• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Duo Fertility Monitor

It says it's OK as long as you wear it at night when you sleep. I cant see myself wearing it during day at summer time. I hope I'll be prego by then :)

Yeah I'd hope so too! My little sis is expecting a baby to arrive next week. She already knows its a girl and only found out she was expecting in the 7th month. I say little sis, she's actually an adult, but always will be my little sis.

https://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/?action=view&current=cd13.png

Hi Ladies, heres my chart so far. Dont really understand but thought i would share.

How you getting on Krista, i know you said you ovulates cd10, so did you dtd around that time enough?

oops its not attached, doing something wrong i will try again

https://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/?action=view&current=kaye.png

Hi Kaye,

You are going up. Its hard to say but it could be that you've ovulated yesterday. See how your temperatures are for next coming days. Usually ovulation could be detected after 3 temperatures above the previous 6. So your temps should stay elevated for the next two days to confirm this.

I'll upload mine in a minute

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/27112011.png

Here is mine. DF has not confirmed ovulation yet (they are always late) but according to OPK result, fertile CM pattern, slight shift in temperature and Fertility Friend I have ovulated on CD10.

I BD'ed a lot around CD10 and Fertility Friend gave me High Score :D. I hope it is right. Below is a screenshot from FF. I know it probably means nothing but It makes me feel better when I see that at least I got timing right. :happydance:

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/ScreenShot2011-11-27at185132.png

oh yeah, you deffo dtd enough at the right times. Hope you get your BFP this month!
good luck xx

i need to get my head around this charting, i have all the lessons in my inbox from fertility friend so i am going to have a very good read.

oh yeah, you deffo dtd enough at the right times. Hope you get your BFP this month!
good luck xx

i need to get my head around this charting, i have all the lessons in my inbox from fertility friend so i am going to have a very good read.

I also compare my chart with other peoples with the same ovulation day. I thought I was ovulating way too early but there are so many charts with ovulation on the same day and they ended up with BFP. This helps me stay positive and hope for the best :)

Here we are I have a chart from Today and one from the 25th look at the temps, mine have been changed too, but I also got an e-mail saying I have not ovulated yet, Looks like I did to me

Attachments

• Chart 25th nov.jpg
    Chart 25th nov.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 10
  • CHART.jpg
    CHART.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
I'd say you did !! What's up with all those emails. I got it last month but I emailed back to say that I did because of all the other signs and they agreed with me. I hope I will not get it this month.

Yeah I will give it a couple of days and see if they think I ovulated on Friday and if they don't agree, I am gonna e-mail cos I know I have ovulated, This is the first time except for the first month this has happened, but it makes you worry when they say you haven't ovulated they should say that you haven't yet and to continue to bd not say it is normal for women to not ovulate sometimes, cos you might give up and then ovulate a few days later than normal, Like I have grrr

Tomorrow you will probably have 3 temperatures above lower 6. Any system should be able to confirm ovulation at this point. I get very little shift in my temps so I understand it could be confusing. But yours is very clear. I'd say you'll have it confirmed tomorrow morning.
Emails like this could be very annoying especially when you know you have ovulated. I was very upset when I got mine.

Keep us posted.

Hello Ladies,

Just checking how you are getting on?

I am after discovering that in Ireland none of infertility treatments are covered by private insurances or the state. I'll better start saving up then. A friend of mine had IVF treatment and had to pay over 6000 EUR which was not covered by her private insurance. I really hoped at least check up tests would be covered or so :cry:

Move to the UK! Hopefully you'll not need it now you have DF!

I phoned DF today and they informed me that I won't receive an email until they dispatch it.

I hope DF will work and I can stay where I am :D

When will it arrive then ?

They said the next two days, but she was quite sketchy on the phone.

Looking forward to getting started with it!

Good luck Pinkisexi, hope you enjoy using it! You really do forget its there :)

Kitsia - how you doing? Have they confirmed ovulation?

Mrshowley - hows things your end too?

I asked them yesterday when i would know if i have ovulates (i know first cycle and only been doing it 11 days, but im impatient!) and they replied saying

Given that it is your first cycle, it is difficult to give you an exact date with so little information, but ovulation has definitely occured. Either on the 24th or the 26th. You will see a red line appear in a few days which will confirm the exact date.

So thats either cd10 or cd12. My temps dropped though today. I have no idea what i am doing lol.

I've still not received my email, but came home today to find a royal mail calling card saying they missed me! So annoying!

Ps it sounds confusing for you Kay! But for your first cycle it's pretty good.

Not too bad Kaye, still not got my line yet, to confirm ovulation, it doesn't really matter this month, got my Laparoscopy and Hyesteroscopy in 6 days so I am actually hoping I am not pregnant as this will most certainly cause a miscarriage, but it would still be nice to have confirmed even though I know I have. Kaye your temp drop could mean anything dare I even suggest this, but it could be implantation dip f'xs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->