• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due towards end of January 2009

Hi Everyone, I have a little more time tonight to write something - I literally pressed 'reply' and ran out the door last night!
Laura - welcome to our little group, and congratulations on your little blue bump! I might get a bit confused, my real name is also Laura! - It doesn't take much to confuse me at the moment I think Pip has stolen some of my brain cells
Biscuit - Hope you have a nice weekend with your family and like you I'm so excited waiting to see what teams people start joining next month!
Jaylene - thanks for the pics, I'm going to a wedding tomorrow so will make sure I get some bump photos. About my friend Rachael, it's not too bad, there are lots of people in my office and I had a good chat with my boss, we get on really well and he was really supportive and is getting very excited about the baby so I'm feeling a bit happier
Baby D - congratulations on your kicks :happydance: I've started to get a few definite boots today. Nothing that you can feel from the outside, but I've been wearing the last pair of my jeans that fits me today and the waistband has been pressing on where Pip lies, he's been doing a bit of protesting! :happydance:
I'm sorry I know there's more of you to reply to so hope you're all doing well and looking forward to having a nice weekend! We're off to a wedding tomorrow so won't be around until Monday - hope you all enjoy it :hug:

Ok - I'm just getting ready to go the wedding, but am so pleased i wanted to tell you girls before I go

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I got the results fo my Triple Test today in the post and Pip has a 1:5600 chance of Downs and is at low risk of Spina Bifida

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

At least one thing seems to have come good for us :hug:

Congrats hun, thats brilliant news :D

Thanks for the welcomes girlies :)

Been out this morning and bought yet more stuff for the lil un and popped into new look to find maternity stuff on 75% off.... so bought a fair few bargins as im off on holiday next weekend!!

Me and the OH went out to sainsburys again last night too as they have 25% off all clothing and accesories, so bought loads of sleep suits and boby suits aswell as a few outfits and made a nice saving.

I wish the next 19 or so weeks would hurry up lol, starting on painting the nursary today too :)

Hope your all well, and having a nice weekend!!

xxx

Hey lulu, enjoy the wedding hun xx

Laura - take it you have been buyi shng lots of lovlies for LO...how exciting! Iv'e not yet bought anything, but we intend to do a huge shop when we find out the sex on the 2nd, so cannot wait!!!

:hug: to all you lovely ladies xx

:hug: everyone x can't type much as I've strained /sprained my right wrist and i can't type v well with my left hand - going to end up hiurting that one too!!! xxxxxx

:hugs: elm, poor you - make sure you rest it - what did you do? xx

Hello
Hello Laura nice to see you here.
anyways i picked up the pram yesterday took the inlaws as well, but.... couldnt get the dam thing all in the car lol, it was a 50 min journey each way to shrewsbury so i ended up doing it x 4 times i got a blinding headache and felt sick as a dog afterwards, my oh is so irratic when driving lol so chuffed i got it.
tought i felt a kick yesterday but nothing since so not sure now lol
oh and the morning sickness has got worse lol was only coming down the stairs yesterday and was sick in my hand usually it starts when i put the toothbrush in my mouth (sorry was that too much info) lol, at least when its morning sickness it aint food that comes up just spit lol.
well not long till we all know what team we'll be on
heres my prediction,
laura will have a boy ( thats obvious lol)
princess a girl
elm a boy
jaylene a girl
lulu a girl
biscuit a boy
Beltane a girl
baby d a girl
and me i'll go by the nub experts guess a boy
have i guessed everyone
but i'm always wrong so you'll all have the opposite lol
xx
oh and i changed the avator thought its nice to see who we all chatting to now and again
xx

Oh Elm - what have you done? Hope your wrist's feeling better today!

Helen I'm sorry to disappoint you, I found out the sex of my LO a few weeks ago and am having a boy. But I like your idea of predictions, here are mine:
Elm - boy
Jaylene - girl
Helen - boy
Beltane - boy
Baby D - girl
Laura - boy
princessellie - girl
biscuit - girl

I'm sure I've missed people so will go back and check - am so excited about our scans am counting down the days. Oh I ordered a doppler on Friday so am looking forward to it arriving some time this week :happydance:

lulu b
told you i'm always wrong lol
so whatever i said think the opposite hehe
xx

No - no thinking opposites - send me lots of girlie dust lol. Only joking will be equally smitten if bum is a baby boy xx

:happydance::happydance:It's so exciting I can't wait to find out what you're all having! My sister is due on the 16th January and she finds out on the 1st September :happydance::happydance:

lulu b
told you i'm always wrong lol
so whatever i said think the opposite hehe
xx

But that means that if you say think the opposite then that's wrong a you're always wrong..... Very confused now...

Thank you - my wrist is a bit better today. Shouldn't type much though otherwise it'll hurt lots :hissy:. I think it's just over use from knitting and swimming and I might have twisted it a bit. It keep waking me up on Friday night, I had pillows all over the place and couldn't get comfortable. I've managed not to have any painkillers - trying to avoid any drugs if I possibly can.

Everyone except my OH thinks I'm having a boy! He tends to be wrong too (that's what I keep telling him anyway) :rofl:. I did want a girl but recently I've been leaning towards quite wanting a boy....

At least the gender predicting is stopping me worrying about things being wrong. It doesn't feel like anything is but I'm sure I'll be worrying lots in a couple of weeks.

my predictions -

princess a boy
elm a boy
jaylene a girl
biscuit a girl
Beltane a boy
baby d a boy
helen a girl

:hug: xxx

Hi Everyone. Here are my predictions;

princess a girl
elm a boy
jaylene a boy
biscuit a boy
Beltane a girl
baby d a girl
helen a girl

its my way of being right either way lol
if i'm right with 1st predictions then i'm right
if i'm wrong then i was right in saying i'm always wrong go with the opposite in the 1st prediction lol
ok i've confused myself now so i give up lol they were total random guesses anyway

hope your wrist gets better soon Elm.

been lay on the sofa all nite, think i've felt bout 10 separate times popping low down, its got to be baby moving cant be anything else can it?
xx

No, Helen that's exactly how Pip feels when he moves, a definitely popping feeling. It's like something is very softly tapping the inside of my stomach - which I guess he is really! I can't wait for Matt to be able to feel him :hug:

yep its brill, i felt it when i got in bed as well, it like pringles once you pop you just stop lol
really happy this morning got text message off my best friend Cathy had her baby 10:38 last night little boy called Lewi 6 lb 4oz, 1 week early but she were being induced tues anyway as she'd hardly got any amniotic water left.
what makes it more special she'd been trying for years and years she's got endometriosis and was told to give up ivf wouldn't even work,but over xmas she got caught. i cant think of anybody i know that doesnt deserve more than they do, she's such a lovely person.
so welcome to the world little Lewis
i'm off food shopping today stack up on jacket spuds, back to work for me tomorrow
xx

Hey girlies!!!

Hope your weekends were terrific. Mine was productive. I think I am having the maternal itch set in as I am baking more than ever and trying new recipes all the time. mmm...food!

everyone seems to be doing well otherwise.

It is teriibly exciting for all of us to find out what we are having and I love the thought og predicting what each are having. I just wish the time would go by a little faster....

Here is what I think....

princess - girl
elm - boy
jaylene - no clue....thinking girl :cry: :happydance:
biscuit - girl
Beltane - boy - YOUR SCAN IS ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
baby d - boy
helen - girl

Elm - take care of yourself. Those 2 cardigans must have done your rist in. :( Hope it feels better soon.

how is everyone feeling? I am so excited that you have felt movement helen. It is so exciting. I am without a doubt feeling movement as I am certain it is not gas. Love it!! LO tend to move more when I eat so I think i am eating more to feel movement :rofl:

How is the weight gain going? Considering what i have been eating I have only gained 13 pounds, which is pretty good for half way. My goal is to only gain 25-30 pounds maximum and I am hoping I am right on par.

Well hope you all have a fantastic week!!

Love and hugs,
Jaylene

Okay- Here are my predictions!

*looks into her crystal ball*

princess a girl
elm a boy
jaylene a boy
biscuit a girl
Beltane a boy
baby d a girl
helen a girl

Did I miss anyone?

how fab everyone thinks i'm having a girl how fab rosie wants a sister i really don't mind either way i was told by a clairvoyant i would have a boy 6 yrs ago and the nub thing points to a boy and the heartbeat sounds like a train but this pregnancy is following the same path as my last one, apart from i'm not leaking milk this time lol...
the suspense is killing me 17 days to go. hope it goes fast this week should go fast as its a short week having a bank hol...

jaylene: my bubba moves more when i eat or drink, especially a fizzy drink, it comes in waves though feel it loads then nothing for hours, i presume they'll get stronger in next few weeks.

cant wait to see m mates baby she had a tough time, she told me to take all the drugs offered lol but i aleady intend to, i know whats coming this time...
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"