Duo Fertility Monitor

Hi Girls, AF has finally arrived properly now.

New cycle, new opportunities :)

Hey ladies, just wanted to update you: have spoken with duo fertility and they think its suitable for me and should really help because of the pcos. Df is in agreement we should give it a try, nothing ventured and all that! So next pay day (25th) will make the purchase!

After over two years and a crappy fs i need something to feel positive about!

However if this flu continues i won't get pg anyway as too ill to dtd! Lol

Pinki sorry af got you but really like your pma! It's how i try to see things most cycles

Hey ladies, just wanted to update you: have spoken with duo fertility and they think its suitable for me and should really help because of the pcos. Df is in agreement we should give it a try, nothing ventured and all that! So next pay day (25th) will make the purchase!

Pinki sorry af got you but really like your pma! It's how i try to see things most cycles

Great news wannabe! And I'd buy it now and put it on the Credit Card, you can pay it off on payday ;) xx

Great news wannabe! And I'd buy it now and put it on the Credit Card, you can pay it off on payday ;) xx

Lol i would love to if it was not maxed out on wedding stuff/moving house expenses x

My dog got hold of my sensor this morning without me realising, and by the time I had found it it was chewed beyond recognition! Hahaha! I thought I'd be annoyed, but actually I'm not that bothered. I've ordered a new one from DF, so just got to wait for it to arrive! Well this gives me a little break from temp up loading ;)

I brought some conceive plus lube yesterday to try, its supposed to mimick Fertile CM and support the sperm to last longer and aid fertilisation. I've read some good things about it xx

Oh dear, naughty dog! - I hope that it was a tasty treat!!

Let us know how you get on with the lube - did you just get that from boots??

I also read on a website that some people use actual egg white - that just freaked me out a bit!! - would defo put me off scrambled eggs for breakfast lol!

I'm getting ready for a busy time at work - going to be away a lot, so hopefully will manage to fit in some DTD time. It'll give me some time off from constant checking, and hopefully just let me relax - am thinking of downloading once a week.....not sure if I'll manage that, but worth a try!

A :)

Oh dear, naughty dog! - I hope that it was a tasty treat!!

Let us know how you get on with the lube - did you just get that from boots??

I also read on a website that some people use actual egg white - that just freaked me out a bit!! - would defo put me off scrambled eggs for breakfast lol!

I'm getting ready for a busy time at work - going to be away a lot, so hopefully will manage to fit in some DTD time. It'll give me some time off from constant checking, and hopefully just let me relax - am thinking of downloading once a week.....not sure if I'll manage that, but worth a try!

A :)

We've already used the lube once, as hubby insisted on DTD during AF! Obviously it made no difference at that time lol. I got it from Boots!

I actually slept really well last night without my sensor on and also felt really good this morning having nothing to check!

I can't see that Egg White would actually make any difference, the thought sickens me! Lol. That's how you know you've reached a new level of desperation!

Hi Ladies, I've tried it before (lube that is not egg white lol...) and it didn't work for us. Everyones different so what doesnt work for some may work for others. x

Hi Ladies, I've tried it before (lube that is not egg white lol...) and it didn't work for us. Everyones different so what doesnt work for some may work for others. x

I decided to get the lube because hubby seems to think that spit is acceptable lube (not every time and TMI I know). I wanted to give him another option that didn't involve that lol. I think that when it works for people, it could be that it was their turn to get a BFP anyway! xx

Also girls I've decided to stop using FemFresh. I've used it for years and although it says on the bottle that it doesn't effect the PH balance, I still want to stop using it to see if it make a difference. Just water from now on :)

Hi Everyone

How are we all doing? Any news or updates.

Hope everyone ok xx

Good news: my sensor arrived today. Bad news: I wasn't home. Lol. Will collect it tomorrow morning from the post office before I catch my train and I'll be back in the game :)

Hi Kaye not much happening here my green days are just about to start so just been conserving my energy until its needed. lol... How about you is hubby still in charge of your monitor?

Hi,

yeah hubby still in charge of monitor and i have got to say im feeling good. The real test will be in 2 week wait. my green days start friday i think so might be close together this cycle.

Hi my green days start today but i think that will change as i am only on day 12 of my cycle and i normally ov around day 20. i am not rushing to dtd at the mo will hold off till the weekend. i am doing opks so if that shows different i know i should be doing things. like u i am trying to relax more like i did last cycle. i have noticed since last cycle my temps are showing a clearer pattern of low temps B4 ov & high temps after ov. like a a smooth wave rather than a rocky one. Could be something to do with the vitamins i started taking last cycle and not stressing so much.

I have to say that I agree Kaye - it felt quite good not having a sponsor for the last few days! I'm relaxing off of my chart from now on, as I feel happier! Looking forward to my green days starting around 15th - 20th :)

Hi my green days start today but i think that will change as i am only on day 12 of my cycle and i normally ov around day 20. i am not rushing to dtd at the mo will hold off till the weekend. i am doing opks so if that shows different i know i should be doing things. like u i am trying to relax more like i did last cycle. i have noticed since last cycle my temps are showing a clearer pattern of low temps B4 ov & high temps after ov. like a a smooth wave rather than a rocky one. Could be something to do with the vitamins i started taking last cycle and not stressing so much.

I OV around cd 20 too! 33/34 day cycles for me :)

Is anyone in here actually LTTTC? :shrug:

Unfortunately, Duofertility contacted me today to say they won't offer us the moneyback guarantee due to DH's SA. :cry:

Is anyone else in here using it with MF (and LTTTC) and not been given the moneyback guarantee? We're trying to weigh up whether it's worth shelling out £500 for something that probably won't work when it's £500 that could go towards saving for ICSI. At the same time it's something we can do in the year it will take us to save up as we have 1% chance of conceiving naturally.

Oh, and I ordered the monitor before they said we weren't eligible for the MB guarantee so we might have to keep it anyway.

SK x

We have been LTTC just a four months short of you actually!

The bonus of the duo fertility is it will help you track whether you ov and when you ov! We are waiting for an SA for oh, so who knows what the results will be!

We are going for the option to pay over 9 months, you don't get the mbg but we can spread the cost.

I guess your oh having issues with sa means that this could help you pinpoint exactly when to dtd! Fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->