Due towards end of January 2009

Oh Dragonfly, sounds like we have the same mum when it comes to dogs. My mom tells me every chance she gets about how she has nightmares about Oreo and the baby and the dog absolutely must go. I try to tell her we're waiting to see how things turn out...watch closely for signs of aggression etc. She just doesnt get it. And same thing with our new couch...she says that I'd be so foolish to let her up on the couch, which we have nearly broken her of. (placing tin foil on the couch worked for us by the way Dragonfly) I really can appreciate what youre going through hon.

i will nev er be able to satify this women, i never have done and never will. If I ever do anytihng right she dosnt say it she ignores it and picks out something bad. I show her wat i done to the nursary she is busy looking out the window making a deal out of the grass not being mowed. I tell her good news she barely reacts or answers and talks about something else. : ( unless it concerns the rapist neighbour of some show on tv she dont want to know. Well this baby she does, as I have been told i am not allowed to leave baby with my friends it must go to her if i want to go out (as if i go out anywhere!) she even had a go at me for saying this was the only baby i wanted! wanted me to keep going! this is a women who always said "I hope you never get pregnant" when I was younger and scarying me into not attending a smear test by telling me horrible things. She has no shame ,she would tell the whole extended fam and strangers that i got my period when I was young and any appointments i had at hospital that where of a sensitive nature.
She even once told everyone i was a herion head and I never touched the dam stuff and am anti drug! and freak out at pain killers.

sorry ranting again. really she is the only person in the world to do my head in. no one else can get to me like my mum can.

now i have to put up with her for years and years dictating how i should bring up my child and say "we never had that in my day and didnt need it!" or" i never done that with any of you!"

toniht when i was worried about premature labour she told me to shut up and stop thinking like that,
you know why
because it didnt happen to her so why should it happen to me! same as everytihng. if she didnt have it or need it I shouldnt either.

ok i will shut up now :( i think i got all the bitching out of my system.

Hi girls,

Sorry to hear about all your issues with winter coats. Summer is just beginning over here so I don't have to worry about all that, just hoping it doesn't get too hot while I am hugely pregnant.

My antenatal classes start at the end of November and we get 4 classes plus a breast feeding class, cant' wait to get started.

My moses basket arrived yesterday and I am super chuffed with it! It's got a really nice simple stand and is all organic materials and looks great. I've set it up next to our bed already and can't stop playing with it and trying out all her different blankets.

OH and I are going to a yoga class tonight which is especially for pregnant couple to prepare for the birth. Should be good. Had a class yesterday too (just me, not OH) and the teacher had us down on all fours mooing like a herd of cows!

Went out this morning to buy a fit-ball especially for our class tonight and came back with a bag full of nappies and breast pads and babypowder etc... It's the first time I have bought any of those things and it felt a bit strange but it was fun. I sat and played with a nappy for about 15 minutes after I got home! Thought it was time to start stocking up.

A lot of you seem to be having animal troubles at the moment, luckily we don't have any pets as we are renting and not allowed. We also don't have any mouserats as far as I know. A few ants around the house but that's about it.

Take care all xxx

:rofl: same here, I might try and talk him into it after the baby is born - I'll deserve a good laugh!
Biscuit I'm so jealous I wish it was nice and summery here!

my oh would be farting away in yoga , you bring him to the supermarket with his mum and sis and he is embarassing! lol

i wanted to clean the house but got really tired and hungary/sick there so haveing a rest here. mu stomach muscles feel sory and stretched like i was lying down and when i got up everything had to fall back out again and hurt. if that makes any sence.

Oooh I'm having to clear my room out tomorrow to make room for LO and I'm dreading it :(

Helens been quite where is she?

I hate big tasks, wish they would do themselves. I dont have to do the floor thank god! wouldnt know where to start anyway with that. Oh and mate are doing that, Then all i have to do is move stuff in. Oh curtins need up but since i am deleicate i cant get up on a chair to do them and all lol
Yes I am milking this pregnancy! :)

She has changed her avatar but she was posting this morning in 3rd tri!

omg i am quite starving you know. fancy some soup I think.. all this cold weather.

OMG sep and oct have flown and its november! If november flies I will be happy.

your right dragonfly they really have flown by! cant beleive its november already!! i really need to tidy up loads today but im sitting on here pigging on choc chip cookies lol!!

cant eait yet till i be sick, and I am starving! so drinking oj which always starts it off for me.
i have to get that room done, why a i panicing about that room when baby will be in our room for months after! i just want it done so i can get the stuff in it when i get it all instead of lying around in boxes. I like organized.

I know - I've just ordered my nursery furniture, it takes a few weeks to arrive and my stitches are due to be taken out in 9 weeks - they expect the baby to come quite quickly after then! I can't believe how quickly it's going and with Christmas in the middle I think the time wil fly by - it better anyway!

Forgot to do a mouserat update yesterday -

MOUSERAT WATCH DAY THREE
Nothing to report.

That was exciting wasn't it? I want to see Helen's new picture, better go and find her. I'm being hugely lazy - I've got the laptop in bed while my gorgeous DP makes me breakfast in bed. He's lovely :)

xxx

Ooooh that sounds nice Elm, I've convinced Matt that we should have presents for the baby at Christmas so he's got all excited looking at Baby Bouncers and toys in the Mothercare catalogue :happydance:

Hey girls, glad to see you're all well...despite daft parents and winter coats!

Am feeling a little left out...it would seem i don't get any antenantal classes as i have already had a child (...9 years ago....) not even entitled to the BF classes, even though i never attended them last time as i bottle-fed my son...am seriously considering BF this time though so wanted to attend the sessions! :hissy:

I was really looking forward to antenatal time - breaks up third tri a little, plus my OH hasn't had a child before, so he would also have liked and bennefited from the classes....so much has changed too so think the classes would have still been of bennefit to me!

i'm here lol, not ditched you, been and took my mum to black country museum yesterday we have a fascination with museums and old houses in my family. was really cold.
got all prepared for halloween had a box of freddos togive out, my pumpkin was carved and lit in the window, and we had bout 4 visitors lol was gutted although i don't let rosie go out trick treating i like it when the kids come here lol.

baby has been pretty quiet today compared to the last few days, but do et a nudge when least expect it,
so jealous biscuit you having your summer now brrrrr its freezing here wet and horrid. now the kitchen is practically finished just blinds and plinths and skirting boards to do and put cupboard up to hide the combi boiler, we are emptying the spare room tomorrow get the plasterer in to do that and stairs n landing, then hope fully fit the new bannister and have it painted, i'm doing that cream be safe again lol, going to do the nursery lemony cream colour, mamas n papa's zeddy parsnip and i budgeted £400 on curtains bedding etc, but i don't think it will come to that now cos me mum give me £100 for moses basket. and i am having the rocking chair from kiddicare instead of mothercare tis £100 cheaper.
had my poncho come today as well

https://www.scrummy-mummy.com/busybaby-breastfeeding-wrap-nursing-cover-nursing-poncho-p-114.html

that combined with the sling i will bf in the middle of anywhere, its just right for being discreet, if i got to feed i will do it anywhere but i just don't want to be stared at and this just eliminates it. i'm petrified of bf if i'm honest i tried with rosie and felt embarressed and i was on my own, babies suck so hard lol i thought it was goingto be like a lick lol but.... i'm preparing myself and going to have a bash prob only do it till he's being weaned anyway, my friends baby is 2 and he pulls at her top all the time, i can't be doing with that lol.
i've rambled havent i lol
xxx

That's really silly baby D! Have you made a fuss about it? They're supposed to be encouraging breastfeeding and it's their best interest to have your man clued up about what's going on so it's easier for them when you're in labour.

Love the poncho Helen! Did you get a pink one or did you get one of the other colours before they went out of stock?

Chicken's not moving as much as normal, he's right low down - keep feeling the odd squirm. Think he must be busy growing today so he's putting all his energy into that and keeping my bladder company.

MOUSERAT WATCH DAY FOUR

Nothing. Got him some new meat.

We've been out for lunch and have done a bit of shopping. Got chicken 3 t-shirts and a pair of shorts all for £2.25 which was quite a bargain.

xxx

baby d i dont get the classes either because iv had a child :( even though last time i went but nearly fainted after being there 10 minutes and got sent to labour ward lol!! so i missed it all last time and dont get it this time :(

sitting here wondering why i havnt blown up with weight yet as I was looking at someting that said healthy weights i should be during pregnancy and I have only gained a few lbs, not even worth talking about weight so that means then the baby weights nothing? i seen a break down of plecenta and baby weight. So am i unhealthy? I got this big bloody belly here and feel like I weigh a ton though. I do eat less as I feel sick and was really sick at the start now i am worried that the baby is not getting enough of me as i gluten intolerant and most the foods i did like i hate now and have little. It seems to be ok in scans for size and all but is it? should i not have gained stone and stone? will it come on at the end? i dont think i would like it really if it did though for the price of gluten free food and how hard it is to get. My poor stomach cant take much! near threw up after 3 small pieces of toast last night and an oj. Was to much. And I was a fat tub before this, still am but weight is stuck.

ok i am moaning now.

good to see you back helen. right I am hungary i need to eat something else lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"