Due towards end of January 2009

Welcome Curlywoo. My antenatal classes start next week, and continue for 4 weeks, then i have a breast feeding workshop in December.

Hope all you girlies are ok? Sorry not been about in here for a while, had so much going on.

xxx

MOUSERAT WATCH - DAY TWO

Mouserat remains at large. Ham starting to go off a bit I think.

I went to Birmingham to try and get a cheap coat on Sunday but everyone was all rude and pushing and horrible so I didn't even try any on. They've got a few in Primark that might be worth trying in a large size! I have found a vintage coat I got off ebay years ago that I've never worn because it was too big, it only just does up but I think it'll do for a couple of weeks, I've Febreezed it to freshen it up a bit.

Hope you're feeling better Dragonfly, it's so annoying when you're waiting for things to be delivered.

I'm going to ask about antenatal classes at my next m/w appointment next week, haven't seen her for ages.

We've got a new charger now so it's all sorted :)

xxx

Oh, meant to say yesterday, my 'Labour Pain' book says that the average pregnancy for a white woman between 18 and 34 having her first baby is 41 weeks and a day. Thought that was interesting :)

x

cant remember if i said but no delivery its not coming today they just didnt bother to tell me who has been witing all day!

now the bloody stupid dog bruce has wreaked my conservatory! i have stomach cramps and am crying still and i go to see he has pulled down plants and distryed them! pulled the sofa to bits in there and everything is up side down. He is a prat! and i am near for getting rid of him to be honest as i just cant keep up with it. My other dog is a star never does anyting like this. Bruce eats cat shit and wires off important things and wreaks my house. just about had enough of him :(

darren is still stuck at auction and i was in tears on the phone as these cramps in my stomach are sore. I assume its my intestines that have moved up around my ribs as i have no room for them anymore. my head is sore. i just would like to curl up and die to be honest i am that pissed off today. and i am still stuck on my own staring at the roof!

41 weeks does not make me feel better at all elm :(

My antenatal class is for one day and is at the beginning of Jan - am due 2 weeks later so mine is cutting it a bit fine too x

my antenatal starts 27th november, for 3 wks, then i have bf support group too don't know when that is, i've only seen my mw 3 times lol, i read on my notes from being preg with rosie i'd seen her 8 times by this stage lol, and i got 2 hosp appts too my next one is 41 wks. and my parentcraft sessions i had 8 and a hosp tour as well. as well as antenatal aerobics and i went to them after as well, not sure if its ad area thing or its like this nationally, i got my next mw appt on monday.

been to visit my old neighbour in nottingham today been for a really long walk around sherwood pines, which is next to centre parks. was lovely weather cold but sunny, my big puffy coat just goes around me still.

i went one day over with rosie well 2 hrs if you go by the exact time i went into labour 2 am 18/01/95 lol.
my bump is becoming really defined now and he's really squirmy aswell, is everyone else feeling the same. i'm loving my week off work, 3 weeks then i got another week, then 2 weeks leave on maternity woooohooooo
xx

Hi Helen, Yes Benjamin is very wriggly these past few days and wakes me up at night sometimes. But makes me smile all the time I feel him wriggling. I have a short winter coat that just does up, I dont know if I'll get to January out of it but can't see me spending money on a maternity coat. Don says he'll buy me a coat, but like Curly, I'd like one that I can wear afterwards as well.
Dragonfly, I just love your posts, they always make me laugh. Please, please understand that I'm not laughing at you, but you write so clearly that I can form a mental picture of Bruce eating cat shit and chewing wires. Sounds like a sitcom! But I do realize that it isn't all funny, I nearly lose my mind when I come back from somewhere and find that Oreo has chewed the straps of my purse, or overnight bag, and very recently my gorgeous brand new diaper bag that wasn't even out of the shopping bag yet! *HUGS*

I try to make humour out of a bad thing mysel so long as someone laughs at it that will be enough to cheer me up. I do go off on full rant mode though! bruce really needs a kick up the ass, getting his balls cut off that will be punishment enough! wouldnt you know he was a male though! female german shephers not a bother, male ones stupid things that repeat mistake after mistake! never learn.

My antenatal classes start today actually :) every Thurs for 4 weeks and each class is 2 hours long. First one is on active labour! Scary! The other 3 are after baby is born I think, more like parentcraft classes. Not sure though. Wish they were at night b/c I hate asking for time off to attend them. They start at 1pm which means I need to leave work at 12. Oh well, they have to let me anyway.

I finally feel really pregnant! Everything seems to be speeding up. Can't believe that I hit 30 weeks tomorrow!

i cant even get to a class! :( they said they could send me a midwife but i have no idea where i get one of them as its vague when you ask details.

30 weeks! wow! i cant wait to get there but i know i will just take another panic attack lol

Oh and my kiddicare order arrived :DDDDD can't wait to get home to look @ it :D:D:D

need to rearrange my bedroom at the weekend so i can build crib up and make sure nothing is broken! boo, hiss, cleaning :(

That was quick! hope the site works when i order.

That bloody milk man done me out of one of my tokens! he said i didnt give him last weeks and i f*cking did! i gave him two so last monday he wouldnt need yto knock the door for it. I have 2 left now till end of november! he wont believe me and said he wasnt here on thursday when he was he left me milk! robbing *******. I may just buy my milk and stock up on forumla with them tokens then as the only other place that excepts them is the chemist. Just buy my own milk. not off him.

You ladies get more antenatal classes than us :( We only get one morning of classes - ours in on the 15th November. I am booked on a breastfeeding class on the 27th Nov but don't think I'll go because the taxi fayre to the hospital is so expensive and for an hour classs I'm not sure it's worth it? My sister has her breastfeeding class today so I'm going to quiz her about it later. I have lots of good books and a whole one on breastfeeding, plus am sure the midwives will be pushing it and around to show me what to do once Pip arrives.

Embarassed to ask what exactly happens at the classes? I assume basic things but what exactly.

I think it differs from one hopsital to the other. They all seem to cover practical labour issues and pain control then some kind of info on looking after baby afterwards. I guess it depends on how long the classes are as to how much detail they go into and what they cover. I'm assuming as our entire course is only 3 hours long it will just do the basics!

Well today at class was really interesting :) The lady who was taking the class was lovely. We spoke about the 3 stages of labour, when to go into hospital, birthing positions and some other random stuff. :D

Oh and onl that took 2 hours :\ we didn't even discuss pain relief so I feel sorry for those of you with only one 3 hour class :|

lulu ask mw cos i my area theres loads of bf workshops i'm spoilt for choice really, luckily my mw runs one of them so i get info 1st hand, i did have to ask her though. there's bf group, under ones group, toddlers group, i have 3 mother toddler groups to go to. my childminder heps run one of them so i'll have someone to go with, i intend to go to them all lol, nothing worswe than sat in the ouse all day with richard n judy lol. and there's merry hill i intend to walk there to debanhams for soup and roll once a week too.
xx

MOUSERAT WATCH DAY THREE
Nothing to report. Definatley need to replace the manky ham soon. Maybe cheese would work? We are now underattack by a swan so maybe it's eaten Mouserat?!

A friend emailed me and said that her ante natal classes start at 36 weeks, mine will be at the same hospital so I'm presuming I'll be the same.

My lovely man just bought me some shoes, well trainer things - I've completely destroyed the Clarks shoes I had and it's been horrible trying to find some new footwear that fits and provides a bit of support so I'm hugely happy to be able to walk better again :happydance: They're Rebok Basketball things but they're black so they don't stand out too much and look more like shoes under trousers. They were reduced from £70 to £19.99 :happydance: Sorry - but I'm so happy to have found some that fit after weeks of shoe hunting and it means I don't have to try any more on :happydance: my bump keeps getting in the way!!! :happydance: xxx

That milkman's got bad karma coming his way Dragonfly!

Glad your classes are going well blah (sorry - forgot your name!), feeling really left behind!

xxx

My parents called unexpected. Got the lecture about the dogs again, thousand questions and demands on what I must do when baby gets here and not in a nice way. Said about thousand times to get rid of my dogs. Oh and if we give you are couch blablabla which is 13 years old you arnt letting the dogs on it! etctec! ffs! its a nice sofa and looks new sill and cost a lot but its old and no i wont let my dogs on it mum! then darren made it worse by telling my mum how scared bruce was of strangers and he pees! did not impress her at all, oh that dog has to go! keep talling darren to stop doing that as it just gives them amo.
you think I had two wild wolves on my house the way they go on.

and i am peed off at braxton hicks tonight and everytime i pee i feel one. Its not a UTI i dont think just i cant hold anymore than 5ml of piss in me!

you posted same time as me elm lol
that milkman robbed me! so i am stocking up on forumla with vouchers and buying my own milk from the shop. He is to dear anyway and he hasnt a head like a sieve with all the places he remembers to go to so i doubt he forgot i gave it to him. Plus i dont even get the whole £3 out of it he only lets me have £2.40 of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->