Duo Fertility Monitor

Hi Girls, hope everyone is having a great Christmas Eve.

DF have confirmed OV as 8th December and also AF hasn't arrived yet.

Enjoy your Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have a lovely time xxx

Hi, that sounds promising. Are your temps still up ?

Temps are up and down. They were up again the night before last and then down again today. I'm still convinced AF is coming, although its still not here yet.

Still no AF! But again I'm convinced it's coming! Last nights temp was up from yesterdays by 0.10. On FF my temps are still above the cover line, but I want to stress that as I sit here now I'm convinced it's coming and have been for 3 days! I'm not thinking I'm going to get a BFP at all!!

Still no AF! But again I'm convinced it's coming! Last nights temp was up from yesterdays by 0.10. On FF my temps are still above the cover line, but I want to stress that as I sit here now I'm convinced it's coming and have been for 3 days! I'm not thinking I'm going to get a BFP at all!!

Oh gosh, it must be killing you!! I hope she will not show up.

My cycle is weird this month. I have not ovulated yet which is kinda late for me as I am on CD15 already. DF has moved my green days forward as well.

I still keep fingers crossed for you !!!

I'm kind of not letting it get to me, as I've accepted that AF is coming (although taking a while to appear). I have all the signs of AF coming.

DF kept moving my green days about too, eventually they settled on the dates that I knew to be correct anyway.

AF arrived this morning :cry: glad it waited until after xmas, as I managed to have a good xmas and boxing day thinking that I could be a mummy by next christmas!

Hope that you are all well - Pinki - any news for you?, I think that you will have positive news to share with us all soon!! - all the signs point to a BFP I think!

Hope that you all had a lovely xmas. xxx

Hi Ladies

Did everyone have a lovely xmas?

Angiedev - So sorry the witch turned up, but glad you managed to have a good xmas. We have to pick ourselves up and try again (sucks but hopefully next month will be the month.

Pinksexi - Any news yet? Hope you have BFP to share.

Kitsia - any news on ovulation yet?

Well i have decided to stop taking agnus castus, since i started them my sex drive has really gone down. so i am going to stop them, but carry on with my pregnacare conception, vitamin c, zinc and then add b6 i think when i get chance to pick them up.

here is my chart, i think DF will say i ovulated cd15, what you think?

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle2cd18.png

Hi Ladies

Angiedev - So sorry the witch turned up, but glad you managed to have a good xmas. We have to pick ourselves up and try again (sucks but hopefully next month will be the month.

Well i have decided to stop taking agnus castus, since i started them my sex drive has really gone down. so i am going to stop them, but carry on with my pregnacare conception, vitamin c, zinc and then add b6 i think when i get chance to pick them up.

Looks like OV on 24th Dec I'd say?? - Id recommend B6 if you have a short luteal phase. without it, mine is one 7/8 days, but with it, 12-14 - which is what you need for pregnancy to occur. I was taking Agnus, but then thought that it was too much stuff to be taking. Remember if you are taking Agnus, you should stop once you ovulate, and then not start agin until your next cycle (if there is one). Good luck to you for the next couple of weeks - hope 2012 is the year for you xxxxx

Hi Ladies

Hi Girls,

AF arrived yesterday afternoon, shortly after posting my message saying no sign of it yet. Lol. I'm not beating myself up about it, after all my body was telling me it was on its way 3 days before it arrived and it's only month 1.

Really looking forward to the next lot of green days and so is hubby ;)

Hope you all had a good Christmas xxx

P.s. I've been taking pregnance care vitamins, but was a little naughty and stopped for some reason. I felt I was feeling dizzy during the day at work, so took them at night, but then just gave up. Will start them again today and should maybe get some B6 too.

Hi everybody, hope you had a very good Christmas.

Something is going on with me this cycle. My fertile CM has gone but I still have no sign of ovulation and I got positive OPK three days in a row now :wacko: I am probably having anovulatory cycle, I think.

Pinki and Angie, I am so sorry about AF, was really hoping to hear good news from you.

Kaye, you have definitely ovulated on the 24th. Your temperature raise is so clear.

Here is my chart. Any thoughts on it ?

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF27122011.png

Sorry Pinki that AF showed up. Only month 1 though like you say next month is new hope x

Kitsia, maybe you havent ovulated yet. maybe see what tomorrows temp is though, it could be xmas day?

I thought about 25th as well but then why would I still get positive OPK's. It's just so weird.

i just found this when searching on google

What if my OPK is positive for several days in a row? It is possible, in a normal ovulation, to have a positive OPK for several days in a row. This is because LH peaks (surges) about 12-36 hours before ovulation occurs, and then dissipates. So, you could theoretically detect this high level of LH with positive OPK's from the time it begins to the time it dissipates-- over 36 hours. It is also possible that your body is "gearing up" to ovulate, and you have an LH surge-- and then, for some reason (such as stress, illness, travel, or random fluke), your body fails to release an egg . . . then tries, tries again ASAP with another, or overlapping, surge. If you see a positive OPK for longer than 3 consecutive days, your egg is probably just having a little trouble getting out of the starting gate. If this happens to you occasionally, it's no big deal. If it happens a lot, talk to your doctor.

Interesting!

Just see what temps do tomorrow xx

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2712.png

Here is my latest chart. I've only just got a proper look at it myself, due to being away again for christmas.

It will be interesting for me to see the temps of a full cycle.

i just found this when searching on google

What if my OPK is positive for several days in a row? It is possible, in a normal ovulation, to have a positive OPK for several days in a row. This is because LH peaks (surges) about 12-36 hours before ovulation occurs, and then dissipates. So, you could theoretically detect this high level of LH with positive OPK's from the time it begins to the time it dissipates-- over 36 hours. It is also possible that your body is "gearing up" to ovulate, and you have an LH surge-- and then, for some reason (such as stress, illness, travel, or random fluke), your body fails to release an egg . . . then tries, tries again ASAP with another, or overlapping, surge. If you see a positive OPK for longer than 3 consecutive days, your egg is probably just having a little trouble getting out of the starting gate. If this happens to you occasionally, it's no big deal. If it happens a lot, talk to your doctor.

Interesting!

Just see what temps do tomorrow xx

I'm going to start doing OPK's this cycle, when do I start testing and how many days should you have positive OPK's on?

Good morning everybody,

I am after getting positive OPK again. It's now been 4 days in a row. I am totally lost!!! However FF has confirmed ovulation on CD14 (Christmas day). You can see my FF chart if you click on my signature :) I can't wait to see what DF will say about it and whether they are going to confirm ovulation at all. I think they will, but to confuse me even more, they will mark it on the 27th :haha:

Pinki, your chart looks very good!! Your temps a very steady.
What brand of OPK are you going to use? I used CB digitals before and I got only one positive. But somebody posted on this forum that it is imposible to get two positives with digital OPK's. I am now doing study for DF and using First Response, the one with two lines. They recommend it because you can see the line getting darker each day. I got 2 positives last cycle.
It is written in instructions when to start testing. I usually start testing 3 days before expected ovulation day but I nearly missed it las time as I ovulated 2 days earlier. FF says that you should start testing when fertile CM begin to appear.

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF28122011.png

Good morning everybody,

I am after getting positive OPK again. It's now been 4 days in a row. I am totally lost!!! However FF has confirmed ovulation on CD14 (Christmas day). You can see my FF chart if you click on my signature :) I can't wait to see what DF will say about it and whether they are going to confirm ovulation at all. I think they will, but to confuse me even more, they will mark it on the 27th :haha:

Pinki, your chart looks very good!! Your temps a very steady.
What brand of OPK are you going to use? I used CB digitals before and I got only one positive. But somebody posted on this forum that it is imposible to get two positives with digital OPK's. I am now doing study for DF and using First Response, the one with two lines. They recommend it because you can see the line getting darker each day. I got 2 positives last cycle.
It is written in instructions when to start testing. I usually start testing 3 days before expected ovulation day but I nearly missed it las time as I ovulated 2 days earlier. FF says that you should start testing when fertile CM begin to appear

I've already stocked up on CB OPK's. I can't see how it's impossible to get two positives in a row with them, are they suggesting that the sticks have a memory? Lol. It seems logical to me that it will show positive for two days if it tests positive, but ill give them a go and hope for the best.

I was not sure myself, but the girl that posted it on this forum rang CB support and they explained that a reader that comes with each pack records increase in LH surge. So even if your LH is still present in urine it is not shown as positive because it is not as high as the first day. I can't remember exactly what she said. I'll search for that post later on and let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->