Duo Fertility Monitor

You two should not be worried at all. Flat temperatures shows that your hormons are in balance. As long as you can see clear biphasic chart you are fine.:hugs:

You are thinking what I'm thinking. I'd be more worried if my temps were erratic. Makes it a little easier to read for me, but I haven't quite got the hang of reading my chart yet.

Girls I am starting Weight Watchers soon, as a new years health kick, so was wondering if you think I should pop it in my DF notes that im dieting? Obviously I'd have to also upload weight loss, as my weight I have provided DF with will change.

I'm not terribly overweight, but plan to try and loose a little next year (who doesn't want to loose weight :haha: ).

What do you guys think?

Weight Whatchers ??? I have always imagined you being blond, very slim and wearing something pink :winkwink:

I think you should put it in as a note. I am not sure if you have to adjust your weight in personal details and if it matters. As you said you are not heavily overweight . I don't even remember what I put for mine, I think I have it wrong by a few kg :-k

Weight Whatchers ??? I have always imagined you being blond, very slim and wearing something pink :winkwink:

I think you should put it in as a note. I am not sure if you have to adjust your weight in personal details and if it matters. As you said you are not heavily overweight . I don't even remember what I put for mine, I think I have it wrong by a few kg :-k

Hehe I am blonde, not so much into pink now I'm grown up, if you can be grown up at 26 :haha:

Just want to get a bit healthy and also I've cut out caffeine, so no diet coke or tall black coffees in the morning for me any more :( I read that caffeine wasn't good if you were TTC, so ive now swapped it for fruit juice.

I definitely won't be going to the WW classes, just going to follow the plan, and if anything I'm hoping it will encourage me to eat more. I'm usually on a high protein diet, which isn't great if you are TTC, so I'm looking for a healthy way to introduce carbs again :(

Its a bit of a new years resolution, let's see of it lasts. Lol.

I tried to cut coffeine last year and I did great. Unfortunatelly I went back to it when I was studying for exams. Now I am coffeine addict again .

Hi

Im doing weigt watchers. I need to lose anoter 3.5 stone before they will help me medically with anything.
I have put on weight over the xmas period though :-( but i told myself that i can enjoy xmas then straight back on track new year. I went back to the gym yesterday too.

I'm doing quite well, it's easier while off work as I don't have to walk past a coffee shop and I don't make hot drinks at home. It's the cold drinks that's difficult for me - I had a headache for 3 days after giving them up :(

Hi

Im doing weigt watchers. I need to lose anoter 3.5 stone before they will help me medically with anything.
I have put on weight over the xmas period though :-( but i told myself that i can enjoy xmas then straight back on track new year. I went back to the gym yesterday too.

Well done on going to the gym! Weightwatchers is good, slimming world is too I heard, as alot of friends I know lost weight on that.

I lost 3 stone on Cambridge Diet early last year, it's quite a harsh diet though as it strips you back to very low calorie, so it could interfere with OV and AF.

So now I need to carry on with something slower and more sensible! So WW it is! I've got the iPhone app for WW, it's brilliant!

I'm waiting to get new year out of the way, then I'll be starting the diet properly! We can be diet buddies!

I also heard that just a small amount of weight loss can actually boost fertility :)

Good morning ladies how are you keeping?

Looks like the same thing is happening again despite the fact that DF promised it will not. My ovulation is not confirmed yet and my green days were moved forward again. I can't BD non stop to catch up with them moving :)

Happy New Year everybody

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF31122011.png

Good morning ladies how are you keeping?

Looks like the same thing is happening again despite the fact that DF promised it will not. My ovulation is not confirmed yet and my green days were moved forward again. I can't BD non stop to catch up with them moving :)

Happy New Year everybody

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF31122011.png

Perhaps OV happened on 29th or 30th, as your last temp was high. If it increases more tonight and tomorrow then you'll know hopefully!

I'm sure your OH will enjoy getting to BD non stop :haha:

What does FF say?

FF says 25 th. And DF support support said it looks like the 25 th. I myself think it was. 25 th ad well . I am sure they will move it back to the 25 th. they always do :) according to DF I have an unusual pattern that confuses system :)

FF says 25 th. And DF support support said it looks like the 25 th. I myself think it was. 25 th ad well . I am sure they will move it back to the 25 th. they always do :) according to DF I have an unusual pattern that confuses system :)

Oh yeah I see it now :)

Well let's hope they confirm it as that day too, as you were quite busy around that time ;)

Happy New Year to you all! - Hope that 2012 is a great one for us all. Just getting ready for some Hogmany Celebrations - and since I've got my period then I'll enjoy a few wee drinkies!! - detox can begin tomorrow :) Hope that you all have exciting plans for tonight, and here's to 2012! :wine:

Happy New year to you all!!!!!

Heres to 2012 being our year to make some babies!!!! :)

Enjoy your nights ladies and i wish you all happiness and wealth for 2012 and lets hope dreams come true too.

I am actually not well :-( so maybe only 1 little glass for me.

Happy New Year!!!

I'm not drinking tonight, just going to stay in and relax with a take away :)

Not alot of excitement over here :(

I am staying in aswell. Got terrible migraine and can't function properly :(

Happy new year!! Hope 2012 will bring BFP's to all of us.

I'm hoping to log on tomorrow and see some green days appearing at the end of my chart!

I've checked the DF booklet for info about when to start testing with OPK's, but can't find anything. When do you guys start? I've for a box of 20, so it's not like I'll run out!

I'm hoping to log on tomorrow and see some green days appearing at the end of my chart!

I've checked the DF booklet for info about when to start testing with OPK's, but can't find anything. When do you guys start? I've for a box of 20, so it's not like I'll run out!

Girls ignore me! Im being blonde! I just read the instructions of the CB Tests (duh) and found the answer :) should have started testing today! Ooops...

Greens are just showing now on mine, and I'm away on holiday that week, so perfect timing :) - we are going with a group of friends, so will have to think of excuses for nipping off early to bed!! :winkwink:

Did your greens show up Pinki?

Yep my green days have started to appear from the 7th :)

We are also going away that weekend, so looking forward to it even more now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->