Due towards end of January 2009

hiya curly welcome to the mad gang lol, (talking bout myself obviously)
its snowing omg lol, i have washing on the libe as well, thought i'd sneak it out oops.

i'm off to sherwood forest tomorrow with my old neighbour so means i got to be up and out the houseby 8:30am.
been lazy today only nipped to the bank and work thats it,
tried to get craig to watch portland babies on discovery health channel, he's having none of it lol, god knows what e's going to be like, he's in denial lol.
xx

Hello Curlywoo!!! My OH won't watch anything about labour, birth or babies! He's frightened half to death - think it will be me comforting him when labour starts lol! Men are such whimps sometimes!

It was snowing here ealier and it look cool but its all gone now :( still cold but i love snow. less depressing looking than rain.

My bloody lap top fan tray broke and now its switching off over heating! why did they put all thefans on the bottom so i have to sit with it on the edge of the table to try get air around it. Stupid design! have to get another one of ebay now. Great thing they are to! when lap top is hot its sooo slow and i cant watch youtube or anytihng on it. Its brand new. and just on my broke week to.

i made home made pancakes and think i will explode now!

mmmmmm pancakes....
didnt realise you were a biker dragonfly just spent last 6 yrs working for harley and now i work in insurance repair centre in the parts dept.

ye snow blah i thought it were leaves falling to start with lol then rosie started yelling its snowing lol. its freezing n all. i put the heating on lol she were walking round with a woolley hat on dropping hints lol.
dark at 5pm now it really does feel like we are on the last stretch of our winter babies.
going to collect pine cones tomorrow and make xmas decorations, hope my winter coat fastens up i hadnt even thought bout that oops
xx

Yes that is me in my avatar lol

Ok I think baby is kicking my ribs its up aaround there and now i have pain in my ribs and its sore! wtf?? I can feel it top and bottom and have no idae which was its facing but i am near sure its using my ribs as a zylaphone with its feet. Is there a way to lie to get it to move cause this feels like i am having a heart attack , lucky enough its not the right hand side.

Hi ladies, I didnt do much today, just laundry. I'm knitting a cardi and I'm trying to get that finished so I went back at that while waiting for supper to cook. I know what you mean about cat problems...we may be facing decisions about our dog. She is soooo loving and cuddly but she doesn't like toddlers, she doesnt mind little babies, just very curious. We're hoping that she will grow used to the baby and not mind him at all by the time he's crawling. But hubby and I agreed that the first sign of agression she has to go.

MOUSERAT WATCH - Day One

It either doesn't like ham / wasn't around last night / is far too clever to be fooled into entering the trap.... Kept thinking I could here mouserat squeeks when I was falling asleep but as of yet mouserat is free.

It's nice that your cat wants to give you things LuluBee - shame it was a lovely little vole and not money or anything.

What's your cardigan like Michelle? I've just started one with a hood, will post a photo when it's done. Still got to take a photo of the jumper I did from Helen's pattern.

Hello Curlywoo :wave:, lovely to have you here - post whenever you feel like it won't you! I'll put you on the first page x

Think Chicken is going to have a naming thing in a Spiritualist church and a Roman Catholic Christening - we're just going to leave it to his grandparents to sort out if they want want to!

:hug:
xxx

Smart move on the naming ceremony Elm, fortunately we don't have that problem as we are both Anglican and family is Anglican as well so it's a done deal. It will be atraditional christening for Ben. My cardi is really cute so far Elm, kinda plain but has a lovely knotty pattern at the cuffs, bottom & collar. I will try to post pics when I'm done as well. I'm not real good at pic posting.

Oh and forgot to mention...maybe mouserat is very educated! I hope you get him though.

Oh it's been absolutely freezing here (no snow yet :( )and I have no jacket that fits over my bump anymore.. + I'm too tight to buy a maternity one for 10 weeks. BAH, hoodies it is.
Also I'm starting to get really tired and my hips are really getting sore. I was sitting crosslegged on the floor drying my hair last night and found myself stuck :( Had to call Stefan (my OH) to help me up. I so can't wait until maternity leave. I hate work now.

No No NO the mice in my house are scientists! infact no one knows how the hell they got into the attic parts of the house but you can hear them . I have a dorma bungelow so there is a few voids and passages that no human can get into, not even my cat will venture down them! and thats where the mice hide! clever!
There was one night i near called the police because i thought someone was on my roof. It actually made a moaning sound and both of us actually where scared listening to it come over the top of us and suddenly stop. I was so close i had the phone in my hand ready to dial! felt silly after it but i am sure that was some sort of demon and cuoldnt possibly me a mouse for the noise it made and the groaning sound ! They eat my papers in the crawl space and the foam. Thats why we cant use my sisters baby stuff they would have been all around it.

I feel sick today. there is a weather warnig for here of snow and i havnt seen it yet,

I'm quite lucky with a coat i'm wearing my mums old one which i'm hoping will last me until bubas born!!! We've had no snow here either just ice and freezing over last night.

Only one of my coats still does up - but i don't leave hte house very often so it's not too bad! I'm trying not to have the heating on all day, so am layering up and staying snuggled under a blanket! I do love the winter though and it's so exciting knowing our little ones will be here soon!
10 weeks until my stitches come out!!!!! and then I get my freedom and can move around because if Pip comes everything will be safe!!!! 70 days and counting!

I just thought I have no coat that fits me! last time i put it on i was walking around wth my belly hanging out and no hope of closing! my god what am I meant to do through the window when i go out :O My oh is smaller than me and he steals my coats! no he aint gay i bought a bench jacket cost me a bomb, got preg and it wont fit as its one of them fitted tight things and he totally stole it! i say its girls one he says its unisex. He is such a tart though lol

wish i had enough money to get anything :(

Hmmm, i get the dilema girls, to buy or not to buy a maternity coat - mine only JUST does up, won't in a week or two! Really can't afford to buy a new coat for the sake of 10 weeks or so.....what to do!

Lulu, i bet you can't wait for your freedom again! But at least you are well rested x I too love the winter - the most romantic season, i feel.

Hi elm! Are you back? Internet/computer prob sorted?

Lots of love xx

Buy something cheap then you wont have wasted to much money.

I am fed up with waiting on argos to deliver here, I have waited all day and no phone call or delivey man and i really want to lie down as i feel crappy. I know soon as i do they probably will call and I feel like throwing up i am so wreaked and bored waiting here. Why do they always leave it to the last! i bet they come at 5.55pm!

not in good mood and darren going to auction with mate so will be alone some more now and i really am lonely and depressed :(

Oh great now I am in tears and all needy and crying cause he went out! stupid hormones. I normally dont care and like me time I just dont want to be on my own at this specific moment in time and I cant even go lie down cause of stupid argos not arriving!

cant think of anything that will cheer me up at all.

oh the icing on the cake now! i sat here the whole day on argos and giess what i phoned them and they arnt even coming! WTF>? why didnt they tell me this? why have i sat here looking out my window wreaked and afrai to go and lie down in case i miss them for noting! they where suppose to be here on monday least the man said they couldnt do 2 days delivery so wed was only one and its only just arrived in depot now and will not be at my house like disussed today.

dont they know people take days off work to wait for them? i may not work but i sat in all bloody day waiting on them to call and then deliver! w*nkers!

they refunded me my delivery charge which dosnt make me feel any better. Last time i am using argos delivery anyway. Should have went to tesco least they have things on slots and you dont be waiting a whole day. what a wastful crappy day!

Thanks for all the nice welcomes :)
On the subject of coats, I also really need a new one. I've been looking for one that will fit over bump whilst I'm pregnant, but can also be worn afterwards (sounds impossible!) But I'm thinking an empire line maybe? My bump seems ridiculously small anyway, but I'll probably balloon in the next few weeks.
Also wondered, has anybody heard about ante-natal classes? I had a midwife appointment yesterday, and was told mine would start mid december, and not finish until a few days before my due date...seems to be cutting it a bit fine in my opinion? :-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->