Duo Fertility Monitor

Nice way to welcome a new member who has looked for some support in LTTTC and you can't even understand her confusion even frustration when she thinks she finds it to realise a lot of the women haven't been LTTTC.

I am not having a go here BUT this is a sensitive area of BabyandBump and should be used with that in mind. Emotions are different between those TTC in their first year and those who have been TTC a year+, most will feel the advice from someone who has been TTC for 3 months when you have been for 3 years with problems a hard smack in the face and to be honest ladies that is why we have forums to go with your journey:
WTT
TTC
2WW
LTTTC
Assisted Conception
Groups
Buddies

LTTTC should be a safe landing, feedback was high to create this section so it defeats the purpose when not used correctly. I understand some members will be ok whist some won't say either way but I know what the majority of feelings will be.

When one member gets shot down (even belittled) for using the correct section of the forum I have to put things into perspective and the fact is this is a forum for LTTTC'ers, sorry!

Please use the sections of the forum that better suit your journey.

Hi everyone, I am considering getting this, does anyone know if you are able to use it with pcos and whilst using ovulation induction drugs? I know the clearblue fertility monitor is not compatible with pcos and fertility drugs, hoping this one is different?

Hi lily, i have pcos too and am currently on metformin, i spoke with the df team who confirmed that i could use df and was offered the mbg. I would reiterated what others have said, have a conversation with them. You can fill out the suitability form and they will telephone you

Hi Ladies

WOW ive missed alot!

My green days start today!! YAY. Hubby been working nights last fews night though so not managed to clear the back log lol. Oh well.
I still havent looked at my temps, so i only know my green days are starting of the reader (hubby has hidden the lead). I have done two opk yesterday and today, they are negative but expected as only day 11. I ovulated day 14 last month.

How is everyone?

Thanks everyone, I did go to fill in the "is df suitable for me" questionare but could not complete the questions as I don't have cycles with not ovulating due to pcos :( I am going to call them like many of you have suggested, thanks :)

Lily I found them really useful when i spoke with them. Let us know what they say x

Hi Ladies

WOW ive missed alot!

My green days start today!! YAY. Hubby been working nights last fews night though so not managed to clear the back log lol. Oh well.
I still havent looked at my temps, so i only know my green days are starting of the reader (hubby has hidden the lead). I have done two opk yesterday and today, they are negative but expected as only day 11. I ovulated day 14 last month.

How is everyone?

Hi Kaye, welcome back. Its Friday!!!! :happydance:

It's great that your hubby has hidden the lead and you havent tried to look for it. I think I would have searched high and low by now until I'd found it. lol...

Well my green days have just started the darkest being 11th, 12th & 13th. I'm convinced that these will change and move along to 14th, 15th or 16th as I normally ov around day 20/21. Not sure whether to dtd every day for the next 6/7 nights. I love my husband to bits but I just think to be constantly dtd takes away the romantic relaxed side of it. Its a tricky one! lol.... :?

Am I the only one who has read these former posts and wondered what the F has happened? I really feel Pinkisexi (is that you username?!) has been totally bashed for nothing? Perhaps she is not LTTTC but the tone of hostility wasn't called for? Is there a DF post in TTC?? Because I believe she said she came here via a simple google search therefore wouldn't have even realised?! Just a simple duo fertility forum search I would think. I also think it a bit harsh to say she was trying to imply you do not deserve to get pregnant because your not nice?? Or did I miss something?Woah who on earth would say that on this forum? Or even imply it? I have read the posts several times and I really feel that the wrong end of the stick has been viewed! I also think being almost berated by an administrator is harsh too?
'way to welcome a new member'? Well it wasn't quite like that was it?
I appreciate that I myself wouldn't want to receive fertility advice from a 24 year old who had just come off the pill and was ttc for a week if that happened to me (this is just a for instance) but I also wouldn't condescend and patronise them as they may not know my circumstances and I would certainly NOT assume they were being in any way unkind just perhaps speaking out of tone??
That's my view......
Personally whoever you are, however long you are TTC LTTTC or whatever other abbreviation you want to throw in I wish you luck because it's a journey that can really bring out the worst in you and take you where you never wished to go.
If one more friend says to me 'yeah pregnant again can you believe it and we only had sex 3 times in 3 months' (no I can't freaking believe it!!) I might finally snap lol
Best wishes to all xx

Hi peanut, no you not the only one that can not believe what have happened here. Pinki's account was suspended and some of our post deleted . We have all moved to another site for this reason

Hi All

I've just started using DuoFertility and I was hoping to join this forum thread as I saw the discussions which helped me to decide to go for DF. However I've seen the crazy treatment of one of the members and the follow up posts by an admin. Where did you all move to please?

(I've been on Babyandbump for a while and I must say I think the admins handled this situation really badly - no-one should be allowed to speak to another person who is TTC like that - it's hard for us all and we should all be kind and trying to help each other through it, not make it harder. Surely if the thread is in the whole forum then they should move it?)

Thanks all and sending EVERYONE baby dust.

https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse...iculties-39/733197-duo-fertility-monitor.html

that should be link to new forum, if it doesnt work, its on www.netmums.com
Then search for the thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"