Due towards end of January 2009

Why does no one at all (except my DP) think I might be having a girl? It's very strange...

I seem to have put about 4lbs on over the weekend, I think I've put it all on my ankles. Think I'm about the same as you Jaylene - but you're ahead of me. Aren't we supposed to put loads of weight on in the 3rd tri?

That's such lovely news about your friend Helen - so pleased they've managed to conceive and have a beautiful son.

Managed to record Chicken's heartbeat on my phone then transfer it to the computer and change the file type - I'm very impressed with myself. Haven't found a way of getting it on here so if anyone wants to listen to compare or anything PM me your email add - they're only little files I think (about 10 seconds).

:hug:

xxx

if we're having scans on 11th sept that is 17 days from today isnt it, or am i being thick.

Congrats on your friend's little boy Helen - you must be so happy for her and your LO will have a lovely little playmate!

I haven't weighed myself for a couple of days but think I have put on about 10 pounds since I conceived, was feeling very pleased with myself as before i was pregnant I went to the gym every day and did yoga, pilates, aqua aerobic and lots of swimming - now i'm not even allowed to walk for more than 10 mins at a time! BUT I saw my sister at the weekend and she's only put on 2 pounds and has a tiny, perfect little bump :hissy: I think I'll look like a whale by the end of January :rofl:
We went out for the day today and I made Matt take a few bump pictures so I'll download them and hopefully attach them tomorrow evening.

Not long until your scan now Beltane!!!

Just thinking abot exercising is making me tired. :rofl: However, tomorrow I am starting aquasize at night and then walking at lunch with my friend. It will be good for me. I know the thrid trimester is suppose to be when we gain a ton of weight but I hoping it will not be too much. Meh! It's all baby though and totally worth it!

Elm - after listening to your heart beat I am pretty sure I am changing to a girl!!! So I am on Team Pink for you! No worries little lady!

Lulu - You will be beautiful!! Cannot wait to see your pics!!

Helen - It is 17 days away!!! What the??? My ticker is WAY off!!! I am being thick!!! HAHAHAHA! Thanks!! OMG!!! 17 days ladies!!!!!!!

Love you all!!!!
xoxoxoxooxox

Hi everybody!!! I am due on 28th Jan and staying firmly on team yellow!! :happydance:

Thanks Jaylene, DP is no longer alone, he'd be happy I'm sure if I told him (I'm being moody, can't remember why :rofl:!!!). Love your new photo x

Thanks Helen - that's instantly taken days off the wait!!!

LuluBee, you've got a fantastic reason to put tons and tons of weight on so enjoy it :hugs:.

Welcome Nicky! We've got a team yellow member again :happydance: Have you got a scan date? I'll add you to the front page x

:hug: x

:hi: hiya nicky welcome to the january team nice to meet you, nice to see you on team yellow, i was adament team yellow but after seeing all the newborn clothes i just cant wait to start buying lol

i thought it was 17 days but assumed it was me, had to get the calendar out lol, just 2 weeks till we know, i just cant wait.

my first day back at work after a week, i feel so tired but at least its a short week this week
love to all
xoxoxoxox

Hi nicky!! Welcome. Like helen, I was adament on Team Yelow but then caved as I was just to excited to bond more with my little bump.

Sorry about the mix up ladies, I have no idea how it got to be so high, and i was actually disappointed when I looked at the 24 days yesterday because to me it cannot come soon enough!

Lulu - no matter what you are going to look beautiful, no matter what kind of weight you put on....and you will always look better than me!!! :rofl:

Kind of had a little bit of a meltdown last night. Went ofver to our best friends house for supper and were just sitting around playing poker and it seemed to me like we were having just a regualr coversation but then I sensed a little bit of tension in the air after the final comment about my pregnancy was made. I am not sure if Chris and I were talking about me being pregnant too much or not but I just decided from there that we would not talk about the pregnancy unless they asked us. The background of our best friends is that they have been TTC since January and she has just recently started progesterone due to her irregular cycle form being on the pill for so long. I am heartbroken because this is the first time we have not been on the same track and I fear she is not being completely honest with her feelings about me being pregnant and her not. So I cried all the way home and cried in bed and have sore eyes this morning. I may just be imagining things.....because she did feel my belly for about a mionute before i left. I dunno, :cry: it just hurts my heart and I am impatiently waiting for a proper :bfp: from them to celebrate.

Sorry for the rant.
Love you all!
Jaylene

Ooh Jaylene - don't be too upset hun xx I really hope your friend is able to celebrate alongside you soon xx And if she felt your bump, well then that really is a good sign. You wait and see, i'm sure her excitement will continue and grow as your bump devlops more xx

Welcome Nicky - everyone is fabulous on here - plenty of support!

Lulu - your growing bump will make you even more stunning x

Elm, hope your wrists are back to normal :happydance:

:hug: to you all xx

oooo beltane cant wait to know what you having....thinking blue... what times your scan hurry up home to tell us wont you lol... only joking but be fast lol....

jaylene i'm sure your friend is really happy for you and would be gutted to know you got upset, i find myself talking baby all the time, i recorded babies heartbeat on my phone and went round playing it to everyone at work today none of the blokes were really impressed as there's only 2 other girls work there, then i went on to tell them everytime i felt it move as well, bet they thought here she goes again lol,
its natural to be talking about it and we're all really excited and we want to share it. as soon as she's preggers she'll be exactly the same as you,
don't get upset hun you'll have me crying too,
xoxox

:hugs: Jaylene xxx I hope she gets her :bfp: really soon x

Beltane! How exciting!!! Hope everything goes well with your scan - I think I thought you were blue but I'm leaning more towards pink now! :hugs:

I'm getting quite into the idea of having a boy.. Would love a girl too though...

Wrist is doing well thank you. Will try and control the knitting!

:hug:

xxx

could u change my scan date on the first page please? have got my scan tomorrow now, am having to miss my 20week hospital scan cos am going to turkey for the next month but have got a 4d scan booked tomorrow at 10...omg im so excited

hope everyones ok

xxx

ps we'll see if the predictions are right haha, most said girl for me x

oh brill princessellie, come back to tell us, i'm soooo excited to know what we're having i'm nearly wetting myself with excited lol
can't remember what i said cos i just pluck the guess out the air but i say girl for the princess
xx

yeh i think u said girl last time aswell haha

well we'll soon see how psychic u are :p

Updated :) - That's two big announcements! How exciting :happydance: Hope your scan goes really well princessellie x :pink: x

My scan is not till 17th Sept. I will be 21 weeks by then!!! Seems an age away!!!!!

yeh i think u said girl last time aswell haha

well we'll soon see how psychic u are :p

psycho more like :rofl: ..dam hormones..

i'm always wrong though think i've been right once and thats it lol
so your bound to have lil boy now
xx

Justa wuickie before I rush off to work - good luck with your scans today Beltane and Princess - can't wait to hear what you're having :happydance:
Jaylene - sorry about your friend, I know how difficult it is is when someone close to you is going through a hard time and can't be as a happy as you would like. It sounds like she's getting there though - will talk more when I get home tonight.

Good luck all xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->