• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due towards end of January 2009

Good luck for today Beltane and Princessellie :)

Had a bad day yesterday, started to come over very faint at work, so had to come home early. As soon as i lay in bed, the stretching pains were back with avengence lol. All last night, suprise suprise, i woke up this morning bigger with a few added extras of the stretchmarks :(

Not been able to sleep either, i turn over onto my left side and i get kicked lol, turn onto my right and its just not comfy (lil un's head in the way lol). Until last week i could sleep kinda on my front, now its a total no no!!

Nicky - Welcome to the group :)

Jaylene - I have a friend like that, her and her partner can't have kids unless via IVF (something wrong with her partner). They got married last month, so now they are going to start the IVF process but at 3k a shot i hope they get there BFP straight away. I dont feel i can talk about being pregnant infront of her, i know it was hard at her wedding as others were all coming up congratlating us (some people i haven't seen since i left school). I just really hope in a few months shes telling us all shes got her BFP and we can share these wonderful journeys together.

Elm - Glad to see your wrist is getting better :)

Hope all of you are well

xxx

yo
Laura i keep feeling light headed as well, i did with rosie too think its common in 2nd tri, tell mw when you see her or if its getting more regular then ring her you might be anaemic.
beltane and princessellie hurry up i'm nearly having a nose bleed here at work with anticipation, i saw 3 magpies as well when i got in the car to come to work, so i think a girl is on the cards for someone....

xxx

Oooh beltane and princesselie, it's the day! So exciting c Cannot wait for your updates xx

6 hours to go- I can't sleep so I'm brewing a pot of coffee- anyone care to join?

aaaaaahhhhh
nearly wet myself when i saw your name lol thought you were coming onto tell us lol

Any chance of a tea...

Lol, Helen, me too xx Am waiting for news!

And iv'e just realised....only 6 days till my scan! Yay - bet they take ages lol

I had a dream last night that I missed the scan appointment and they refused to see me! Talk about stress!

15 days till mine. if we're having coffee do we get cake tee hee
good luck for later
xxxx

Hey Ladies!!!

Thank you so much for the well wishes. I potentially came across stronger than I thought I did. Nothing my BF is doing is making me feel bad it is just the thought that we have always been on the same track and now I am surpassing her that is getting to me. I talked to her yesterday and kind of mentioned my thoughts and noted that I was probably just thinking too much and she agreed and said not to keep anything from her and that she is very excited and would never not want to hear about my pregnancy. That made me feel extremely better.

Beltane & Princessellie I am peeing my pants a little in anticipation for your appointments.

elm - happy to hear your wrist is doing better.

Laura- sorry to hear abot your friend, that situation is a little more severe than mine and must be heart breaking for you!! :hugs:

lulu - you are super busy lately, how you feeling? :)

hope you are all doing well. I will be glued to my comp in anticipation of the news. :D

:hug:
Jaylene

Any news????? Am so excited for you both xx

Jaylene, so pleased you had a heart to heart with your friend. I bet you're feeling loads better xx

speak soon girlies.

the anticipation is killing me, been 3 little girls in 2nd tri scans today
i'm not coming off the sofa till i know, been waiting alllllll day lol!!!!!!!!!!
xxxx

i know, i need to go in the bath and straighten my hair but the suspense is tooooo much lmao

LOL - the hair may have to wait!! I bet they are out celebrating their new wonderful news (rightly so) still, i really want to know what team they are on....so excited for us all, you see xxx

Where are they?!!! Going to have to go and search the forums....

:hugs: Laura - hope you're feeling better

xxxx

:loopy::loopy::loopy:
why are we waiting, we are suffocating, why are we wayaitng la la de dar...
its like chinese water torture :rofl:

HA! Helen, that made me chuckle....tune is on my brain now....la la de da.....

detective elm, you go girl!

xx

Come on! Where are they? I am sure they are just doing this to annoy us all and build the suspense.

HA! Helen, that made me chuckle....tune is on my brain now....la la de da.....

detective elm, you go girl!

xx

I failed in my detective work. Hope Beltane is ok x

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116