• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due towards end of January 2009

mmmmmmmm raspberry licquorice, has anyone esle developed a really sweet tooth in pregnancy? I used to much prefer munching on crisps or something savoury, now the mention of chocolate or jelly sweets has me drooling!

I'm proud of myself, my hospital bag is all packed, I'm just waiting for a couple of things I'm having for Christmas to go in there (but they're all bought and at my Mum's so if I need them early then I can have them!) We had our Parentcraft class on Saturday and it was really useflu getting the hopsital's perspective of what they expect a normal birth to be like there - they were really good and I'm glad Matt was there because he's really got into gear with things - has even started packing his own little bag for the hopsital!

I am livid ! and motherare would need to call me back and make me better as they showed a prob with my order when i was tracking it and are now saying they havnt been paid! WHAT IN THE F*CK! i used a pre paid mastercard and the money is gone and shows you stupid mothercare have it! then he argues with me saying its not authorized. So i throw back in his face i can prove he has been paid as i am looking at my dam card statement online.

£300 what the hell! so he comes back and says its their fault and they will call me back within the hour. I havnt had a call and its been over 30 mins.

I said i wouldnt be impressed if i wasnt getting it by frieday which was a long wait as i ordered it on sat! and if i didnt get it i wouldnt be a happy camper even more! he said i should but then again the money should be showing.

RObbing c*nts! :hissy: i swear i am dizzy, about to throw up and i cant seem to chill out. Stupid hormones dont allow me to.

Ask to speak to higher management. You'll maybe get something free or a discount :happydance:

I've developed 'eat everything in site' taste buds >.>

I had antenatal classes last 2 weeks and for another 2 weeks but they weren't run by my MW so I have another set to go to starting tomorrow :D Stefan is going with me too (not the BFing class LOL) although it's at 2pm and his sucky boss won't let him have it off so he's having to take it unpaid, ugh. Like we can really afford that..

I had to call back as no one called me and got some cheeky bitch! said it was my card not them then she went and found out and just said someone will call me back again Said she knew nothing. I can prove they have been paid and i am not one bit happy about being messed about and i want my stuff by friday

got it sorted. They refunded it back to card as it was being held by them but wouldnt go through right so they put it through on a different system. My maturnuty bras are not in stock now so i got a refund there and t hey have me a further 10% off ontop of the one i had already so i gto £50 back, least I can go and get my bras somewhere else. Dont think i will get it by fri now but they said they will ring warehouse and see if they can. they where nice enough about it. I feel bad for cracking up but i didnt crack up at them to much it was more me freaking out walking around the house like a mad women.

I cant handle stress and hormones! i used to be so good at it and now i flip out. was near throwing up and all and fainting i was that stressed over it.

got rest of my things from ebay, new nighties. they are mothercare ones only i got them at less than half price brand new from a shop. least i got something from mothercare lol
using one fo rthe labour as its strappy so skin contact for baby and i wont be there naked i can cover some of my bits anyway with nighty.

got my ipod charger but i havnt a clue if it works as it says do not disconnect on screen! anyone know anythig about how to charge it? apart from plus it in. i cant get the dam charger out of it again its stuck lol

Oh good result then Dragonfly! You can charge your ipod via the firewire usb cable btw. Thats how I charge mine.

yes i have that i need to know why it says do not disconnet when i have it all plugged in here. only got the charger usb lead today. Think its charging. Now how the heck do i get it off as it seems jammed??? i am good with eletronics can you tell? seriously! i just cant remember how to use this ipod lol

no its working the bit you pull the wire out of your ipod has decided not to work when you pinch it and now its jammed in my ipod! I am fuming as its a really dear ipod vid one and i cant get the lead out and i bet the seller asks for lead back to. WTF am i suppose to send him my ipod to! if they ever answer me. I think its a second hand faulty lead to be honest. its charged and all have to go and get itunes downloaded and hope to get this dam lead out or i shall be walking around with a usb lead attached to it lol

oh i got something nice on ebay, https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=360107825999
not a bad price! i was just looking the cot tidy and got all of that with it. For £5, and postage but its still good.

Hello everyone x

They look lovely Dragonfly. Is everyone spending loads? I've done quite well so far I think but not having a pram or cot is reducing what I've got to spend I think.

Still not got a hospital bag...

I've been having huge acid attacks today and my back is still hurting. Loving Chicken moving around though and I've got my 4D scan tomorrow :happydance: Hoping Chicken is in a co-operative mood as we won't be able to go back if it doesn't work!

xxx

Ooh, good luck for your scan tomorrow Elm - hope you get some good pics!!!!

Just realised I haven't got a text buddy - are one of you lovely ladies willing to be my text buddy?x

Hello Girlies!!

Sorry i haven't posted in a while.... not been having a very good time of it really. Been to the doctors numerous times to be told on monday i'm suffering from SPD :( It got so bad on Sunday night i thought i was in labour.... i had so much pressure down below it was unreal and physically couldn't sit down as it felt like he wanted to come out! Arranging physio with the midwife tomorrow so hopefully it will start getting easier. Its been really bad when at work but all i'm thinking of it starting my maternity leave next friday.

Sovereign - I am text buddies with charlie but would love to be yours too if you like? :) Send me a pm if your interested hun.

Elm - Sorry i haven't pm'd you back, with all this going on its been manic - hope you have managed to sort something out already? Looks like from what my OH has found out smart have increased there prices only 8 weeks ago!

Lulu - Hope your feeling better? Keep resting!

Helen - I hope everything is ok with Rosie? And that your getting things sorted with work?

Dragonfly - Hope everything turns up this week for you!!

Anyone else i have missed out hope your all ok? :)

Well we have everything needed now - Its all put away until i get it out in a few weeks to wash it all! I'm so happy and its such a huge weight off my shoulders i was so worried i wouldn't have everything lol!

I'm starting to 'nest' now lol.... james came home to find me redecorating our bedroom and the bathroom although it was only done 4 months ago, i wasn't happy with it!

Off to anti-natal class number 2 this evening then we'll pick up a chinese for tea after :) Hope everyone else who has been going has enjoyed them... ours have been great so far!

Anyway i'm off to get ready for work!

xxxx

Hm I need a text buddy too actually.

also, been getting braxton hicks :( v. uncomfortable!

I have serious heartburn here as usual. I went a bit mad on the cleaning and made my room completly sterile and probably will choke on fumes of dettol for a while lol

wait to you see the reply from sosone i am selling my mates lap top to. This is how bad the scammers are getting the pick your add off gumtree now.

Reply:
thanks a lot for your reply..due to me being busy at the moment, i wont be available to view the item at the moment. i want it posted to my son in Nigeria.......i want to make it as a gift for him for his birthday that's comin up in a few weeks. i havent really had enough time to spend with him due to work and he doesnt even take me as is dad anymore.........i'm trying my best but he wont understand that. i really need you to help me post it to him and i'll be paying for registered postage using parcelforce or at the post office n dont really mind the cost of postage......i will pay for the item with the price stated as i need to do this asap since i'm travelling to asia on saturday for a conference and i will also pay for the postage. i will be paying you with paypal....

do they really think some poeple are stupid enough to send him a lap top to nigeria! lol i dont bite that one at all and am trying to think of a smart reply for him.

Hm I need a text buddy too actually.

also, been getting braxton hicks :( v. uncomfortable!

xLaurax has just offered to be my text buddy but i'm happy to be your's too Blah11 -pm if you want to be!x

I replied to the com man. First email is from him/

thanks a lot for your reply..due to me being busy at the moment, i wont be available to view the item at the moment. i want it posted to my son in Nigeria.......i want to make it as a gift for him for his birthday that's comin up in a few weeks. i havent really had enough time to spend with him due to work and he doesnt even take me as is dad anymore.........i'm trying my best but he wont understand that. i really need you to help me post it to him and i'll be paying for registered postage using parcelforce or at the post office n dont really mind the cost of postage......i will pay for the item with the price stated as i need to do this asap since i'm travelling to asia on saturday for a conference and i will also pay for the postage. i will be paying you with paypal....[/I

my answer.
Dear Mr Buzz

Thank you so much for offering to pay for my laptop, I am happy to have your efficient confirmation of a legally binding contract so soon. Please let me know the address to send it to, so that when you have paid me I can forward it to your son. I don't have a Paypal account by you can send it to me by Western Union, Mr Bzuz.

Conveniently, I am also travelling to Asia for a conference shortly, perhaps you would like to pick it up from me and then you can pay me in cash - so much easier. Wouldn't it be exciting if we were going to the same conference? What is your conference about? I am attending a conference in New Delhi at the Mumbai Hilton entitled Meticulous and Canny Methods of Investment of Oil Profits in Troubled Financial Arenas, at which I have been asked to be the Key Speaker. I am very excited about that.

As you can see, we all have such troubled lives, yours with your poor unhappy son, and mine with how to dispose of all this cash I seem to have accumulated during the recent oil price rise. Oh my dear Mr Burz, I am so happy that you can help me in my efforts to dispose of such trappings of wealth so that people think I am "normal" like everybody else. I feel I must fall in love with a man such as you one day. I look forward to meeting with you this Saturday at the Mumbai Hilton, look out for me in the dining room, I shall be the one wearing the purple and orange dress with the large hibiscus print, and a red rose tucked behind my luscious blonde tresses.

With much love
Darren

ps came from darrens account i use as he cant read but used his addy for the add.

anyway having a laugh here with the scammer.

Hi all..just thought I would pop on and express some excitement as I finally ordered my pram today. Decided to get the Bugaboo bee, as I already have a bulky 3 wheeler that will do for dog walking etc, and wanted something lightweight and funky for general use. It's being delivered next week..have to find a corner to store it until January! Anyways, Hope everyone is well? And have had a good day? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->