• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due towards end of January 2009

I've not done a hospital bag! hopeing to have little one at home. suppose i should get afew basics in.
Dog cage for the car arrived today so at least Daisy will be kept in one area and not chew the buggy. She had chewed the plastics on the dog guard and although the buddy is 3 years old i dont want doggy teeth marks in it!! will stop her weaving too.

I wish they would stop showing the NSPCC child abuse add with the baby in it as I am blubbering away here and its come on 3 times already. I am disturbed more than ever by all this. Hormones! but I think more as I am pregnant i couldnt imagine a baby going through any pain or anyone hurting their baby. That baby P case gets me. I cant look at the full exstent of what happeed. If i wasnt pregnant I would have just been a bit distrubed by it but I am distraught.

anyway sory for sad talk.

i need another bag for hospital! 3 is not enough. may get some luggage lol

oh how cute is the baby on the John Lewis advert. She's adoraaaaaaable.

I've bought a bag for hospital. Its pink suede :D need to fill it still though haha

mine a baby blue one by head got it in argos in the sale. has loads of bits with it like wash bag, gym bag,hold all,wallet and water carrier. But I still need another bag as i have filled all them and the changing bag.

watching baby create waves around here in stomach.

I still haven't got my hospital bag, I was wanting a red leather weekend bag (which is bad considering my vegetarian status!!!) but am thinking of getting one of those little pull along suitcase things. Will get a seperate labour bag too... Got loads to buy for both....

:hugs: x

Think you may need a suitcase! I will look like i am going on holiday arriveing at the hospital. I will have to see if they give baby milk at the hospital as it will lighten the load a bit in bag.

I have a pull along small suitcase for myself, yest unpacked. And I willbe using a diaper bag (somewhat packed) for baby. My shower is this weekend so I will wait and see if there is anything I need to add for baby from the shower gifts before I finish packing. My mom says
she's giving me stuff for my bag for Christmas, new p.j.'s, books,slippers etc. Yay!!!

I have a small pull along suitcase, all packed, but need to wash the baby clothes when we buy some non-bio washing liquid. After attending our Parentcraft Class Matt has also packed a bag of his own, with clothes, snacks (for me mainly), books etc in. The only thing I can't find room for is the top and tail bowl - I think that'll just have to sit in the boot of our car until needed!

I need to pick my xmas present and i cant see a thing i want. I know i want necklace and ring but i cant find one! know he dosnt have alot of moey so i went looking in argos and there is no stock left of anything i like or you cant even order most them. :( I am far to picky and its hard to choose for me in jewellary, this is why i havnt got any jewellary. Obviolsuly i aint getting no engagement ring this year. never will get one. Think he would crap himself if he had to. I only want the dam ring ffs!

Foud this wheeled hold all in argos and its actually in stock. i may get it.
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...nt+carriers+and+trolley+holdalls|10199509.htm

darren has won the xmas tree is up! i tried to put him off and even bribbed him into doing jobs about the house and he done them! i didnt think that hall table was ever going to be fixed! and he done it tonight. Then got his way with the tree. He wants more decs now he wont stop at just what we have. he is looking candles. i know he sounds so gay! you dont exspect him to be covered in tattoos and ride bikes when you hear he has bee itching like a big kid for the tree up and is now going to buy more decs and candles!

hahahahha...sounds like my OH.Don loooves Christmas and the more decorations the better. I would be happy with just a tree...hahaha.

very tired today, waiting to throw up here as i hate the usual breakfast crap where i feel sick as i am eating and takes a while for it to settle. Heartburn dosnt help. My body is slower than my brain now, i went to turn and my head had it going just had to wait on body to catch up. I really feel so heavy, Now baby is awake and beating me up :)

Tomorrow days are in the 50's! I cant even smile now as i am so tired and crappy! i am just like whatever day it is ,it is. right i need cheering up. i am very bored and tired.

Really uncomfortable now :( Getting serious braxton hicks and baby has DEFO dropped. Also getting pains in my cervix but I assume thats just her little head pressing against it?
I know that raspberry leaf tea doesnt induce labour but I can't help but wonder if its speeding up my body and getting it ready for labour?

Oh and last 2 days I've developed what I now know is heartburn :'( It's in my throat, not my chest. Yuck.

I am nervous today also and i dont know why. I feel scatty and weird. not myself at all. And I better not be just yet gearing up as i had a fwe stabbing pains in side during the night, seem to get that alot now. Not that many braxton hicks but had a scary one last week that was so stroing. Probably more to come as you are ahead of me a bit. Maybe i am nervous about the thing even though i said to myself i couldnt wait. I dont know who i will react in labour i imagine i will be scared.

here is pics of the tree anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_2721.jpg
    IMG_2721.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2727.jpg
    IMG_2727.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 5
My Bugaboo Bee arrived today! I love it! I have resisted the temptation to put a teddy in it and take it out for a test drive so far though. Ha.
Struggled slightly with it at first, but think it's going to be a great little pram to have. Just have to wait for the baby nest to arrive now...and put in an order for the matching changing bag.
Dragonfly - Ah, it's scary to think decorations are going up already, I haven't even really thought about christmas - but it's December in less than a week! I'll have to start getting into the christmas spirit!
Blah - Heartburn in the throat is HORRID isn't it!? I only get it occasionly, but not nice atall, and makes you feel very sick! I'm sure I've read about numerous remedies to try and ease it...I'll have a look around and see.
Hope everyone is doing well.. :)

3 out of the 4 victums funeral is on the news here. The police men that burned to death in a crash at the end of my road. I am in tears :cry: His wife was walking behind the hurse with their 4 month old baby in the pram and they where showing pics of him and his daugter only born a few months ago. And i think the wife is pregnant again. Also it was their wedding aniversary the today of the funeral and the naming ceromy next week for baby. oh god this is terrible for all their familes. :cry:
Read the accounts of the people at the endof the road who tried to free them but the reinforced glass wasnt having it and they watched them die. I always walk that spot and thats how you get out of my house and it will always be sad now to see it. And they where young. Just terrible. :cry: trying to hold back here.

where is everyone the past couple of days? Dragonfly, how are you feeling?

I aint well today, been up in the night vomitting. Have heartburn that could kill. Had pains in my side every night now and its not a UTI as i dont feel it during the day. I am trying to shove breakfast down me and i am sure its going to come back up again in a minute. My head hurts and I am tired. What the hell is wrong with me! first i am nervous for days and now i am sick. Mt throat is cut off me from throwing up what I think was pure acid and where it got its red colour from I dont know as I wasnt eating anything red. Thought it was blood but it was more orangey. TMI there.

really down now cause i feel like this and darren has gone to help a friend today so i am alone and feeling nervous again.

Some one mentioned Refreshers were good for heartburn, well i couldnt find any refreshers so i bought some love hearts instead and these actually seem to help stop it for a while, probably doing sod all for the state of my teeth! noticed on the ingredient they have sodium bicarb in them so i wonder if that has an effect?

Walked around town with mum and Ewan yesterday got a really cute biker jacket from Primarks for Ewan! by the time we had walked round Ewan was Grumpy and I was grumpy too!!! and my legs were a bit swollen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->