• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due towards end of January 2009

:rofl: dragonfly!! I love that it's from 'Darren' at least while the scammer is busy with you they're losing time scamming some more naive person!

Sounds like you've had loads to deal with Laura :hugs: don't worry that you didn't pm me - really appreciate you asking for me x Haven't sorted anything out yet - my mum has a Smart car mechanic contact (the son of a friend) so she's asking if there's anything he can do to help. I had a drive of a K reg Golf at the weekend, I suprised myself with how easy it was to drive (though I'd really struggle after driving an automatic for so long) so I'm not too scared of having to get a new car now if it comes to it. Would be really interested in how much they charge for the bracket thing if you get chance to ask but don't worry about it at all if you don't.

Starting mat. leave sounds like a great idea if it's easier on you being at home.

Think I've been having Braxton Hicks but mine aren't painful, everything just seems to go hard for a bit then I notice it's not hard anymore?

My ante-natal classes start next Thursday.

Went for my 3/4D scan today - I've stuck some photos in my journal. It was lovely seeing Chicken again. He's got a little button nose, the scanner man said that it's normally girls that have little noses like that but he confirmed that Chicken's definitely a he.

The Bugaboo bee sounds really zippy Curlywoo!

xxx

Darren is not in my good books at all he drew all my money out and i only told him to draw out £40 last week as i need shopping and pay direct debits. Just before i chek my onlnie bank he informs me that the money he had all week was mine and thats why he was speding. WTF! says he told me. I assure you i know he didnt as i keep an eye on my money so i dont miss paying the bills. I had to cancel the sky DD its due to come on on the 20th which is actually today but it wasnt gone yet and hopefully my bank wont charge me near £30 plus the cost for missing it.

Now i have no money for shopping. I bloody told him only take out 40 for my card and thats it. now i dont get paid for another fortnight and i have no idea when the internet comes out cause i changed provider. He helped himself to my cash! he stormed off to bed and told me to feck off. he is shit with money thats why i take care the bills and he pays rent and even thats late all the time.

I cant sleep in this rage. but need to lie down my shoulder is so sore again.

Hi everyone. Sorry havent been on in the last few days. I've been feeling like crap with heartburn and sore throat and to top it off, I have a weird nagging pain in my shoulder blade wherever that came from. Is anyone else finding it difficult to sleep? Sorry to whinge. I have a doctor's appointment today, hopefully he will scan me again. This doc usually does at every appointment. I had another appt in town yesterday, at the hospital where I plan to give birth. Everything went well except for a little sugar in my water. Hope everyone is doing well also.

yes Michelle and it's getting worse and worse :(

However, my Quinny came :DDDDDDDDDDD set it all up and made sure we had everything.. love it :)

Michelle i have the shoulder blade pain also it just comes on an i cant sit anyway. I asked midwife as i was worrie it was the start of pre elempsia but she said if my bP was ok then it probably want but i aint to sure as thats one of the symptoms. Is it the right shoulder? I thought it was the weight of my boob once to , then again could also be posture from the weight of the baby pulling you down. I dont know but i have a hot water bottle on it in bed.

I havent been well for this past week, throwing up alot and heartburn. In bed sleeping to much again and generally just feel like shit. Also fed up with alot of things, sometimes i dont even want to come online anymore as i feel so crappy an dont want to yap at people all the time as even i am sick of me.

i have a thread ranting about mothercare. i aint got notihng now. no money or baby stuff waiting for them to give me back my money they claim not to have yet can give it back apparetly. I dont get it myself but hey i can go to the city or rather bf can as i am to ill to go anywhere. I dont fancy throwing up in mothercare.

off to bed now. Feel depressed. if that money is not on my card for shopping tomorrow i wil go mad again and i aint looking forward to that as they messed me about far to much as it is.

ok whats a quiny?

Yes Dragonfly, it's my right shoulder. I've had it since Sunday now and it drives me nuts. I use a heating pad when I'm on the couch, but it's such a nagging pain that it wakes me up at night. I didnt mention it to my doc today because I didnt even know that it had anything to do with pregnancy and figured he wouldnt know much about it anyways. But I do have high bp and he put me on medication for it today. So sorry you're having such a rough week with sickness and mothercare. Maybe you should go to mothercare to pick up your money that they owe you, sounds like you've been given the run around and a little puke in their store wouldnt hurt them. HA!

i would go to midwife or someone sounds likethe start of pre eclempsia. My bp is normal so they think i am fine but i dont know wht i am getting this sore shoulder and its been like that for weeks. sometimes its ok but more often it flares up and its agony.

waiting for mothercare to call my card and reject the funds they have waitingfor them so i can get my refund today. though they gave the wrong amount at the start so it didnt work and now i have to wait on some woman calling me back to do it again. its the least they could do or i will be sitting here for another week with no money and nothing. least if i have the money i can go proper shopping then. which should be fun, and i think i will puke in their store just fo a get back hehe.

Hope you get it sorted soon Dragonfly.

Those Quinnys look like they'd be really easy to push round everywhere Mandy :)

Not typing much as I'm knackered. Think getting changed after swimming is now more exhausting than the actual swimming!!!

Hope everyone's ok :hugs:

xxx

turns out my cad ont let me have my money back. My bloody money not theirs. I have to wait for a few weeks until they release it and its not mothercares fault as they tried to undo it even though it was theirs at the start. Took 4 hours of messing about on phones and my card was not having it. mothercare have said they are not taking the money and my card have said they ant prove how rang them so it stays there until a week or so then comes back to me.

So my dad has to lend my money now as i am impatient and its stressing me out having notihing. very nice of him to.
so feel a bit happier i am getting my stuff tomorrow. run me down all this crap this past week when it should have been streight forward like everytihng else i boughth.

oh that thing i got for £5 off ebay the nappy staker,cot tidy,hooded towel is great. and the skirting boards are back on the nursary.

Well I went to the clinic this morning to see about shoulder pain and this cold I have. The doctor that was on wasn't my doctor and I don't really like him but was better than nothing I guess. He actually laughed when I voiced my concerns about shoulder pain being related with pre eclampsia and said it was more than likely something muscular, and nothing for the cold. My blood pressure was 149/94 last night but was back to normal this morning. What a goon that doc was. Didn't really reassure me at all.

no not at all and thats high blood pressure mines always 84 at the bottom never changes. I will find that info for you. better safe I say. I hate docs like this :( they make people feel stupid when they are just concerned for their babies and themselves. And when you dot report or ask sometihng they blame you , how can anyone when they are like that.

i hung the curtains today and they look crap. cost me a fortune from argos and where swade and they look really badly made, look like bottoms are messed up in sticthing and different lengths. To late to take em back as had them for about a month now it took darren that long to get them up and out of pack and we only noticed when they where up. argos has cheap crap !

have a look here you will see the symptoms and it does mention the shoulder pain. I rag my miswife a while ago aout it and they said if my BP was fine then it. My dad has a blood pressure monitor and they always do it at the docs.
https://www.preeclampsia.org/symptoms.asp

after reading this i feel like calling my doc again as my BP may be fine to them but thats what I have.
Stomach and/or Right Shoulder Pain

This type of stomach pain, called epigastric pain by the medical profession, is usually under the right-side ribs. It can be confused with heartburn, gallbladder problems, flu, indigestion or pain from the baby kicking. Shoulder pain is often called referral pain because it radiates from the liver under the right ribs. Lower back pain is different from muscle strain common to pregnancy. It is usually more acute and specific. All may be a sign of HELLP Syndrome or a related problem in the liver. Shoulder pain can feel like someone is deeply pinching you along the bra strap, or it can be painful to lie on your right side.

What you can do...

Pain in this area should be taken very seriously; do not dismiss it and go to bed. Call your health professional immediately.

also have a massive numb patch under right rib.

Sure it's fine Michelle if your bp is back to normal, you could always give NHS direct a ring just to reassure yourself if you're worried :hugs: xxx

I've had a back pain on the right for weeks - am assuming it's fine though as my blood pressure was normal for an unpregnant person when I had it checked. Got another mw appoinment on Wednesday. I'm thinking you'd need more than one symptom for it to be pre-eclampsia? I'm not googling it's far too scary and I'll end up putting my bp up stressing!!!

Haven't made it out of bed yet - it sounds really horrible outside and it's all cosy in here! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :hugs:

xxx

4 police men where killed at the end of my road at 4am and at 3.56am I was on the loo and heard their siren. That was seconds before they went into a wall and then it caught fire trapping them all in. I am disturbed today and very sad. I feel so effected by it, one of the police men was a new daddy also. I felt somethig weird was going on when i was up for a pee at that time.
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7744551.stm
they have shut off my road wont be open for hours. Its just terrible, and i walk past where they died all the time do its going to be weird.

Oh thats horrible Dragonfly.I find all sorts of news upsetting now, its just terrible the way things are in the world these days.I guess we're extra sensitive being pregnant and all. Thanks for taking the time to look up that info for me. I am going back to my own doctor tomorrow, he's such a sweetie and has all the time in the world to listen to concerns. The only time he laughed at me was when I told him I was pregnant!
Elm, you're probably right and I may be stressing about nothing. My mom is quite the alarmist and insists on me getting checked all the time...even though I'm 39 years old, I sometimes do things to please her. I'm keeping my own records of my bp and it seems to be up high sometimes and back to normal the next time I check. Roll on January!!!
How is Helen, Lulu and the rest of the Jan girls doing?

I didnt mean to scare you Michelle it could be just the weight from baby pulling the shoulder down as sometimesi think its the way i sit with the lap top but scared me also hen I read it and prefer to get it sorted sooner as soething can be done then.

Its getting dark already here!
back roads here are packed up as no one can use the main road of my road, tesco just called with my food and for the first time the man wouldnt let me lift anythig! was a different buy and obvioulsy was not thick as reat of times they make me lift the stuff! think this one cant miss i was pregnant.
still sad about the deaths though. usually would just be down a bit but the hormones have got to me wheni thinkof their familes. even darren was disturbed as one of them was a new dad to. he says that got him.

:hugs: how horrible dragonfly x

Hope it goes well at the drs Michelle - sorry, forgot you're in Canada!!! Hopefully your nice dr will be able to give you lots of reassurance, it's well worth going for that :hugs:

xxx

I have moved up a box! OMG! done my hospital bag out of boredome as i was waiting for darren to get electric for metre, relised i hve 3 bags ful and havnt even got my pjs and robe in it yet! :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->