• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Duo Fertility Monitor

Hi Kaye,

I guess you ovulated on CD12. I can't wait to see it :yipee:

Mine is not confirmed yet. I think we will get confirmation around the same day as I think I've ovulated on CD10.

My temperatures are constantly swinging up and down. My boobs start hurting today :blush: , I'd say my hormons are changing and I'll get a temperature raise tomorrow morning. It's amazing how you become aware of your body and notice every little change.

Here is my latest chart.

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF29112011.png

What do the green bits mean and is that vertical line your ovulation?

So when you say you ovulated on cycle day 10 or 12, that's counting from day one of your period?

This amazes me, as I have been tracking my period date using an iPhone all called period tracker for almost 2 years now. Every month it predicts my period start date exactly, which obviously has its benefits, but all the time I have been using this app I have believed that my ovulation date was around day 17. It just shows how important it is to chart temperature!

Ya, I was using P Tracker on my iphone for a year. My periods were always right but I was not sure about ovulation date and since I usually have 27/28 day cycles it always predicted ovulation around CD14. Now that I've got DF I see how important temperatures are and that I ovulate earlier than I thought.

I'll still use p tracker, as it's defo great for period calculations.

I should hopefully have my DF tomorrow, as I'm collecting my parcels from the sorting office at 7am before I catch my train to London :)

I was using PTracker with DF together but then I got Fertility Friend app for IPhone and I had to give up one. :)

Good luck with your DF tomorrow!

Not too bad Kaye, still not got my line yet, to confirm ovulation, it doesn't really matter this month, got my Laparoscopy and Hyesteroscopy in 6 days so I am actually hoping I am not pregnant as this will most certainly cause a miscarriage, but it would still be nice to have confirmed even though I know I have. Kaye your temp drop could mean anything dare I even suggest this, but it could be implantation dip f'xs x

Thanks xx
Goof luck with laparoscopy and Hyesteroscopy, you will soon have your bfp xx

Hi Kaye,

I guess you ovulated on CD12. I can't wait to see it :yipee:

Mine is not confirmed yet. I think we will get confirmation around the same day as I think I've ovulated on CD10.

My temperatures are constantly swinging up and down. My boobs start hurting today :blush: , I'd say my hormons are changing and I'll get a temperature raise tomorrow morning. It's amazing how you become aware of your body and notice every little change.

Here is my latest chart.

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF29112011.png

I cant wait to get in tune with my body too.

Good luck xx

[IMG]https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/chartcycle1.png[/IMG]

Hi Ladies

This is my latest chart and my temp dropped even lower again, so im guessing we are already out this month. Im very concerned how low my temps are too.

I need to stop obessesing already!

Maybe it's low for the reason the other lady said? Can't remember her name.

just had hubbys 3rd sperm test and it gone worse!

Appearance: Normal
Volume: 5ml
ph: 7.5

Motility - 11% Rapid Profressive
39% Slow or sluggish progressive
20% non-progressive motility
30% immotile

Count 28.8 million/ml (so total count 144 million)

Morphology 14.6%

30% immotile

Morphology 14.6%

What should it be to be classed as normal?

30% immotile

Morphology 14.6%

What should it be to be classed as normal?

i think who guidelines say it should be at least 20 million per ml (so just over)
at least 15% morphology
50% should be fast & Slow added together (so i just get that but more slow and sluggish)

last time though he had 67 million per million

Oh gosh, I know nothing about sperm. My boyfriend has 2 kids from his first marriage so I guess the problem is in me.

Is there any way to improve the quality of sperm ?

oh no, just got my ovulation confirmed. They marked it on CD15. This can't be right !!! It just does not make sense. I am emailing them again.

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF301111.png

oh no, just got my ovulation confirmed. They marked it on CD15. This can't be right !!! It just does not make sense. I am emailing them again.

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF301111.png

Do you think it's because your temp dropped just before? As the rise happened after the slight drop? Perhaps they are working on the principle that your temps rise after ovulation.

I think because I got temperature shift last night. But I get them in the middle of cycle for some reasons. If you look at last month I had a big rise on November 6th as well. I am really confused whats going on and becoming way too obsessed about it. I read that it is possible to get positive OPK but your body fails to ovulate and tries again thus temperature raise a lot later.

Anyway, I emailed DF. I hope to get answer tomorrow.

How about you, did you open your box yet ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->