Due towards end of January 2009

I have never heard of a vole, I know i seen one in a pet shop but never around my house. I am sure they live in my attic though as I know sometihng along the lines of that does I can hear it. Scratching away and running around.

anyway i felt very close to baby last night. I felt normal kicks yes but last night i felt them up around my ribs! never been that high up but this wasnt a normal kick it was an arm of a leg sliding across where I had my hand! I felt the length of it and the size in the palm of my hand and i felt really close! was closest i had ever felt to baby :) I dont know if that makes any sence but it made me smile.
I must get my facebook addy up in here. Cause when i am in labour i will put it up in there on my status report from mobile then you will all know. Only one perso from here is on my facebook.

bbl later with the link. or in about 5 mins lol

Don't worry ladies, the vole wasn't actually living in my house, we have a stream out the front of our house and Zaggy went hunting along the banks of it, she normally doesn't catch anything because she's not the best at hunting, but I guess voles are pretty slow and defenceless, I'm searching her now before I allow her back inside. Voles are really cute, I don't mind it when she kills spiders and things, but not cute little creatures!

more info on a Vole!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vole

I would be livid if my cat killed anything apart from a few spiders though. My cats dont get out that much one has panic attacks outside and other beats the hell out of other cats and is a bully and must be kept lol I dont even want them to catch the mice in the attic as I would cry to be honest, rather them be evicted with sonar plug in (which i stil aint bought yet) rather than killing them. My ex set traps in our old house once as i said i had seen a mouse a fw times and it was actually cute looking! killed it and dagled it infront of me and i think i cried for days after that. I never want to see that again!

baby is kicking under me boob! *note i have big boobs, kinda like sand bags lol

Okay so my baby is either pushing out so far it's hurting me or I'm getting Braxton Hicks :( either way, painful. They sometimes take my breath away.

Anyway went to this outlet centre yday and there was a next with maternity clothes :D I got a pair of combats (£30 to £12), 2 tops (£22 to £5, £15 to £4) and a hoody (£30 to £15) :D Oh and I had to get a few baby outfits too ofc! Went to TK MAXX in hope of getting a grobag but they only had 1togs which is pretty much useless in January.
Also put my kiddicare order in :D but my crib is backordered til Nov 30th booo. Spose it gives me time to clear out our bedroom!

Did you order on kiddare online? i am having probs with their site it keeps java scripting errors when i try and check out and they dont take orders on the phone. It better sort out by time i go to order i am getting everything there.

I have braxton hicks also :( worries me a bit but not sore just weird. I have jumped a few times from being kicked.

Yes I did it online. I paid through paypal and it was fine for me.

I just want her to stay put for another 6 weeks atleast then if she comes out early I wont be as scared. Bet I'm way overdue though LOL

Yeah I want mine to cook some more but will feel better as time goes on . I bet i go over due also! its the sort of thing that would happen to me. I dont care from 37 weeks i am having loads of sex and trying everything!

My cat is terrible - always brings his 'prey' home! Dead or alive - it was a bird yesterday - feathers everywhere - completely freaks me out!

On the topic of cats, i have a little prob. My cat has always been playfull, since a kitten. He is 2 yrs now. But, he hasn't grown out of that phase where they 'attack' everything that moves....cute when they are small, but not so much now - he will suddenly pounce on an unsuspecting arm,hand,leg,ankle...anything....grip with claws and bite really hard over and over! It really hurts! And he seems to be getting worse. Last night he attacked my arm while i was asleep in bed :hissy: Sometimes he really hurts my 8yr old son - he can/has drawn blood! I have tried shouting no, smacking his nose, shutting him out of room when he does it....nothing works, if anything, he seems to be getting worse. :hissy: Thing is, he is also a really affectionate kitty - loves cuddles, but then will attack mid cuddle/stroke!

Obviousely need to sort this out before LO arrives...any thoughts!

:hug:

i love kiddicare! i bought a crib from there with my first baby and it was lovely, will be using it this time to, cheap aswell! im hoping to go up to kiddicare soon when me and DH go stay with his parents for a wedding, they live in peterborough and its huge in kiddicare so would love to go in there again, im so tired today, was brendans 2nd birthday yesterday so loads of toys and mess lol my back and bump was aching so bad from sitting on the floor helping him open presents for hours lol!

baby d i used to have a cat like that when i was a kid, used to be fine on your ap being stroked then when he had enough would grab with his claws and bite! personally id find a new home for a cat like that so there was no risk of it happening to the baby when its born, but i know its so hard to rehome animals, is there not a way you can keep the cat away from LO?

My cat is terrible - always brings his 'prey' home! Dead or alive - it was a bird yesterday - feathers everywhere - completely freaks me out!

On the topic of cats, i have a little prob. My cat has always been playfull, since a kitten. He is 2 yrs now. But, he hasn't grown out of that phase where they 'attack' everything that moves....cute when they are small, but not so much now - he will suddenly pounce on an unsuspecting arm,hand,leg,ankle...anything....grip with claws and bite really hard over and over! It really hurts! And he seems to be getting worse. Last night he attacked my arm while i was asleep in bed :hissy: Sometimes he really hurts my 8yr old son - he can/has drawn blood! I have tried shouting no, smacking his nose, shutting him out of room when he does it....nothing works, if anything, he seems to be getting worse. :hissy: Thing is, he is also a really affectionate kitty - loves cuddles, but then will attack mid cuddle/stroke!

Obviousely need to sort this out before LO arrives...any thoughts!

:hug:

Is he neutured?

Hi and thanks girls - charlie, tha's what i was thinking/worring about - love my cat and my son would never forgive me if i 'gave' him away. Really want to try everything else first....thing is, it's not just when he's being stroked. sometimes i/son or OH just walk past - he will 'attack' josh when he is playing on the floor....mostly he is a lovely cat, but this is beginning to happen most days!

Blah, yes he has been neutered - at 6 months old x

yea my cat used to dart out rom behind the sofa and just attack for no reason to, used to have scratches all over but i loved him to bits still lol! he never grew out of it unfortunatly right up until the day he died he did it, i really dont know what to suggest but i hope you find a way to sort it

Okay so my baby is either pushing out so far it's hurting me or I'm getting Braxton Hicks :( either way, painful. They sometimes take my breath away.

Anyway went to this outlet centre yday and there was a next with maternity clothes :D I got a pair of combats (£30 to £12), 2 tops (£22 to £5, £15 to £4) and a hoody (£30 to £15) :D Oh and I had to get a few baby outfits too ofc! Went to TK MAXX in hope of getting a grobag but they only had 1togs which is pretty much useless in January.
Also put my kiddicare order in :D but my crib is backordered til Nov 30th booo. Spose it gives me time to clear out our bedroom!

My baby does that pushing out thing too - it feels really odd!

My cat pees everywhere but its litter! yes she is nuetred and 9 years old and a pain in the ass!

anyway I am slightly pissed off again at my mum who seems to tinkn i should raise my child a carbon copy of how she done it! started on about christening and i said a summer one only because my parents will yap if i dont christen chuild and she started on me about the length of time and how its suppose to be done within 4 weeks after childs born! i cant be arsed going to do that 4 weeks later i will be healing still and sorry i dont see teh point on christening the child when its never going to go to mass anyway ! I want my child to know about all different religions not just one like i did and told that one was right. i want my kid to make up its own mind on weather it wants to have anyting to do with the church and learn that other poeple have beliefs also!
come on I live in NI you seen what goes on here, every darn person with religion thinks they are right! i think its great to have a belief but not one forced upon you one that you make your own mind up about. if my kid wants to be buddist it can long as it knows what it wants.
But no my mum is shocked at my approach to this! and why does my kid have to be christened to get into a dam school! why??? to me its a bit of water on the head and a few quid for a priest for your kid to be excepted into society. Then loads of money sped in years to come on holy communiion dresses and confirmation. Its all money now!
if its not names she is arguing about its religious views and how she never done this or that! she evern started on me for wanting a nursing chair and just because she didnt need it so shouldnt i!!!!!!!!!!!Then asks what Darrens mum thinks off all our decisions and to be honest she hasnt said a word as its not her baby its mine and she knows taht.

why must people interfere!
rant over!

Baby D - I'd speak to your vet about the cat and see if they can recommend anything. I know our cat is going to get a bit of a shock when Pip arrives, and am desperately searching the internet trying to find tips on how to integrate cats and new babies - I'll let you know what I find!

Dragonfly, I sympaphise, my parents are strict Catholics and would have a heart attack if we announced that we weren't going to Christen Alex. We did consider that for a while but decided it really wasn't worth the aggro and the local Catholic school is far better than the local primary school. Luckily I'm on bed rest or my parents would have me up at church every Sunday with my sister (who is also pregnant and has been press ganged into going).

Yes i used to be dragged out of bed for Mass on a sunday als lulu and havnt been since i was a teen and to be honest i wont take my child and my mum cant say anything as she dosnt even go anymore! or has she ever brought my younger sister. I think its more for granddad as he is strict catholic. he is a pioneer and all, never drank in his life. I am only doing it for the fam plus i told darren sis she was god mother and she is going on about how excited she is and buying loads for the child! she will be around a lot as she always visits and gets on well with kids. I still think she should be a teacher or something.
I am only chrstening for them as i dont need the agro but still get agro when i say summer, Then chaned it to spring and even that was to late aparently. I cant please them at all.

Just thought I would say hello, as I am due in January (the 19th to be precise). Don't really post all that much, however I'm incredibly nosey so thought it about time I introduce myself rather than just lurking.
So anyway, hello all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->