Duo Fertility Monitor

Good morning everybody,

I am after getting positive OPK again. It's now been 4 days in a row. I am totally lost!!! However FF has confirmed ovulation on CD14 (Christmas day). You can see my FF chart if you click on my signature :) I can't wait to see what DF will say about it and whether they are going to confirm ovulation at all. I think they will, but to confuse me even more, they will mark it on the 27th :haha:

Pinki, your chart looks very good!! Your temps a very steady.
What brand of OPK are you going to use? I used CB digitals before and I got only one positive. But somebody posted on this forum that it is imposible to get two positives with digital OPK's. I am now doing study for DF and using First Response, the one with two lines. They recommend it because you can see the line getting darker each day. I got 2 positives last cycle.
It is written in instructions when to start testing. I usually start testing 3 days before expected ovulation day but I nearly missed it las time as I ovulated 2 days earlier. FF says that you should start testing when fertile CM begin to appear.

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF28122011.png

I think it christmas day too that you ovulated.
Lets wait and see but you have had 3 temp rises since then.

Im still waiting for DF to confirm ovulation too. My temps rose again this morning bu another .19, this cycle it showing an extreme temp rise.

here is my latest chart

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle2cd19.png

Looks like Ive ovulated right after you . We can wait together now :)

This is what it said:

CB Digital OPK's will NEVER show a false positive.* The little digital monitor that you insert the stick into records previous info from other tests that you have taken & is looking for an INCREASE in LH since your last test.* They said that had I of tested late at night on Cd12 like I had planned to, they would of expected me to see the smiley face based on the info I supplied them.* When I tested in the morning after the smiley face & it showed Negative, this is because it is unlikely that the LH had surged more so the monitor didn't pick up an INCREASE.....it doesn't mean that there was*not any*LH in my urine.*

Also, they said that Digital OPKS's work very differently to regular line OPK's and not to compare them.* With regular OPK's you shouldn't test with FMU, but with digitals it is advised that you do because they are looking for an extra hormone & to IGNORE any lines that are on the digital stick as the naked eye can not read them & not to test again once you get a as it is pointless re the monitor looking for even more of a surge than the one it picked up.** This is also why you can't resuse the digital monitor with a new pack....you need to throw it out & start again with the new packs monitor.....(Once you have your smiley, stop testing & you CAN save any sticks that you haven't used & use them during your next cycle with the same monitor)

https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/235646/2199344.aspx

This is what it said:

CB Digital OPK's will NEVER show a false positive.* The little digital monitor that you insert the stick into records previous info from other tests that you have taken & is looking for an INCREASE in LH since your last test.* They said that had I of tested late at night on Cd12 like I had planned to, they would of expected me to see the smiley face based on the info I supplied them.* When I tested in the morning after the smiley face & it showed Negative, this is because it is unlikely that the LH had surged more so the monitor didn't pick up an INCREASE.....it doesn't mean that there was*not any*LH in my urine.*

Also, they said that Digital OPKS's work very differently to regular line OPK's and not to compare them.* With regular OPK's you shouldn't test with FMU, but with digitals it is advised that you do because they are looking for an extra hormone & to IGNORE any lines that are on the digital stick as the naked eye can not read them & not to test again once you get a as it is pointless re the monitor looking for even more of a surge than the one it picked up.** This is also why you can't resuse the digital monitor with a new pack....you need to throw it out & start again with the new packs monitor.....(Once you have your smiley, stop testing & you CAN save any sticks that you haven't used & use them during your next cycle with the same monitor)

https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/235646/2199344.aspx

Perhaps I'll have to get some first response then! How rubbish!

I don't think it is. You still get positive. My problem was that I got positive on the day I ovulated which was too late for me as I could not BD until late evening due to work. Try and see, you might like them. At least you do not have to wonder if it's positive or negative. You get smiley face which is clear :)

I don't think it is. You still get positive. My problem was that I got positive on the day I ovulated which was too late for me as I could not BD until late evening due to work. Try and see, you might like them. At least you do not have to wonder if it's positive or negative. You get smiley face which is clear :)

Is evening too late for DTD then? I think we nearly always do it in the evening :(

It depends when you ovulate. Some people get positive a day before ovulation, so it is perfect.

It depends when you ovulate. Some people get positive a day before ovulation, so it is perfect.

Oh well I'll just carry on as normal. I'm not going to think too much about the time of day, as I have to go to work anyway. Although I do wonder how many people have been late or sick just to DTD lol.

Hi Ladies,
DF have now put my red line on and confirmed ovulation on xmas eve, cd15.
They have moved my green days too, which slightly annoyed me as know it looks like we dtd on a pale green day, on xmas eve and then another pale green.

Hi Ladies,
They have moved my green days too, which slightly annoyed me as know it looks like we dtd on a pale green day, on xmas eve and then another pale green.

As long as you DTD on the important day, that's all that matters. Don't let it get to you!

Hi Ladies,

This is what I got from DF:
" Remember how we emailed you a few months back about timing intercourse and ensuring that you were giving yourself the best chances of conception. It is important that you make love 2/3 times during your fertile days. Recent data has confirmed that this was ideal for our users.
Making love more often is absolutely fine, but it will not increase your chances dramatically. One key thing is not to abstain for more than 5 days before the start of your fertile days as for some men the quality of sperm decreases dramatically which is obviously not ideal when trying to conceive.
I wish you a lovely day"

So you did it on your O day and few days before that. Its perfect!!! According to DF doing it more often will not increase your chances.

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2912.png

Todays chart - Nothing interesting going on, just waiting for the green days to start to appear.... FF predicts OV around 11th January, so I'm expecting some green to appear soon hopefully!!

My temps seem pretty flat to me, the ups and downs are gradual. Some charts I see are really spikey. Mind you, my FF chart looks really spikey.

My green days in feb (according to FF) should fall around valentines day / our holiday in NY. I'm very happy about that :happydance:

How is everyone else getting on? I seem to have lost the flow since christmas.

Valentines sounds good !!! Very romantic.

This morning I took two OPK tests , one came out as negative the other one positive . I have emailed DF about this . They agree that it looks like I've ovulated on the 25th but they need more time to confirm it for sure. They have also adviced to BD and keep testing just in case ovulation was delayed. They have also agreed that since OPK's I got are nearly expired it could be giving false results.

So in summary, keep testing and BD and see what happens :)

Valentines sounds good !!! Very romantic.

This morning I took two OPK tests , one came out as negative the other one positive . I have emailed DF about this . They agree that it looks like I've ovulated on the 25th but they need more time to confirm it for sure. They have also adviced to BD and keep testing just in case ovulation was delayed. They have also agreed that since OPK's I got are nearly expired it could be giving false results.

So in summary, keep testing and BD and see what happens :)

You must have DTD on at least one of the correct days :) have you been checking CM? As with my chart, FF put 11th Dec as my OV day, but when I put on the CM results, it changed to 8th. DF also said that the CM was what made them say 8th Dec.

Yep, I have put CM all the time. It has dried up right after the 25th. May temp raise and CM correlate with each other. Only OPK' are weird for this month. They are about to expire so it could be the reason. Or it could be something else . Anyway , I am not worried as I covered every possible day :d

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2912.png

Todays chart - Nothing interesting going on, just waiting for the green days to start to appear.... FF predicts OV around 11th January, so I'm expecting some green to appear soon hopefully!!

My temps seem pretty flat to me, the ups and downs are gradual. Some charts I see are really spikey. Mind you, my FF chart looks really spikey.

My green days in feb (according to FF) should fall around valentines day / our holiday in NY. I'm very happy about that :happydance:

How is everyone else getting on? I seem to have lost the flow since christmas.

my temps are also pretty flat and very gradual most of the time. It worried me too but were all different i suppose

You two should not be worried at all. Flat temperatures shows that your hormons are in balance. As long as you can see clear biphasic chart you are fine.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->