Duo Fertility Monitor

well hope this trip includes lots of shopping! Loads of great stuff in america. We went Florida to get married 2009. Got some real bargains.

Loads of sightseeing too. It will be amazing. Your green days fall when your away too?

Yeah fingers crossed the green days do fall at the begining of that week. According to FF they do anyway!!

Really looking forward to going back to the USA! And yes lots of shopping is a must :)

But first got lots of fun to be had on this months green days ;) I can't wait! Going away with hubby Monday and Tuesday (business trip), which is when OV is due :)

Very very VERY jealous of NYC! - we went last year and it was the best holiday EVER! - you'll have a ball :)

Very very VERY jealous of NYC! - we went last year and it was the best holiday EVER! - you'll have a ball :)

Thanks! I really can't wait :)

I hope everyone is well and all illnesses gone? Nothing exciting to report, just plodding along waiting for green days! Using OPK's is going well :)

I hope my temps won't be effected by going back to work tomorrow, after two weeks of late nights and lay ins, I'll be up at 6am! Eeek!

Here is my latest chart...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/030112.png

My temps have dropped again today, so guess im out and just waiting for AF to show up. She is due friday :-(

My abscess burst last night :-( it was horrific. Its still painful today and still draining. back to the docs i go later.

At least it burst and didn't need operating on! Now you can take antibiotics and heal by next months green days, it's all positive :) xxx

P.s. not really sure what my temps are supposed to be doing at this time of my cycle? They are sort of bobbing up and down very slightly?

Just to let you know that I have it too. You are not alone. Mine burst some 18 years ago. It comes and goes , I just learnt to live with it. I read that it could come back even after having surgery so I decided to ignore it :)

At least it burst and didn't need operating on! Now you can take antibiotics and heal by next months green days, it's all positive :) xxx

P.s. not really sure what my temps are supposed to be doing at this time of my cycle? They are sort of bobbing up and down very slightly?

my temps do same as yours just stay similar, bobbing up and down.
I think Kitsia said its a good thing shows hormones are balanced.

my temps do same as yours just stay similar, bobbing up and down.
I think Kitsia said its a good thing shows hormones are balanced.

Yeah I heard that too! When do you get your DF report?

I just emailed DF to let them know about my WW diet; they advised me to update my notes to say I'm dieting and also to update my weight as it changes so they can monitor the effect.

this is only my 2nd cycle so wont get a report for a few months.

I best e-mail them also.

I go back to weight watchers tomorrow, to face the music. Tomorrow its just a number to me, not gonna get upset becuase it will be last time i see that number. i am now focused to lose this weight. I want to lose 1.5lb a week really.

this is only my 2nd cycle so wont get a report for a few months.

I best e-mail them also.

I go back to weight watchers tomorrow, to face the music. Tomorrow its just a number to me, not gonna get upset becuase it will be last time i see that number. i am now focused to lose this weight. I want to lose 1.5lb a week really.

That's a realistic amount to loose per week, plus it's a healthy way to loose weight!

Today I had those Birdseye Baked to perfection prawns that you bake in the bag and some fresh rice noodles, it was lovely and felt good to know its healthy!

I'm using the WW iPhone app, rather than classes. It £10.99 a month and all the info is logged on iPhone, even tracking food and weight.

For me it's about being healthier, as I really feel unhealthy after all that Christmas food :(

Ugh! - back to work today after being off for 2 weeks over xmas! - oh well, ony 2 days until my holiday :)

I have been motivated to get fit after hearing all of your WW plans, so bootsdiet started today and all measurements recorded (weight = SCARY!), walked to work, and going to walk back (3 miles each way) AND 55 lengths at the swimming pool in my lunch hour!

......I wonder how long this will last for....!

Ugh! - back to work today after being off for 2 weeks over xmas! - oh well, ony 2 days until my holiday :)

I have been motivated to get fit after hearing all of your WW plans, so bootsdiet started today and all measurements recorded (weight = SCARY!), walked to work, and going to walk back (3 miles each way) AND 55 lengths at the swimming pool in my lunch hour!

......I wonder how long this will last for....!

Oooh well done!

DF will have a sudden surge of TTC dieters!

I also have been good, but no exercise today! Starting Zumba next week though :)

One born every minute is on Channel 4 at 9pm tonight! Excited :)

Well done Angiedev!

I faced the music at ww tonight and it was horrible. I then went to the gym and did 20 mins on the treadmill and 20 mins on the stair climber (that makes you sweat loads)
Planning meals for the week now.

Pinkisexi - im trying Zumba out on sunday for the first time :) excited.

I have also got one born every minute on series link he he

Hello everyone. I have bee stalking all 46 pages of this thread eagerly hoping to see that someone had become pregnant using df but nothing so far? I have been using it for 2 months now. I have been ttc for just over 2 now. My husband and I have a boy of 4.5 yrs so we know something works but we are both 40 now so stuff is sluggish! It seems from test reluctantly given by my Gp that I am ok but my husband has a low sperm count. Df didn't not seemed concerned by this though. I have found thier support great and the email information useful. I am just praying to not have to use the money back guarantee though like us all! I swear I am giving my monitor to whoever needs it if it works for us! Meantime I am going to kick start some smoothies with superfood ingredients to boost us both up and do my best to remember my bloody vitamins!!
Apologies for a long post. I wish us all babies and an end to the sticky monitor under our arms! Xx

Welcome peanut !!! I hope DF will work out for you. We are all prity new users so I hope some of us will announce BFP very soon :)

Zumba - fun, but leave your inhibitions at the door - and if you're like me, dont stand in front of a mirror!! - What I think I look like dancing and what I actually look like dancing are 2 very different things!!

Welcome Peanut! I too have been trawling the internet for a while for DF sucess stories, but cant find too many! - only the ones on their website, and I think a few in the Boots website reviews for the product.

Hopefully we will have some success stories from this little group, and hopefully the company will not go bust after it's initial success when it has to refund all of it's customers!! I'm in my 7th Month of using DF, and I find it quite useful, although still not convinced that it is worth the money. It is filling in a gap for me until I get put on the NHS waiting list for IVF though, so hopefully that refund day will never come, and then I will be saying it's the best £500 I've ever spent!!

A x

Hopefully we will have some success stories from this little group, and hopefully the company will not go bust after it's initial success when it has to refund all of it's customers!!

A x

Well, they only have to refund you if you comply with their rules which is to BD at least twice on green days. My green days keep running away from me so it is hard to catch up sometimes. I have to BD two weeks in a row to make sure I cover all possible green days. Maybe it's their way to get people pregnant :winkwink:

Anyway, since I am going away for nearly 3 month I'd say I loose my money back guarantee.

Here is my latest chart. Just in case you are like me and like staring at other people charts

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF05012012.png

Hi Ladies

How we all doing?

Well AF got me tonight :-( HATE HER SO MUCH

However, very impressed with my chart this month, had the rise, then 2 massive drops in temps and 2 further lower ones and then she arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->