are not used to that!
I know where your coming from. OH family have him every day doing someting and dont take NO for an answer! his bro calls early morning has him out fixing stuff all day and he is at the beck and call. I said this is not to happen next year when baby is here and they may stop relying on him so much. baby first! but he wont fall out with them or say anythig just does as they say. I have noticed him being around a bit more and he isnt going to thei house for xmas dinner this year as he wont leave me on my own in case something happens.

Hopefully when baby comes for you and even me they will see they cant have him all the time he has responsibilites now. Least he is seeing that and not going to this thing in jan. its just telling them now.

:happydance: woo hoo your back elm.
ye 2 weeks does seem along time, last time they showed me the pics and said they couldnt see anything, but this time rosie went in on her own cos i was pregnany said its not worth the risk even though its not radiation so did get chance.

anyone watching most haunted i swear its a load of rubbish.

baby has bee breakdancing all day my stomach is doing the mexican wave haha
xx

Glad things are a bit better Baby D, I think men can be such wimps when it comes to standing up to their parents!
Nice to see you back online Elm :happydance: hope you're ok and mouserat hasn't invaded your boat again? I am hoping that I've managed to have my full dose of pregnancy nightmares now - it seems that every test I have something goes wrong! I'm Rh Neg, a Group B Step carrier, my placentia is covering my cervix, my cervix is incompetant and now I have SPD! I don't think my body was really made for carrying babies!
Helen, I hope Rosie's scan is ok, I'd take it as a good sign that you're not going to get the results for two weeks, if something was seriously wrong they wouldn't wait!
Nursery is nearly decorated, but we ran out of border so have to order some more, I'll post piccies when it's all finished, but is looking lovely :yipee:

helen i gave up on MH years ago when they started to throw thigs at each other. My mum still watches it and never fails to fall asleep. I dont waste my time it does my head in. They havnt a clue how to film anything! something happens we are looking at their screaming faces in stead of the action. Something throws something and they still dont point the cam where it came from! they have been caught out though throwing stuff and making stuff up. Bit of a mock to ghost hunting. And 20 in one room and a creaking floor board that must be talking about for 30 mins and screaming is not paranormal. I caught more in my old flat and house than they every did from the beginnig and thats not bragging that just the truth. Wish paranormal state would come back on.

wht the hell am i nervous about premature labour? :(

Oh Dragonfly, I think we all worry about that. I've done LOADS of research on premature birth (because of having an incompetant cervix). We're practically through the most risky stage now - meaning that once you get to 28 weeks the baby stands a good chance of surviving and by 30 weeks a lot of babies survive. I'm at such high risk of premature labour I worry about it constantly and obssess over dates, but just stay relaxed if you've no reason to be at risk of premature labour it's unlikely to happen. Just make sure you always call your midwife or hospital if you're concerned about anything out of the ordinary.

My cat (who in the 5 years we've had her has never done this) has just killed a vole in our bedroom, right in front of my handbag and next to all my make-up etc :(

a vole?

i have a sore shoulder now for weeks and looked it up and thought i had pre eclempsia! i did call midwife and had the blood pressure checked and its fine but when i read peoples stories about premature labour i am convinced thats happening to me. I am turning into a hypocondraic! I know people say its viable from 24 weeks but i still worry as i will have to go through the worry of if baby is ok and it will break my heart. I feel silly as i dont have all that much reason for it and you do :( Then in a fwe weeks i know i will still worry as time goes on. its antispation also and the fct i have to wait another weeks to even apply for my grant to get anything. I like to be prepaired and am not. I think for some reason in 10 weeks baby will come out.

I am such a dam mess thinking about all this and every ache and cramp is having me on edge. And then when baby comes i will be worrying about it! I will look like a raisin with all the wrinkles from worry. I think i just have little to do at this time.

I hope these buns stay in the oven for another good few weeks! Feeling really sick and tired lately so thats not helping either.

dragonfly, u look up too much your going to worry yourself sick, i'm soooo glad google wasnt around when rosie was a baby the only advice about her epilepsy was from consultants cos other wise i'd have been a nervous wreck by the time she were 3. also i don't compare rosie to other babies and kids they all develop at different times, she didnt have any teeth at all till she were gone 12 months lol god knows what i'd have been like if i'd took notice of my mates they kept saying she hadnt got any teeth. but i knew she would have. got to learn to trust your/our instincts you'd be seriously worried if owt was really wrong, easier said than done cos i do it too. just no googling lol
had a great day my best friend came down from notts and i took her to merry hill shopping i fed baby lewis twice he's 11 wks now he's just the most adorable little thing and i could stop smelling him smelt gorgeous lol, he cried though and i didnt know what to do, and when i winded him i wasnt sure but it soon came they arent as delicate as they look lol
canr wait to see the nursery lulu
xx

I seen them here I didnt google them. My rule is not to google as i freaked myself out enough in the first trimester thinking i was miscarrying when i wasnt . I think i just have noting else to do as no money yet so stuck in limbo until it all comes together. Darren away with his mates he didnt want to leave me alone but i dont think its fair he dosnt get out because i am all weepy and bored. i am going to go and make a list of all the things i need that may help cheer me up as i like being organized.

wonder why i am so drained this past fwe days.

I seen them here I didnt google them. My rule is not to google as i freaked myself out enough in the first trimester thinking i was miscarrying when i wasnt . I think i just have noting else to do as no money yet so stuck in limbo until it all comes together. Darren away with his mates he didnt want to leave me alone but i dont think its fair he dosnt get out because i am all weepy and bored. i am going to go and make a list of all the things i need that may help cheer me up as i like being organized.

your like me i get affected by things that happen on here, babies not making it gave me sleepless nights. and some friends in 1st tri lost there's so i made craig take me for private scan.
my craziest thought was when sat at work was leaning forward typing and thought i wasnt giving baby enough room, i know i would be but i cant help giving myself mad thoughts and letting them run away with me.
the worst is to come when baby is born gonna be worried nout cot death and all that, every age of kids comes new worries my worry with rosie now is that she's not doing well enough at school to get good grades in her gcse she don't start them till next september lol
xx

A vole Lulu? What was it doing in your bedroom or did your cat bring it in? Maybe your cat knows you need protecting at the moment so is sorting things out for you x

Mouserat should be very worried wherever he is, we now have a rat trap and it will be set when we go to bed so in the morning there might be a trapped mouserat waiting to be relocated in it...

Hope you're feeling less worried now dragonfly :hugs:

Are you enjoying your Tetris time Helen?

:hug:

lol oh ye, been baby cooing all day today i so cant wait till this little man is here, Lewis was cooing at me n stuff bought back memories of rosie at that age its just to exciting...

i have topped my tetris score on 30078 now lol still 3rd on my friends, bubba keeps getting hicups and knocking the laptop though, he'll have muscles from brussels at this rate lol
xx

your like me i get affected by things that happen on here, babies not making it gave me sleepless nights. and some friends in 1st tri lost there's so i made craig take me for private scan.
my craziest thought was when sat at work was leaning forward typing and thought i wasnt giving baby enough room, i know i would be but i cant help giving myself mad thoughts and letting them run away with me.
the worst is to come when baby is born gonna be worried nout cot death and all that, every age of kids comes new worries my worry with rosie now is that she's not doing well enough at school to get good grades in her gcse she don't start them till next september lol
xx

Yeah I do get upset when i see poeple havig miscariges or babies dying afte birth. Makes me nervous and I feel so much for them. I have developed mega sensitivity since becoming pregnant. I am trying to chill out, made a list of things i need and ticked off what i had, immediate hospital things then the rest later. didnt seem as massive the list as i have been throwing some into the shopping as i go along.

I will worry forever, I will be worried about cot death and all sorts after baby is born also. Then for years after that! it never ends. God love my parets i know now what they went through.

ps i love tetris! i am into majong at the mo though.

someone tell me what a vole is or was that a typo???:rofl:

https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:f6jx22S5l4F8SM:https://www.voles.com/Bank_Vole-feeding.jpg

A vole! x

lol elm your funny, voles are so cute, wouldnt want one in my bedroom though lol, my cat has all on catching flies lol

mahjong oh wow is that on facebok too, i'm proper addicted to tetris on facebook.

we'd all be strange if we didnt worry bout our children and you get all these emotions and feelings that come out of no-where, i remember rosie getting bullied at school when she was 7 after a fit at school and one horrid girl told rosie she hoped she'd die the next time, rosie was completely devastated, rosies dad and my mum had to hold me back from bopping the headteacher as it happened at the school gates after school finished. we moved 3 wks after, but i was shocked at my aggression.
what i'm trying to say is we worry, and its natural to protect them even before they're born. so don't worry xxx

ahhhh..worrying. It never stops does it. Helen my current worry is Samantha's grades as well. She's such a good student but doesnt apply herself, just lazy I guess. But next year she'll be going to high school if she passes this grade, if she doesnt, her friends go on without her and that will cause devastation and havoc in our household!! I worry daily about this baby also...he's not moving enough..or cot death or something going wrong at birth. It's natural Dragonfly, you're not alone. Try not to dwell on things though. Take Helen's outlook ...don't worry until you have something to worry about. *HUGS*

rosies got to take her gcse options next year, but she's not got a clue what to take. i think 13-14 is too young to think serious what they want to do when they leave school, i ask her what she wants for tea and you'd have thought i'd asked her why the world spins lol, last year she wanted to work i a clothes shop, then a teacher, then beautician, then hairdresser last week, this week a chef lol mind you for years and years she wanted to be a lollipop lady lol. i've bribed her said i'll pay her if i can choose 3 out of the 6 options lol. i won't but she might be more inclined to think a bit more serious, trying to find the balance of caring but not being so pushy lol..

I know what you mean Helen, it does seem a bit young. Samantha says she wants to be a hairdresser/cosmetologist. I remind her that clients sometimes like to have their appointments in the morning which would require Sam having to get up early and get to work. We have such a rough time trying to get her up for school it's unbelievable!!!

I know what you mean Helen, it does seem a bit young. Samantha says she wants to be a hairdresser/cosmetologist. I remind her that clients sometimes like to have their appointments in the morning which would require Sam having to get up early and get to work. We have such a rough time trying to get her up for school it's unbelievable!!!

i wish rosie would lie in sometimes lol, she's up messing with her hair 6:30am every morning she has curly hair but hates it curly, she does get that from me though lol, top of her crimbo list was pink ghd's which i've managed to get hold of, last pair on the shelf.
i told her if she wants to be a chef she's got to be able to taste the food which means she's got to ask for more than crumpets with grilled cheese, or a bowl of macaroni cheese and cherry tomatoes lol, at least hairdresser is better than lollipop lady lol :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->